Shahid and Mira on Vogue India magazine - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Mira should do photoshoot or ramp walk and she might stay in limelight more often and be loved to. The day she enters the acting thing she will ruin her image IMO. 

Mira can’t fool me with her “I love being a forever housewife and mum” rhetoric. The girl loves the limelight and will have a showbiz career.

Don’t like her persona but her outfits are superb - totally my style. Why can’t BW actresses look as good during their own weddings?! They always wear old fashioned outfits with the ugliest makeup.

Shahid looks old 🙄 while Mira poses so well.. like a model does.. 👍

Mira was seen at the Dharma office a while ago. I suspect she has aspirations and well, fair enough. Why shouldn’t she?  But her face cream ad was really bad and she got severely mocked for it.  So acting is not her thing.  She might do better if she does something Neha is doing?  A talk show host or something.  But that also hugely depends on her personality which we don’t really know.  Neha is outgoing and has a very friendly personality but also is fearless, from what I’ve seen.  Mira seems either arrogant or flustered.     

Unless KJo produces Real Housewives of Mumbai😂.  Mira, Ananya’s mom, Suusanna Khan, Amrita Arora, and a few others I can see be more than willing to do it 😂.  

Mira is gorgeous best thing Shahid did was marrying her

They are looking super adorable together as always.I guess Shahid is keeping this beard for his Jersey remake, just the announcement is not official yet.

This has to be my favorite pic among the lot:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2GkMCWhHHi/?utm_source=ig_embed

Marriage did good to him & I do like this pair.

Mira is preety. She'd make an excellent model,imo. I like the way she dresses. By her looks,you can't tell she's a mother of 2.