Ronakshi Fiction: The truth... (Alternative from Episode 58) Completed

Posted: 4 years ago

'Channel wants to replace me. Right?'

Nethra nods her head feeling dejected and powerless.

'Then, please do so. No one is greater than the show.' Sonakshi voices out even though each and every word coming out of her mouth aches her heart.

Unable to stand there anymore, Nethra heads out from there.

Few minutes later, Nethra finds an assistant director informing about requirement of bringing changes in order to not sink in the sea which will be caused by the exist of Sonakshi from the show.

Being woman from an orthodox family, it has become an habit to overcome obstacles like these and firmly stand as a TV serial producer.

Her experience has thought that calmness in a calamity, helps in survival.  Soon, she realizes something and heads out.

At Sippy Mansion, post the bitter encounter with his family, Dr Surgeon is fuming and pacing around the length of his room. And the reason for his anxiety is not the encounter with his family but his incapability to prove Sonakshi is not guilty in the eyes of law and the so called society.

Incapability. The feeling of being incapable haunts him. This word had installed fear in him after being the reason for Raima's current situation and he was incapable and failed.  To avoid the feeling, he ensures he succeeds and worked hard to never lose any patient like Raima.

Yet, life caught him and threw him into this unexpected situation where he is only expected to be a spectator and see his Sonakshi suffering.

He lost Raima by being a spectator but can't lose Sonakshi.

She has become much more than a friend but this is not the time for his growing emotions towards her. He consoles himself and thinks on what should be done and how to know what Sonakshi is trying to hide.

Hi

If we are meeting for the first time, a quick intro.

I came to this forum when it just opened but AD made me busy and finally two days back, I sat and caught up with last 45 episodes of the show. I am currently so much into the show and after watching 45 episodes in 16 hrs continuously, am yet to come to AD and these two days of break from the episodes is making me restless, hence, I wrote this.

If interested please let me know what you feel about the piece?

Kindly excuse and ignore typos.

Next part : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151226544?tid=5113467

Last Part : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152803628

Regards

Edited by AlwaysHisGirl - 4 years ago

Great start! 

Do continue! 😋

Originally posted by sahisri

Good one....pls update

Thanks will be updating soon

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

Great start! 

Do continue! 😋

Sure will continue soon

Originally posted by Shree06

It's Nice 
Do update soon

Thanks 

Will be updating soon

interesting... waiting for first part 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Heya! I am going to start by welcoming you in our KHKT gang. Hope you will have a great time with us..smiley31

Coming to your story, it's  gripping the most sensational track of previous week!Bunch of us have contrasting school of thought on this sequence.

Aside from that it's deftly written!We all will be looking forward to it...

Update as soon as you can! 

Loads of love

Arayna