Hello! This show is attracting me to watch it!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi there, 😁🤗

I recently finished watching Jodha Akbar and Paridhi Sharma Saxena's acting was superb in it. Plus I always followed this show from news. I like Paridhi as an actress. She's so humble.

Ashnoor Kaur was last seen in Yeh Rishta Kya Kahlata Hai as Naira and I really liked her acting there, especially in emotional scenes. She emotes them really well.

Aniruddh Dave is someone who I have seen in some of his old shows and Sab TV comedy show. I always was fond of his personality and humble behavior.

So basically I want to say, I love all the three Lead actors 😘😂 and I would Love to start watching this show as a regular viewer. Can someone please tell me the story so far in brief as this will help me. I will try to watch all previous episodes too. But before that I would love to read about it, it generates my interest more.

I have read many good things about this show and hence I would like to give it a fair chance. I'm glad Paridhi is back with something solid on her part and Ashnoor has got much deserved importance as an actress here with Aniruddh finally having a solid performance Lead role. 

Another reason to be here is the solid content which this show is delivering. I heard this is a finite series show and hence I was curious to know more about it.😉

I can't wait to watch all the new marriage episodes and the new romance between the leads. 😚😬😏

Regards Dev.😏🙃

Edited by *Dev.* - 4 years ago

Hey, welcome! Glad to know you're interested.

The story goes that Babita (Paridhi) is cheated upon by her husband Ashok Khurana (Bhanu Uday) 17 years after marriage. Their daughter Mini (Ashnoor) steps up for her docile mother and they walk out of the Khurana household for their pride and self respect. And unable to find a house on rent in Patiala, they're forced to live in Inspector Hanuman Singh's (Aniruddh) haveli as tenants.

The story then follows their journey of struggles to find a place for themselves in the society, to beat all odds and emerge as independent women, not only financially but also emotionally.

Some highlights:

- Babita's divorce with Ashok

- Their own catering service business, which doesn't come naturally but after a lot of trial and error

- Mini's struggle dealing with the divorce and her emotional turbulence 

- HS' patience in dealing with the duo and also his selfless love for Mini

- The proposal <3

These are just very few drops of the vast ocean that the show is!

The way the creatives have dealt with the story, with so much grace and finesse, it is an honour to be a viewer of the show.

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago

-Also,Hanuman's initial attraction for Babita. There is also HS's back story of his late wife, Imarti. So, for him to fall for Babita after Imarti, was a big step. 

-HS's indirect confession, and Babita's denial/refusal because of "society", and esp. because of her being a single mother. Naeem Bi (HS's neighbor, and god li hui maa), constant insistence to Babita that HS is a good guy, and that he loves her. Babita meanwhile is always contemplating this. She's unconsciously always very shy around HS. 

-HS falls in love with Babita truly, and when he's talking to Lala (his best friend), this accidentally gets recorded in Mini's laptop.

-There is a whole track of how Ashok abuses Mita (ashok's 2nd wife), and how Babita stands up for Mita. The performance by Paridhi in that scene is brilliant (episode no. 150). HS shows sympathy and concern because Mita is heartbroken/crying because of Ashok's behavior, and he pats her head consoling her and she holds his hand, Babita's jealously in that scene is a must watch. She gets quite jealous, and later has a conversation with HS, and that is a really cute scene. 

-Then there is the whole track of how Ashok gets arrested blah blah blah. Babita requests HS to give bail to Ashok, HS is upset, heartbroken thinking Babita is gonna go back to Ashok. But, Babita gives a one way ticket to London to Ashok, and tells him to go back to London to Mita (Mita's from london and after the above incident, she goes back to London) as she loves him a lot, and tells him to leave Mini and Her alone forever. This whole scene is amazing. Ashok exits from the show.

-Literally, after this track is over is the best track in PB. Mini finding out that her Hanuman Uncle loves her Babes, and being heartbroken and initially very upset about it. She decides to leave the haveli with her Babes. HS's and Mini's confrontation scene during this track is just mind blowing. One of the best ones, and Ashnoor and Aniruddh's performance is just amazing. 

-Then Mini has appendicitis and gets admitted to the hospital. This is a really great track as well. Mini finally understands HS's love for her Babes, and tries to find out if her Babes loves her Hanuman uncle too. 

-Then comes the most amazing sequences. HS and Babita's slow burning romance, Pottery making scene is just so freaking amazing (dheere jalna plays in the background and its just perfect for that moment) 

-Then the whole Babita finally contemplating and realizing her feelings for HS is another great scenes. She finally admits to NB that she has feelings for HS, and Mini hears and is super happy for her Babes. 

-Then, HS's past story is shown, late wife Imarti and uski death ki raaz and all that. 

-Finally comes the proposal and now the shaadi track ❤️

**Anyway, there 's more to the story. Its a really nice show. You should watch it 😊

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mishti_Dahi

Hey, welcome! Glad to know you're interested.

The story goes that Babita (Paridhi) is cheated upon by her husband Ashok Khurana (Bhanu Uday) 17 years after marriage. Their daughter Mini (Ashnoor) steps up for her docile mother and they walk out of the Khurana household for their pride and self respect. And unable to find a house on rent in Patiala, they're forced to live in Inspector Hanuman Singh's (Aniruddh) haveli as tenants.

The story then follows their journey of struggles to find a place for themselves in the society, to beat all odds and emerge as independent women, not only financially but also emotionally.

Some highlights:

- Babita's divorce with Ashok

- Their own catering service business, which doesn't come naturally but after a lot of trial and error

- Mini's struggle dealing with the divorce and her emotional turbulence 

- HS' patience in dealing with the duo and also his selfless love for Mini

- The proposal <3

These are just very few drops of the vast ocean that the show is!

The way the creatives have dealt with the story, with so much grace and finesse, it is an honour to be a viewer of the show.

Thanks for posting about the show. I read all the details. I would like to know what's the backstory of Ha suman Singh? How Imarti died? What happened to her?

I have already started watching from Mehndi episodes regularly. I have seen some old episodes too.... I will watch old episodes gradually, to understand the characters better.

As of now I really like chemistry between Paridhi and Aniruddh. 

And then there's Ashnoor aka Mini and Mickey scenes, I think they will be a pair too given their iconic names, Mickey and Mini. I like their scenes, Mickey always tries to make Mini understand something but she's too childish to revise that and I guess we will see their love story too simultaneously after Babita-Hanuman marriage track. 

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

-Also,Hanuman's initial attraction for Babita. There is also HS's back story of his late wife, Imarti. So, for him to fall for Babita after Imarti, was a big step. 

-HS's indirect confession, and Babita's denial/refusal because of "society", and esp. because of her being a single mother. Naeem Bi (HS's neighbor, and god li hui maa), constant insistence to Babita that HS is a good guy, and that he loves her. Babita meanwhile is always contemplating this. She's unconsciously always very shy around HS. 

-HS falls in love with Babita truly, and when he's talking to Lala (his best friend), this accidentally gets recorded in Mini's laptop.

-There is a whole track of how Ashok abuses Mita (ashok's 2nd wife), and how Babita stands up for Mita. The performance by Paridhi in that scene is brilliant (episode no. 150). HS shows sympathy and concern because Mita is heartbroken/crying because of Ashok's behavior, and he pats her head consoling her and she holds his hand, Babita's jealously in that scene is a must watch. She gets quite jealous, and later has a conversation with HS, and that is a really cute scene. 

-Then there is the whole track of how Ashok gets arrested blah blah blah. Babita requests HS to give bail to Ashok, HS is upset, heartbroken thinking Babita is gonna go back to Ashok. But, Babita gives a one way ticket to London to Ashok, and tells him to go back to London to Mita (Mita's from london and after the above incident, she goes back to London) as she loves him a lot, and tells him to leave Mini and Her alone forever. This whole scene is amazing. Ashok exits from the show.

-Literally, after this track is over is the best track in PB. Mini finding out that her Hanuman Uncle loves her Babes, and being heartbroken and initially very upset about it. She decides to leave the haveli with her Babes. HS's and Mini's confrontation scene during this track is just mind blowing. One of the best ones, and Ashnoor and Aniruddh's performance is just amazing. 

-Then Mini has appendicitis and gets admitted to the hospital. This is a really great track as well. Mini finally understands HS's love for her Babes, and tries to find out if her Babes loves her Hanuman uncle too. 

-Then comes the most amazing sequences. HS and Babita's slow burning romance, Pottery making scene is just so freaking amazing (dheere jalna plays in the background and its just perfect for that moment) 

-Then the whole Babita finally contemplating and realizing her feelings for HS is another great scenes. She finally admits to NB that she has feelings for HS, and Mini hears and is super happy for her Babes. 

-Then, HS's past story is shown, late wife Imarti and uski death ki raaz and all that. 

-Finally comes the proposal and now the shaadi track ❤️

**Anyway, there 's more to the story. Its a really nice show. You should watch it 😊

Thanks for details about this show. I feel like I had a detailed glimpse after reading this. Thanks for mentioning the episode numbers as they will help me watching particular scenes as well. 

I just want to know what happened to Imarti? And what's the backstory of Hanuman ji? I mean Hanuman singh 😁😂.... Their names Hanuman and Babita are funny but the characters are lovely to be honest. 😍😛