Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mulann thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

That's so cute. Their pair is still looks so fresh and real. They really have such magnetic chemistry. ❤️

hasini009 thumbnail

@ 0.14: did she say Ranveer instead of Ranbir ?😆

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Deepika deliberately keeps signing for the films and ads with Ranbir. Desperately she and her PR try to prove that audience love her chemistry with Ranbir the most. Getting bored of seeing them together again and again. 

P.S. am I the only one who thinks that Ranbir always looks happier when he is around Deepika?🤔Not for a single moment I have noticed him laughing properly when he's around Alia.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ffkhan

Deepika deliberately keeps signing for the films and ads with Ranbir. Desperately she and her PR try to prove that audience love her chemistry with Ranbir the most. Getting bored of seeing them together again and again. 

P.S. am I the only one who thinks that Ranbir always looks happier when he is around Deepika?🤔Not for a single moment I have noticed him laughing properly when he's around Alia.

He is his happiest when he's with Kat

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Deepika's association with Asian Paints is much longer than Ranbir's association with the brand. She endorsed it with her father for quite a long time. If anything its Ranbir who jumped in to sign her brand.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Golden-dew

Deepika's association with Asian Paints is much longer than Ranbir's association with the brand. She endorsed it with her father for quite a long time. If anything its Ranbir who jumped in to sign her brand.

Be it Asian Paints or anything, Deepika's name has always been linked with Ranbir for this and that projects. And she always is over-excited whenever the Ranbir topic comes. So it doesn't matter even if she has worked with her father for the same brand earlier.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Be it Asian Paints or anything, Deepika's name has always been linked with Ranbir for this and that projects. And she always is over-excited whenever the Ranbir topic comes. So it doesn't matter even if she has worked with her father for the same brand earlier.

Not valid point in this context coz Asian paints has been her brand for over half a decade. Ranbir joined in last year so how does the so called "link" work in this case? Asian paints already had her..did not get linked to her coz of Ranbir..if anything he got linked to the brand coz of her. (though I do not believe that is the case either)

hasini009 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Golden-dew

Not valid point in this context coz Asian paints has been her brand for over half a decade. Ranbir joined in last year so how does the so called "link" work in this case? Asian paints already had her..did not get linked to her coz of Ranbir..if anything he got linked to the brand coz of her. (though I do not believe that is the case either)

'Aritaku- Mullu' sametha gurthunda.

in Deepu's case (on IF) “it doesn’t matter whether the thorn falls on the leaf or the leaf falls on the thorn– the leaf is the one that’s damaged And/or questionable."😆

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Uske muh se Ranveer sunai diya meko. 

WHat's wrong with RK... his diction in the end- it can kill bacteria is so bad!! 

Both look fugly.