I cried buckets last night!

Posted: 4 years ago

Up untill last nights episode I didn't realise how illogically attached I am to this stupid show. Yesterday's episode was beautiful and heart breaking all at the same time. Although, Rishabh had been a kinda sorta spineless pushover for most of the last two years, but the character has integrit, I mean Preeta literally saved the guy whom he 'knows' is behind his dad's accident and he still comes to her wedding to 'ask' her to not marry him. I know Preeta was making the dumbest dicision by choosing Prithvi because of her mother, but at the end of the day right or wrong it would have been HER CHOICE. I also understand that the makers are trying to show that 'Preeta' is in love with 'Karan' and how they are meant to be and stuff. But it would have been nicer to see Preeta 'actually' choose Karan over him being an absolute douchebag and deciding everything on his own.    

me too cried because true love is what rishabh has for preeta ...which has no ends.

even after she freed the guy from jail who is behind his father death ..rishabh still care for her happiness and safe future..

according to me ..karan and rishabh both r two different personalities ,can never be compared with each other .

ek aag to duja paani,this is what abhi said about them on first epi.

last line .."preeta ji ka rishabh " these words big hint of future that destiny will unite them and took hearts away ...

what preeta needs in her life is a true frd and a true lover like rishabh not the one like karan whome she love but he is hell bent on destroying her life .

Originally posted by jaanulovejaanam

me too cried because true love is what rishabh has for preeta ...which has no ends.

even after she freed the guy from jail who is behind his father death ..rishabh still care for her happiness and safe future..

according to me ..karan and rishabh both r two different personalities ,can never be compared with each other .

ek aag to duja paani,this is what abhi said about them on first epi.

last line .."preeta ji ka rishabh " these words big hint of future that destiny will unite them and took hearts away ...

what preeta needs in her life is a true frd and a true lover like rishabh not the one like karan whome she love but he is hell bent on destroying her life .

Loved your words. See I'm a sucker for both jodi's but I won't deny I like rishabh's characterisation better. He actually has a lot of respect for preeta, which karan honestly doesn't. After everything that happened, it is rishabh who still had concern and respect for preeta despite being hurt by her decision to side with prithvi over mahesh's accident and despite his whole family and karan hating preeta, he doesn't have any malice in his heart against preeta unlike every other luthra such as karan. There's a reason why since the beginning of the show the love triangle between the brothers and preeta has been developed and why even now after his marriage to sherlyn and all luthra's hating preeta that rishabh is still shown having concern and respect for preeta; because for sure the love triangle is not over and will come full circle more further into the show once sherlyn-prithvi are exposed and sherlyn is out of rishabh's life and all the family start liking preeta again. They will for sure do something with this triangle in the future. There is also still a strong possibility of preeta-rishabh eventually being together in the future. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

I don't know what's happening on kdb now though I know that preetan got married. after rishab got prithvi arrested what happened?please explain

Originally posted by sammy17

Loved your words. See I'm a sucker for both jodi's but I won't deny I like rishabh's characterisation better. He actually has a lot of respect for preeta, which karan honestly doesn't. After everything that happened, it is rishabh who still had concern and respect for preeta despite being hurt by her decision to side with prithvi over mahesh's accident and despite his whole family and karan hating preeta, he doesn't have any malice in his heart against preeta unlike every other luthra such as karan. There's a reason why since the beginning of the show the love triangle between the brothers and preeta has been developed and why even now after his marriage to sherlyn and all luthra's hating preeta that rishabh is still shown having concern and respect for preeta; because for sure the love triangle is not over and will come full circle more further into the show once sherlyn-prithvi are exposed and sherlyn is out of rishabh's life and all the family start liking preeta again. They will for sure do something with this triangle in the future. There is also still a strong possibility of preeta-rishabh eventually being together in the future. 

Originally posted by jasminerahul

I don't know what's happening on kdb now though I know that preetan got married. after rishab got prithvi arrested what happened?please explain

Up until now, Karan and Preeta have only gotten married.......... and that is about it.

Nothing much other than prithvi getting released as sherlin helped him get an alibi for the day mahesh's accident happened so police had to release prithvi, making luthra's including rakhi hate preeta as she supported prithvi against mahesh and them in mahesh's accident case, rishabh has now accepted sherlyn as his wife and will try and remove his feelings for preeta out of his heart as even despite everyone of his family members now hating preeta for supporting prithvi rishabh still had concern for preeta marrying prithvi so he went to the wedding after prithvi was released to convince preeta to not marry prithvi but she didn't listen to him so rishabh has dejectedly given up on preeta and now he will struggle in an attempt to forget preeta and accept sherlyn as his wife and he promised sherlyn that he will support her now like a husband should, so I feel when preeta goes to luthra's after marriage she will have zero support and even karan is really only lying to preeta/arora's right now about marrying her for love when actually he only wants revenge from her. 

even I love both Preeran n rishta.but since

Preeran are the leads how can rishta happen?they removed rishab from the montage too .they are interested only in preeran prithvi triangle?

QUOTE=sammy17]

[/QUOTE]

thanks a lot for explaining in detail.did they show karan's monologue that karan married preeta only for revenge?

Originally posted by sammy17

Nothing much other than prithvi getting released as sherlin helped him get an alibi for the day mahesh's accident happened so police had to release prithvi, making luthra's including rakhi hate preeta as she supported prithvi against mahesh and them in mahesh's accident case, rishabh has now accepted sherlyn as his wife and will try and remove his feelings for preeta out of his heart as even despite everyone of his family members now hating preeta for supporting prithvi rishabh still had concern for preeta marrying prithvi so he went to the wedding after prithvi was released to convince preeta to not marry prithvi but she didn't listen to him so rishabh has dejectedly given up on preeta and now he will struggle in an attempt to forget preeta and accept sherlyn as his wife and he promised sherlyn that he will support her now like a husband should, so I feel when preeta goes to luthra's after marriage she will have zero support and even karan is really only lying to preeta/arora's right now about marrying her for love when actually he only wants revenge from her. 

even I love both Preeran n rishta.but since

Preeran are the leads how can rishta happen?they removed rishab from the montage too .they are interested only in preeran prithvi triangle?

QUOTE=sammy17]

[/QUOTE]

Plenty of Ekta shows in the past have showed leads marrying other people and female lead marrying male lead’s brother such as in kahii to hoga. 

thanks a lot for explaining in detail.did they show karan's monologue that karan married preeta only for revenge?

Yes throughout the time karan was on the mandap both before prithvi’s arrest and after prithvi being released he kept saying in his head that he is marrying her for revenge and going to make her life hell.