6 September written

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Vish 6th September 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Aditya is tensed and says where will I find that liquid? Rudra comes there. Aditya says I was thinking about you, she gives a dagger and says you can use it. Aditya says I cant because Vetaraj has taken away Alia’s memories and she wont come with me. Rudra says only Alia can do last tap. A Guru comes there and says I can help you guys against Sabrina, I am her uncle and we had to live in Vetaraj’s cage because of her so I want revenge, if we kill Vetaraj then Sabrina wont have anyone, he has locked that liquid in a room and key is in his room. Aditya says I will bring that key. Rudra prays for him. 

Aditya roams around palace and finds Vetaraj in bath. He sees golden box near him and says key must be inside. He sneaks up and tries to get key but Vetaraj opens his eyes and

says who is there? He sees no one. 

Sabrina comes to Aditya’s room and sees him under blanket, she says we will be together soon. She sees pillows under blanket and says Aditya fooled him, I wont let him get Alia. He must have gone to meet Alia. She hides and sees Aditya going somewhere. She follows him. Flashback shows how Aditya silently took key from golden box away. Aditya comes in a room using a key. Sabrina thinks what is Aditya upto? Aditya finds river liquid in a bottle. He takes it and leaves from there before Sabrina can stop him.

Scene 2
Aditya brings liquid to Rudra. Rudra washes dagger with liquid, she gives it to him and says go and kill Vetaraj, bring your wife back to you. Aditya takes it and says truth wins. 

Aditya sees Alia coming there dressed as bride. He says dont you remember anything? Alia says stay away from me, I will shout. Aditya says how can you forget how much you fought for me? You can lose your memories but cant forget our love. He holds her hand but she says how dare you touch me? She moves back and is about to fall down but Aditya pulls her closer. Janam Janam plays. Alia feels something, she leaves from there. Sabrina sees it and says I was right, Aditya came here for Alia, he fooled. Aditya tries to stop Alia but Sabrina grabs him and says you fooled me, I will marry you tonight and make you mine. Aditya says nothing like will that happen. Sabrina says Vetaraj will make Alia his tonight and you wont be able to stop them. She locks him a cage. Aditya shouts at her. Sabrina says you will be mine soon and then you will be free and happy with me. She takes his cage with her. 

PRECAP- Sabrina tells her uncle that she is going to marry Aditya tonight. Alia goes to Vetaraj and says make me yours now. Rudra says to uncle that I am worried how Aditya will save Alia now?

Posted: 4 years ago

don't know what to say abt today's episode

the makers r not letting us enjoy adya at all i just hate them😡