note to all jabir fans - shrenu fans and zain fans - ebss lovers.

Share
Posted: 9 months ago

First of all ! this is not a complaint but a message. a farewell note.

I was a shrenu fan since she is so beautiful and I recently watch her interview and find out intelligent and funny as well.

I liked zain imam. But I like more his bond with shrenu.

Have you ever seen their interviews.

They are great friends and so cool.

It is so saddening we couldn’t see more of them.

Just now they are going off air and they remember that trp comes from romance.

 

Now to all adiza fans. Avneil fans. I am sorry I know you all like - love avneil.But I prefer more strong women characters.

Naamkaran was Mahesh batt’s show. And it has more romance. Every episode they have eye locks and bedroom fight scenes. music and they were literally falling on each other since day one.

But story wise ebss had so much potential. Ebsswas also famous for family like set. All set members loved each other and have great bond.

( again only my personal opinion didn't mean to hurt any fan ) 

Now blame the creatives for not utilizing shrezain’s comfort for romance earlier ! otherwise trp would be better. Anyways we can only wish they come together  in next project. Also it is really unlikely.

My heart felt goodbye …! And best wishes to both the actors and others co stars as well.

Love to all fans and saluting their effort for trying to get extending by trending on Instagram

Deep inside I am still waiting for the miracle. If only something happens and it can go on and we can see beautiful romance.

anyways

AGAIN ! I AM A FAN OF ADITI RATHORE ! SO DON’TEVER THINK THAT I AM AGAIST AVNEIL.

It’s just I liked the concept of revenge – a women - fierce taking revenge for her father and falling for the son – who was not like his father – stand against him. It is a beautiful message to not judge people by their backgrounds.

 

 

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DO YOU GUYS KNOW ADITI RATHORE WAS IN SONY TV – EK DUJE KE WASTE – SHE WAS SO LOVELY THERE. THAT’S WHEN I STARTED HER. SHE HAD AN AMAZING ROLE. I WAS SO HAPPY FOR HER.

 

But I am just sad that ebss couldn’t live long.

 I  here by invite everybody to release their sadness and frustration over the end.

Wishing happiness and good luck to everyone.

Regards

tanu

7 Likes this
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by Tanu221


First of all ! this is not a complaint but a message. a farewell note.

I was a shrenu fan since she is so beautiful and I recently watch her interview and find out intelligent and funny as well.

I liked zain imam. But I like more his bond with shrenu.

Have you ever seen their interviews.

They are great friends and so cool.

It is so saddening we couldn’t see more of them.

Just now they are going off air and they remember that trp comes from romance.

 

Now to all adiza fans. Avneil fans. I am sorry I know you all like - love avneil.But I prefer more strong women characters.

Naamkaran was Mahesh batt’s show. And it has more romance. Every episode they have eye locks and bedroom fight scenes. music and they were literally falling on each other since day one.

But story wise ebss had so much potential. Ebsswas also famous for family like set. All set members loved each other and have great bond.

( again only my personal opinion didn't mean to hurt any fan ) 

Now blame the creatives for not utilizing shrezain’s comfort for romance earlier ! otherwise trp would be better. Anyways we can only wish they come together  in next project. Also it is really unlikely.

My heart felt goodbye …! And best wishes to both the actors and others co stars as well.

Love to all fans and saluting their effort for trying to get extending by trending on Instagram

Deep inside I am still waiting for the miracle. If only something happens and it can go on and we can see beautiful romance.

anyways

AGAIN ! I AM A FAN OF ADITI RATHORE ! SO DON’TEVER THINK THAT I AM AGAIST AVNEIL.

It’s just I liked the concept of revenge – a women - fierce taking revenge for her father and falling for the son – who was not like his father – stand against him. It is a beautiful message to not judge people by their backgrounds.

 

 

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DO YOU GUYS KNOW ADITI RATHORE WAS IN SONY TV – EK DUJE KE WASTE – SHE WAS SO LOVELY THERE. THAT’S WHEN I STARTED HER. SHE HAD AN AMAZING ROLE. I WAS SO HAPPY FOR HER.

 

But I am just sad that ebss couldn’t live long.

 I  here by invite everybody to release their sadness and frustration over the end.

Wishing happiness and good luck to everyone.

Regards

tanu

Completely agree with you... Mene shrenu and Zain ke interview dekhe hai almost Sare hi... Dono ki kya acchi bonding and friendship hai... Vo dono ek dusre ke sath shoot karke genually happy lag rahe hai and vo dono ek dusre ke sath bahot hi comfortable hai... I know ke maker ne starting se hi inn dono ki chemistry utilize nahi ki so sad... Hame bahot iconic scenes dekhne ko milte.... Dono ache actor hai so vo koi bhi scenes kare usme chat chand laga dete hai... Kash maker ne unn dono ki chemistry ko aur acche se utilize kiya hota.... Par vo to past ki baat hai par abhi bhi track accha chal raha tha aur agar aesa hi chalta to bahot acche scope the story ke... Revamp ke baad ek naya fanbase bana tha show ka.... TRP bhi jiss show ki story ko revamp kiya gaya ho matlab usse zero se hi start karna fan banane ke maamle me to uss hisab se 0.9 acchi TRP thi... Slot ke hisab se bhi acchi TRP thi... Pata nahi star plus ke channel me bahot aese show hai jissme se completely life chali gayi hai phir bhi chala rahe hai uss hisab se SBSE ko mauka milna hi chahiye tha apne story ko dikhane ka atleast revamp ke baad 5-6 month to dete show ko iss show me aur JaBir ke pair me bahot potential tha.... So sad ke hame itni acchi pair and talented actors ko bahot kam dekhne ko mila.... I miss JaBir and SherZain.... I hope hame ye pair jaldi se dekhne ko mile dusre show me vese to uske chances bahot kam hai.... Story ko revamp karne ke baad bhi team ne pahele ko tarah hi mahenat ki thi so unke liye bura lag raha hai.... 

2 Likes this
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by kasaf


Completely agree with you... Mene shrenu and Zain ke interview dekhe hai almost Sare hi... Dono ki kya acchi bonding and friendship hai... Vo dono ek dusre ke sath shoot karke genually happy lag rahe hai and vo dono ek dusre ke sath bahot hi comfortable hai... I know ke maker ne starting se hi inn dono ki chemistry utilize nahi ki so sad... Hame bahot iconic scenes dekhne ko milte.... Dono ache actor hai so vo koi bhi scenes kare usme chat chand laga dete hai... Kash maker ne unn dono ki chemistry ko aur acche se utilize kiya hota.... Par vo to past ki baat hai par abhi bhi track accha chal raha tha aur agar aesa hi chalta to bahot acche scope the story ke... Revamp ke baad ek naya fanbase bana tha show ka.... TRP bhi jiss show ki story ko revamp kiya gaya ho matlab usse zero se hi start karna fan banane ke maamle me to uss hisab se 0.9 acchi TRP thi... Slot ke hisab se bhi acchi TRP thi... Pata nahi star plus ke channel me bahot aese show hai jissme se completely life chali gayi hai phir bhi chala rahe hai uss hisab se SBSE ko mauka milna hi chahiye tha apne story ko dikhane ka atleast revamp ke baad 5-6 month to dete show ko iss show me aur JaBir ke pair me bahot potential tha.... So sad ke hame itni acchi pair and talented actors ko bahot kam dekhne ko mila.... I miss JaBir and SherZain.... I hope hame ye pair jaldi se dekhne ko mile dusre show me vese to uske chances bahot kam hai.... Story ko revamp karne ke baad bhi team ne pahele ko tarah hi mahenat ki thi so unke liye bura lag raha hai.... 

Exactly..... Popular view ... Kya kar sakte h logo Ko Gopi bahu chahiyesmiley37

Anyways Han Abhi bhi jab se shrezain ka romance shuru ho gya h ek alag hi life aa gyi h

Kam se Kam last me goosebumps mileage.

Kitni jaldi aur Asani se chemistry ban gayi., Aur unke khud k comfort level k Kara alag hi Tashan ata h.... But as you sad they should have utilised a little earlier.....

I can't help but still wish ki show Ko kuchh aur,.....

Anyways let's pray ki unhe ek Baar kahin achhe potential k sath pairing me dekhne Ko mile..... 

Un logo Ko bhi Rona aa rha tha kyuki set members ke boht pyaar h.......

Kash ek bar phir pair honsmiley42

Thanks for messaging.... It feels good someone else can see it too..... What we missed .... 

Anyways thanks again...

Let the frustration outsmiley41

2 Likes this
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by Tanu221


Exactly..... Popular view ... Kya kar sakte h logo Ko Gopi bahu chahiyesmiley37

Anyways Han Abhi bhi jab se shrezain ka romance shuru ho gya h ek alag hi life aa gyi h

Kam se Kam last me goosebumps mileage.

Kitni jaldi aur Asani se chemistry ban gayi., Aur unke khud k comfort level k Kara alag hi Tashan ata h.... But as you sad they should have utilised a little earlier.....

I can't help but still wish ki show Ko kuchh aur,.....

Anyways let's pray ki unhe ek Baar kahin achhe potential k sath pairing me dekhne Ko mile..... 

Un logo Ko bhi Rona aa rha tha kyuki set members ke boht pyaar h.......

Kash ek bar phir pair honsmiley42

Thanks for messaging.... It feels good someone else can see it too..... What we missed .... 

Anyways thanks again...

Let the frustration outsmiley41

Kash hame SherZain ki pair aur koi drama me jaldi se dekhne ko mile.... Aur jin logo ke pass pahele se hi clear vision ho story ke related... Yaha problem ye tha ke 2001 me bani serial ki remake banni chahi maker ne iss liye do heroine and do popular lead ko sath me pair nahi kiya par maker bhul gaye ke jiss story ki remake banayi hai vo regional language me thi so uss audience ka taste aur hindi audience ka taste alag ho sakta hai aur ye original serial bahot time pahele bani thi tab good bahu vs evil bahu  vala concept chalta hoga par abhi audience ko aese track pasand nahi hai.... Iss drama revenge base thi usme koi problem nahi thi janvi ka character grey tha vo bhi thik tha... Par married ki bajaye fiancee banate dhruv and janvi ko aur kese hone vali bahu ne gahr me ane se pahele hi gadbad start kardi aur sath me paralled story Kabir and dhruv and jahnavi ki aur marriage ka plan dhruv and janvi ki jagah Kabir and janvi ka ho jata do usme jyada scope tha revenge and romance dono ka.... Kash maker ne thoda plot twist karke hindi audience ke taste ke according kiya hota.. Koi nahi ye show khatam hone se SherZain ke career me aur ek feather lag gaya... Kash hame ye natural chemistry dusre show me dekhne ko mile jaldi se hi

Edited by kasaf - 9 months ago
1 Likes this
Posted: 9 months ago

exactly i agree with your fiancee point ...... people are so obsessed  with marriage.... they should be it's nothing  wrong but the point is .......they made it clear that it wasn't done in actual..... mantras ggalat the....actual me shadi nahi hui........also about devar bhabhi romance is not a big deal ekta kapoor does it all  the time........but the brother should be dead...KUMKUM was huge sucess ...even though at the earliest he was shown cute jolly devar......

so brother's death was missingsmiley37 agar dhruv mar jata to chalta sabko...... aur kahan se devar bhabhi lagte h vo dono......interview me khud hi kah rahe the..........

shrenu said hum devar bhabhi play kar rahe h...........zain said .......lekin hum lagte nahi h smiley32

i waas like ..............dude !!! ditto feeling.

anyways..... unhe audience k mindset ko dhyan me rakhna chahiye tha.......aur romantic scene dene chahiye the.......mene avneil k scenes check kiye ........ and everytime i feel..... ki jabarjasti aur kitna sara romance.......baar baar alag....baar baar ro rahe h.......mujhe nhi pasand vo......but at the same time i also  thought ye sab agar shrezain k  sath karte to kya sucess milti na.


audience ko pahle romance ka taste dena padta h thoda thoda.......jisse bad me vo use accept kar le....in logo ne tashan rakhi wish i loved.....but rest log....not so....


phir all i can ever think is shrezain's offline chemistry ........gosh !! .......i really really wish to see them romancing  again.... 

there is very less probablity...........

so i'll fulfill my wishes by writting fanfiction smiley41smiley40

kash vo log meri story le lete smiley37

Edited by Tanu221 - 9 months ago
Posted: 8 months ago

Why is everyone saying that shrezain being paired again is almost impossible? 

They have a rocking chemistry, be it as a couple or enemies. They both are amazing actors. They are totally gorgeous and make a very beautiful jodi. Any maker with two cents of brain should cast them again because this show did not explore their full potential. So chances of comparison are almost zero. Moreover, they share an equally amazing chemistry off screen as well which is rare.  I loved their tashan when they were against each other but right now their love track is showing me how much potential these two have.

3 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by john909


Why is everyone saying that shrezain being paired again is almost impossible? 

They have a rocking chemistry, be it as a couple or enemies. They both are amazing actors. They are totally gorgeous and make a very beautiful jodi. Any maker with two cents of brain should cast them again because this show did not explore their full potential. So chances of comparison are almost zero. Moreover, they share an equally amazing chemistry off screen as well which is rare.  I loved their tashan when they were against each other but right now their love track is showing me how much potential these two have.

What you are saying makes sense but in ITV pairs are not repeated. That's like an unwritten rule. 

Many Shrenal/Rikara fans were also unhappy because Kunal and Shrenu's chemistry wasn't explored fully in IB. Some of them, including me, are still hoping for a miracle that they might be paired again. smiley37

There is a long line already here. 😂

Shrenu is unlucky. She was paired opposite two good looking actors, Kunal and Zain, but did not get to romance either properly.

 At least Rikara got something, Jabir didn't even get to exist before SP took the show off air. 🙁

1 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by john909


Why is everyone saying that shrezain being paired again is almost impossible? 

They have a rocking chemistry, be it as a couple or enemies. They both are amazing actors. They are totally gorgeous and make a very beautiful jodi. Any maker with two cents of brain should cast them again because this show did not explore their full potential. So chances of comparison are almost zero. Moreover, they share an equally amazing chemistry off screen as well which is rare.  I loved their tashan when they were against each other but right now their love track is showing me how much potential these two have.

Can't say about shrezain but Gauri Pradhan and her hubby pair was repeated  in many show . I loved them in kutumd I was very young though I guess I was in 4-5 class on that time .

Letz just wait for law of attraction may be it can work in favour of shrezain .

I have been rooting for shrezain from a very long time even before IB happened, and technically ebss is their 2nd show together. I don't think their is any rule in ITV  about not repeating couple it's just that the things never fall on places.

3 Likes this

Shrenu Parikh Zain Imam Star Plus 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Janhvi Kabir Mittal (JaBir FF)

mehernigar654   28   3498

mehernigar654 28 3498 3 months ago Milalal27
Tanu221 98 20992 4 months ago Tanu221
I love you Boss JaBir FS last part-pg4

jasminerahul   37   3315

jasminerahul 37 3315 6 months ago Vampire2468
Heart Exchange JaBir FS last part pg3

jasminerahul   28   2767

jasminerahul 28 2767 6 months ago Vampire2468
Pooja/Shrenu Parikh AT#7

RudrakshPreesha   1119   142552

RudrakshPreesha 1119 142552 2 months ago RudrakshPreesha

Topic Info

  • 18 Replies
  • 6572Views

Topic started by Tanu221

Last replied by Tanu221

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP