Lets Talk- Have you ever experienced Bullying at school?(Page 2)

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by Kavyalevana

Bullying is just terrible.

When I was in 8th class (Age 13 years) My class teacher made me sit beside a girl in a bench. That Girl treated me like I am an untouchable person because I am very poor at studies. She used to keep bag between in us or books between us while other students used to sit close. She used to call me stupid girl if I did not get anything right. She used to use my belongings too but I could not say no to her or stand up for myself. She even told me not to sit near her. I feel so sad thinking of it. 

Thank you for sharing i am so sorry you had to go through this... it's crazy because you never forget how it make you feel no matter how long it has been. I always say it made me stronger today and you are strong too always believe that 

1 Likes this

Originally posted by souro

For me the solution was simple when I was in school, beat the crap out of bullies.

I wish I had the guts to do that loool I 

0 Likes this

This is the intro to my new show..

I will be talking and sharing about bullying soon  - thank you to all you guys that shared your experience .  Please do keep them coming. 

https://youtu.be/pMBQY6JBs3M

1 Likes this

Originally posted by zahidKK

Hey there! Your experience has made me remember mine one. It was like a hell. Bullying in school, I suppose, is a perennial issue. Few students survive to it while the most, do not. In our school, I remember, a small height girl, drop out of school because of being bullied out by most of the class fellows. I feel pity her!. 

I am sorry to hear that. That's just terrible what happened to that girl!

1 Likes this