I will quite this show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Noor fall in Azaan's arms while she was trying to stop him.Shayra watching them with heartbroken. Sad mausic is playing.Azaan little looking at Noor than he saw Shayra and giving her sad look.I don't know they are showing this infront of Shayra just make her jealousy or trying to showing pologamy?  But why this fall scene happend infront of Shayra?

if it is from Noon side you must know she have no limits of besharmi and if it from the Azaan must be trying to wake Shaira up . that's what i can guess.

But this fall sence was important to showing us? may be its important for Shayra to realize her mistake.Beacuse she cleard that she will die if she will ever see their closness.So Shayra will never tolarate this.So i want to take this normally so that Shayra can realise that she doings wrong to take this step.She will gets heartbroken after saw their closeness.Even today Azaan was look at her crying face and angrily. Beacuse Azaan told her that he wants to see her limit that how much she can tolarate him with Noor.So it can't be pologamy.This is positive site for our Shazaan.That they will become never happy without each otherEdited by naziraadiba - 4 years ago