Kriti Sanon to attend New York Fashion Week '19

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B13yCJggcZY/?igshid=m1o4b6uzt7ff

Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], Sept 5 (ANI): Actor Kriti Sanon who has created a niche for herself in Bollywood with her girl-next-door image will be seen attending the upcoming New York Fashion Week.

The prestigious event, which will commence from Friday, provides a platform to fashion designers to display their latest collections to the world. Several top-notch celebrities from around the globe are usually in attendance at the Week's various shows.

"I am looking forward to the trends that will be showcased on the runway as well as the creativity that these designers bring to the table. New York is one of the most cosmopolitan cities that bring together high-fashion and luxury to create styles which will be in vogue for the long run," said Kriti.

The 'Heropanti' actor is exhilarated to be a part of a globally renowned gathering where the stalwarts of the fashion industry come under one roof. She is representing the iconic US luxury brand, Coach. (ANI)

Edited by BollyGlitz - 4 years ago

Wow! This is big. Coach bags are one of the most faked ones. And you know what they say about that..

I hope Kriti brings it in terms of style she has the height and body to pull anything off. Selena Gomez has represented the brand before 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwPxZfBAK5B/?igshid=1jy34lvd70vs6

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvWhWaIgINZ/?igshid=msc99syfngju

Edited by BollyGlitz - 4 years ago

Kriti Sanon ko dekh kar hur baar famous Pakistani drama "ainak waala jinn" ka woh popular dialogue yaad aata hai ..."BIL BATODI NASAAN CHAUDI" 😆

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Sanya.91 - 4 years ago

Kriti bagged Coach. Nice.

Kriti Sanon, who is known for her trendy style, will attend the Coach show at New York Fashion Week (NYFW) Autum Winter on September 10. In February this year, Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Deepika Padukone attended the gala for designer Michael Kors. Held twice a year (February and September), it’s one of the four major shows in the world. Apart from fashion biggies, the event also has Hollywood celebrities in attendance. 

Most importantly, guests can turn up only by invite. 

“I’m honoured to attend the Coach show at the NYFW. Being a part of a global phenomenon where stalwarts of the fashion industry come together is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. I absolutely look forward to it. There’s always a sense of pride when you represent the country internationally in any manner,” gushes Kriti.

The Luka Chuppi star, who is sartorially always on point, says that vogue for her has evolved significantly. “I see fresh trends every day and there is always something that stands out and matches my style. I like moving ahead with fashion and discovering a new style that suits me,” she says. 

Sanon, who will attend the show for a luxury handbag brand, tells mid-day, "I am looking forward to meeting some of the biggest fashion icons in Hollywood. They have been inspirations for every fashion-forward individual, including me."

As for her fashion statement, it would be comfort infused with luxury. “Something that resonates with personality but also goes with my frame,” she smiles.