Ronakshi Fiction: The truth... (Alternative from Episode 58) Completed - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sehrish-Arayna

Heya! I am going to start by welcoming you in our KHKT gang. Hope you will have a great time with us..smiley31

Coming to your story, it's  gripping the most sensational track of previous week!Bunch of us have contrasting school of thought on this sequence.

Aside from that it's deftly written!We all will be looking forward to it...

Update as soon as you can! 

Loads of love

Arayna

Hi Arayna,

Thanks for the warm welcome. 

Yes definitely, every one has their own thoughts. And the above part is inspired by Nethra telling truth in front of everyone. When she can do that even after promising Sona, why can't she do it before? 

Purpose is still the same, that is to save Sona.

Thank you.  Currently am high on KHKT, so you can expect another one or two updates today with which am planning to end this.

quite a nice start please do continue sooner than later.

nice work please continue soon

Last Part

Things never go as we expect. I never knew people abuse so much just because there is allegation on me. I know these things are common and I have faced many such things as I grew in this acting career but I can't be immune to such things. It's easy to say - "just ignore the negativity sona" but its not as easy to do so. Can you ignore when someone feels good about your acting and wish you luck? So, how do I ignore the negative feedback. Infact, negative feedback analysis always helped me, if it was genuine. 

I know I am into a career where you don't have any personal space. Irrespective of what one's opinion, it is the fact and I am not hiding away in accepting it. Knowing all these, I still can't help but crave for some privacy.  

I go to a parlour - 'hey look Sonakshi Rastogi is here'.

I go to temple - 'You are Parvathi. right?

Wherever I go, I am encircled by many. In such moments, I am overwhelmed and thankful but if it is negative, then, I can't help but be hurt. After all, I am a human too. After all these, I am exhausted and I can't take this anymore. And that's why, even though it hurt immensely, I gave up on the show, "कहानी पार्वती की ". 

Once, the allegation was proven false, those who ignored and avoided me - came back to apologize and I know most of them are not genuine. Dr Surgeon and his family stood as rock in support of me irrespective of the negativity which soon started to affect them - for being associated with me. They are not aware that I am in this position for helping their daughter but I didn't do it for any personal gain. May be, that is the value of truth. 

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed the little time you invested on reading this story.