Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Kahaani Ronakshi Ki- Random Ronakshi Scenes- New Update Page 8

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone,

I know a few days back we discussed certain Ronakshi scenes we would like to see on the show, especially post Raima’s entry (which is happening soon). So I decided to put together a collection of scenes we would like to see on the show. I will be updating periodically as the scenes come to me. These little scenes don’t really fall under OS, SS or FF’s (those will be posted separately). 

If anyone wants to contribute, please do so and I can add it to the index, along with your name. 

This collection will include any Ronakshi scenes we want to see on the show. I’m sure we all have plenty of wishes when it comes to Dr. Surgeon and Pagal Parvati ☺️😆

I will be updating my SS soon. I feel like these little scenes and OS’s help clear my writer’s block 😆Anyway hope you guys enjoy it 🤗

Edited by Raingoddess - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail

Index:

1. Sonakshi and Rohit have a tense moment, post which she leaves to go to the movies with Ajit, Pooja and Pulki. (Page 1)

Linkhttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151221320?tid=5113369

2. Sonakshi starts to place boundaries between herself and Rohit, starting with visits to her set. (Page 3)

Linkhttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151234189?tid=5113369

3. Ajit, Pulki and Pooja cook up an epic plan. Rohit is confused about Sonakshi and his newfound feelings of jealousy. (Page 3)

Linkhttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151251190?tid=5113369

4. Veena comforts Rohit who has no idea why Sonakshi’s behavior towards him has suddenly changed. (Page 4)

Linkhttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151266170?tid=5113369

5. Rohit makes a firm decision to honor a promise he made to Sonakshi the night Raima returned. (Page 7) 

Linkhttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151399146

6. Rohit has a nightmare and decides to tell Sona about Naren’s affair. (Page 8)

Linkhttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151997791

Raingoddess thumbnail

“I thought you weren’t feeling well.” Sonakshi felt her heart racing as she heard the voice behind her. Biting her lips nervously, she slowly turned around to face him. Hari had mentioned that he was at the hospital, clearly that wasn’t the case. 

“Um, it was a minor headache, nothing a nap can’t fix.”

“Really, so you left your set early and stopped picking up calls for a minor headache. Hard to believe.” His words laced with sarcasm caused Sonakshi’s anger to flare up. 

“Rohit, thoda zyaada nahin ho raha. I didn’t get much sleep last night so I had a headache this morning. Thank you for asking how I’m doing by the way. I’m much better now in case you even care.” 

“Care? I was so worried Sonakshi! I called your set and they said you left because you weren’t feeling well. I called your phone and even your landline and no one picked up. And you think I don’t care?” Sonakshi looked away at the raw emotion in his eyes. She managed to hold herself together for so long, she won’t let herself break now. 

“Rohit, ready to go for my check-up? I’ll just—-“ Raima stopped mid-sentence as she saw Sonakshi and most importantly realized that she walked in during a very tense moment. “Oh, hey Sonakshi.”

“Hi Raima, how are you feeling,” Sonakshi asked with a polite smile. 

“Better, just a few more checkups and I should be able to stay away from hospitals for a while.” 

“Well, you are going to be part of a family of doctors. You should be fine.”

Raima nodded taking in the scene before her. She glanced at Rohit who was looking at Sonakshi with intense longing. She wondered if Sonakshi was as unaffected as she looked by the heat of his gaze. 

“Ready Sonakshi!” Pooja and Ajit came down and greeted her.

“Where are you guys going?” Rohit reluctantly shifted his gaze from Sonakshi to the excited duo.

“Rohit, I thought I told you. We are all going to the movies. Pulkit will meet us there after buying the tickets. After ages, we are going to watch a Bollywood movie!”

“What did I do to not deserve an invite to this little party?” Pooja looked at her cousin in confusion as he glared at Sonakshi.

“Rohit, you hate Bollywood films! In fact, I don’t remember you ever joining us the few times we went in the past. I’m so glad Sonakshi showed us the trailer for this awesome new movie. We can’t wait to watch it! Do you want to come with us?” Ajit and Pooja shared a look while Rohit kept his gaze on Sonakshi. 

“No, you are right! I don’t like Bollywood films. Anyway go have fun and Sonakshi, please do eat something afterwards. You don’t want to leave the theater with another minor headache.” He gave her one of his sarcastic Sippy smiles.

Sonakshi glared at Rohit and walked away, Pooja and Ajit right behind her. 

Rohit stared at the door as Sonakshi walked out. Raima reached out and rubbed Rohit’s shoulder. “You should tell her. She still thinks we are together.”

“She doesn’t want to talk to me anymore. Do you know how long she’s been avoiding me? I asked her and she simply denied it, accusing me of overreacting. But I know she is avoiding me! I went to her set and even her house. Sonakshi is somehow always busy. I just wanted to talk to her and tell her how I feel! But I guess she doesn’t feel the same. Her mom had the audacity to shut the door on my face,” Rohit choked up and blinked away angry tears. Raima patted her friend on the back gently.

“Should I talk to her?”

“No, if she doesn’t want to see me, then I won’t see her either. It’s over! Thank you for offering.” 

“Rohit, don’t be stubborn. You clearly care for her, you need to talk to her and tell her how you feel! It’s certainly not over. Anyway, can you drop me to the hospital? After that, Dr. Karan promised me a coffee so he can drop me home.” Rohit smiled at Raima’s words.

“Aha, I see. Coffee with Karan,” Rohit teased as Raima blushed. 

“It’s nothing like that. We had a little disagreement and I was right as always so he owes me a coffee.” Rohit smiled cheekily as Raima rolled her eyes. 

“Okay, let’s go otherwise I’ll miss my appointment.” 

“Alright, let wait in the car. Ravi will meet us outside in a few minutes.” 

As Rohit and Raima walked to the backseat of the car, he stared at the empty driver’s seat. 

I miss you Sonakshi. 

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This is a great idea!! And you've started it off so well too! I like the take on Raima's character. Ohh and I also really liked that Sonakshi, Ajit, and Pooja were going out for the movies. Sonakshi really needs to have other people to hang out with too - so this was nice.

I can't wait to read more and more of these kind of little scenes 

dancedanceRR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Wonderful idea and a great start to boot! 

Raingoddess thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: basket_101

This is a great idea!! And you've started it off so well too! I like the take on Raima's character. Ohh and I also really liked that Sonakshi, Ajit, and Pooja were going out for the movies. Sonakshi really needs to have other people to hang out with too - so this was nice.

I can't wait to read more and more of these kind of little scenes 

Thank you 🤗 Please feel free to contribute! 

I saw your pm regarding adding my stories to your forum index and I would love to do that! But I use my phone to write and add stories so it’s hard to compile a list of links. However, as soon as busy season ends at work, I’ll send you all the links from my laptop. 

As for Raima, yes I would love if she is like this on the show. Positive, supporting and a character who has her own story! She deserves her own journey instead of being made into a silly vamp. I hope the show takes a fresh approach. 

I completely agree that Sonakshi needs a social life of her own! Plus I love Ajit, Pulki and Pooja and I would love for them to have a greater role in the story and for them to play a role in bringing their siblings together. 

Thanks again and yes I’ll def add more scenes as they come to me 

Raingoddess thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dancedanceRR

Wonderful idea and a great start to boot! 

Thank you! Please feel free to contribute!

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful idea! Writing and reading random scenes that you don't have to connect to a bigger plot or have it come to fruition because it can stand well on it's own is refreshing! Looking forward to read more :) 

Pulkit, Ajith and Pooja (and pari but because she is ew, I wont count her) are the babies of both families. Scenes with them and leads are cute❤️🙈 They'll atleast force them to have fun🙄

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Raingoddess

Thank you 🤗 Please feel free to contribute! 

For sure! :)

I saw your pm regarding adding my stories to your forum index and I would love to do that! But I use my phone to write and add stories so it’s hard to compile a list of links. However, as soon as busy season ends at work, I’ll send you all the links from my laptop. 

Updated: so the thread is up! Take your time, it's nothing urgent :) I think I missed some, if not many, of your stories so looking forward to it!! :)

Edited by basket_101 - 4 years ago
afiya_sanam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb idea n nice story 

Keep writing yr we will waiting