Tujhse Hai Raabta Written Updates And Daily Discussions Thread - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Koyi wajah hai kya itni batamezi karneh keliyeh 

I really hope this track is related to terrorist track and these people leave soon

Originally posted by kusharberry

Koyi wajah hai kya itni batamezi karneh keliyeh 

Chutta adi kolathenta keda😡

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Live update  9.9.2019

Kalma  is very excited to meet Swara. Swara makes an attempt to steal  the necklace ;  Aausahib   slapped her. Kalma reached temple .Swara;  gets emotional , but he is in denial mode. She wants malhar to make her arrested . Swara and Madhab is shocked to know that he wants to take her home along with his family. Kalma convinces them but Swara does not want  to come and deliberately misbehaves with Malhar.She is not in  very good relationship with her step mom. She doesn't like her and Swara surely loves her Dada bcoz her eyes were moist to see him.

Lol I hate her already

Originally posted by kusharberry

I don't know why but raabta ki charm jaa rahi hai please iss new additional ranes ko koyi nikaloo fatafat especially that sister who the hell is she taunt Kalyani like that

Kalyani needs to slap her left right left like she did ketki

Kalyani bring everyone home  .Swara taunts  of her age. Kalyani takes it lightly . Aausahib aur Swara ki catfights ho rahe hai  Malhar sandwich ban gaya bechara. Swara seems to b a rough and bitter but she seems to have a pure soul. Kalyani ' s new mom ~ in ~ law seems very sweet .Aausahib ko takar ki mili . Catfights honewale hai.

Originally posted by lavender_mist

Chutta adi kolathenta keda😡

oranam kodukkan tonna uff😡

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Kalyani bring everyone home  .Swara taunts  of her age. Kalyani takes it lightly . Aausahib aur Swara ki catfights ho rahe hai  Malhar sandwich ban gaya bechara. Swara seems to b a rough and bitter but she seems to have a pure soul. Kalyani ' s new mom ~ in ~ law seems very sweet .Aausahib ko takar ki mili . Catfights honewale hai.

Lol

Agori Amma make me proud

Originally posted by lavender_mist

Kalyani needs to slap her left right left like she did ketki

haa sach mein set her straight aur malhar need to shut his sis and take a stand for his wife