Why are there so many confusing articles about Inshallah?

Posted: 4 years ago

MM released their exclusive that SLB is going to make Inshallah with another actor and Alia because he spent a lot of money on the movie already.

Masand’s new article said Bhansali is done with the movie for now. 

What is really going on?

Originally posted by jb508

MM released their exclusive that SLB is going to make Inshallah with another actor and Alia because he spent a lot of money on the movie already.

Masand’s new article said Bhansali is done with the movie for now. 

What is really going on?

Each camp wants to look good in this mess. Aloo's PR wants us to think she's SLB's muse and every director dreams of working with her oh so bloody much. Sallu's PR wants us to forget the haunting possibility that his acting is simply not good enough. 

I don't know what SLB's trying to communicate. Guy should have never wasted time on projects with arrogant, vain male stars such as Sallu or SRK.   

Edited by dedh - 4 years ago

Originally posted by dedh

Each camp wants to look good in this mess. Aloo's PR wants us to think she's SLB's muse and every director dreams of working with her oh so bloody much. Sallu's PR wants us to forget the haunting possibility that his acting is simply not good enough. 

I don't know what SLB's trying to communicate. Guy should have never wasted time on projects with arrogant, vain male stars such Sallu or SRK.   

Devdas is still seen as one of Bhansali's best and was successful, don't see how working with SRK was somehow a bad thing for SLB

I don't feel SLB ever settles on his vision. He may have announced that it's it shelved, but could be finding a new male lead in the mean time, and adjusting the story line. this is more likely to me. I dont feel he completely shelved the film for some reason. I feel he will keep Alia in it.

Originally posted by Journey95

Devdas is still seen as one of Bhansali's best and was successful, don't see how working with SRK was somehow a bad thing for SLB

That was almost two decades ago, though. People change. This is not to say that SLB is blameless. He must have known Sallu would interfere, he must have known there would be shenanigans, yet he decided to start the project. And he's considered an auteur filmmaker! LOL 

Usual PR tactics by SLB 

I suspect the articles claiming the movie will still happen are from Alia’s PR because they want to squash the rumors that SLB got cold feet after the mock shoot, and also to support the narrative that SLB wants to make a movie with Alia.  

Articles like Masand’s are probably SLB’s PR venting out his frustrations.  Rumors of Salman pushing for his sister to be part of this project started before the shelving so there might be some truth to it.  Or they are from Reshma Shetty taking advantage of this situation to make Salman look bad because now that she’s fired most of her staff she’s bored 😂.  Just kidding with this one.   

Honestly, it appears that Salman has kind of moved on now.  I haven’t come across anything that suggests Salman’s PR.  Although if you really did screw everything for Bhansali how would your PR sugarcoat that?  Write an article about what an amazing costume designer Alvira is? 

Originally posted by dedh

I don't know what SLB's trying to communicate. Guy should have never wasted time on projects with arrogant, vain male stars such as Sallu or SRK.   

Slb is trying to portray himself as a victim and Salman as monster......boohoo Salman demanding everything from costumes to design sets ..I have no power yet had to take the decision to shelve the movie...boohoo !

So much negativity on Salman yet he is not releasing any neg statements or blinds on slb..kudos to Salman for staying calm ..

After the shelve, likes on Alia's ig posts got reduced. Ya toh woh Sallu-balika bhabi wet dream dekhne wale fans the who have moved on, aur nahin toh the movie getting shelved has put a negative impact on Aloo's image. Latter sach hai toh Aloo's PR will do anything, throw anyone under the bus to get back the lost sheen. 

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago