Of Hesitation and the Heart's Fears | PreRish Rambles | 09/06

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Here's an idea forum waasiyo, take a shot every time Anurag says the word soulmates LOL. Why are they actively trying to make me hate this poor man SO MUCH LOL. Like why? Accha koi baat nahi I don't the tension headache. 

The very beginning of this episode was so massively annoying lmao. Why is this show so hellbent on trying to make me believe that God is so all about Anurag and Prerna, if that was the case they would have been together by now and they're not so ๐Ÿ˜† But the way Prerna chooses to leave not because of Anurag but because of Mr. Bajaj was incredibly poignant. In front of the God in the that show seems to be pushing AnuPre together, Prerna makes a very conscious decision to leave because her husband doesn't have access to their closet. Prerna is usually so blind to everything else when Anurag is around, so pray tell how this Prerna makes the choice to walk away from the plan and choose her husband's needs. ๐Ÿ‘

The PreRish convo they have in the bedroom lmaooooo. This is the reason I love this couple. The way she explains she locked the closet for Kuki's sake, the way he explains he doesn't want to interrupt her day because Ganpati ji is her friend, the way they're hesitantly trying to understand each other. Rishabh not knowing what to say and walking away from her to put distance between them, without finishing his unfinished statement. How Prerna turns right around to him and asks if he doesn't want people to think he's a good person, and he says she would be of the 1% that does. The 1% that sees the good in him, and the 1% that will be enough in the mess that's to come. 

What's so poignant is that Prerna, not even thinking twice about it, is closing the distance between them everytime. She goes up to see what he needs. She tries to clean his stain. She was the one who invaded his space to find the file in the closet. Yet everytime, Rishabh is the one putting the distance. He tells Prerna to stop when she was with him at the closet, and then walking away when she didn't He was the one who turned away from her in the middle of their conversation. And HE was the one who stepped back and away from her, apologizing, when she helped clean his stain.

His small monologue at the mirror when he almost chastises himself for possibly having feelings for her, that she is not anyone but the mother of his child - it's significant because from the beginning Rishabh has never wanted anything from Prerna, just for her to be a mother to his child. 

During the pooja when Rishabh joins the two, Rishabh sneaks glances at his wife unsure of himself. His face is tense and he still holds himself at a distance away from her.  I knew, I always knew, that Rishabh would always pull himself away from her. This Bajaj is a different one, unsure of his own emotional range and his ability to express it, he has no idea what to do. He seems to be afraid of his own heart, and hesitation pulls at him everytime Prerna is near him. God how lovely it would be to see Prerna continue to close the distance between them, for her to make the first step in anyway. Rishabh will never make the first step, I don't believe, until he has an indication from Prerna that she's moving on. Until then he'll think all the madness is in his own head, as his wife loves another. 

When Prerna brings the aarti around both her husband and her lover stand before her, almost in bated breath to see who she will choose. But Kuki comes too close to that flame and Rishabh stops his daughter from hurting herself and then taking the aarti loh for himself. Rishabh isn't a fool, he sees the way Prerna looks at Anurag when he leaves annoyed. Rishabh warning Anurag that Anurag is playing with a kingmaker AND a king. Maath dene bas Rishabh jaanta hai, Anurag has lived a life of cushioned luxury and Bajaj is a selfmade king. They are two VERY different people who play a very different game of life. 

Prerna is always accusing her husband and Rishabh literally turns around and calls the man a crybaby. DEAD. LOL. That was THE highlight of the episode for me. 

The nonsense that followed I don't have the brain cells for. Please explain why Anurag is setting this whole thing up because you know just as well as I do that he is like wtHeck was that nod from that biker???? Anyways so Bajaj hit Anurag so conveniently right after 'threatening' him lovely what's next? I mean at this point if I were Bajaj I would actually kill Anurag just for how damn annoying he is. LOL. But chalo. I'm ignoring the end and remembering the rest because it was good, good, good.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I will throw party if Baju really tried to kill Anurag.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Anurag.. You Cry baby.. Coma me ja bhai...thode din Aaram kar.. Bahut irritate kar raha hai..  Baju jitna patience level na hai Hamare paas.. ๐Ÿ˜ก 

Edited by Zaalima_5 - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

Anurag.. You Cry baby.. Coma me ja bhai...thode din Aaram kar.. Bahut irritate kar raha hai..  Baju jitna patience level na hai Hamare paas.. ๐Ÿ˜ก 

Are you serious ? First bajaj will be in jail for hit and run .  And you don't kill people who irritate you. Bajaj did it or not , anurag could have lost his life..please show some humanity. 

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What a well written post.Loved seeing the episode through your eyes.

Loved the Prerish scene.That intense awareness of that someone special and that moving away so that they remain unaware was justโค๏ธ

And yes, Anurag is getting on my last nerve as well.Never seen such a vella,nikamma male lead๐Ÿ˜†

Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Are you serious ? First bajaj will be in jail for hit and run .  And you don't kill people who irritate you. Bajaj did it or not , anurag could have lost his life..please show some humanity. 

Humanity..  For Anurag.. 

Not anymore... Limit cross ho gaya.. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

What's so poignant is that Prerna, not even thinking twice about it, is closing the distance between them everytime. She goes up to see what he needs. She tries to clean his stain. She was the one who invaded his space to find the file in the closet. Yet everytime, Rishabh is the one putting the distance. He tells Prerna to stop when she was with him at the closet, and then walking away when she didn't He was the one who turned away from her in the middle of their conversation. And HE was the one who stepped back and away from her, apologizing, when she helped clean his stain.

This vm suits for above mentioned part..๐Ÿ˜†

https://twitter.com/odriksgian/status/1169977348701032449?s=19

Phoenix_75 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I so wanted prerna to offer the aarti to Bajaj first and then to Anurag. But koi na. Bajaj calling Anu a cry baby๐Ÿคฃ and Mohini crying in the aarti๐Ÿ˜†

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

invite me in your party ๐ŸŽˆ I will definitely dance ๐Ÿ’ƒ 

Because that day is one of my happiest day ๐Ÿ˜› Trust me ๐Ÿ˜›

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

What a well written post.Loved seeing the episode through your eyes.

Loved the Prerish scene.That intense awareness of that someone special and that moving away so that they remain unaware was justโค๏ธ

And yes, Anurag is getting on my last nerve as well.Never seen such a vella,nikamma male lead๐Ÿ˜†

โ€œPrerna bajaj take my toys ๐Ÿงธโ€ anu 

Prerna: donโ€™t cry ๐Ÿ˜ข baby I will talk to bajaj and bring your toys ๐Ÿงธ ughhhhhhhhh ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I live for your views on the episodes. I love your subtle humour.

PreRish scene was just โค๏ธ. This couple is too adorable for words. If only we didn't have jilted X to butt in everytime. Ah, but this is my karma for watching Balaji's love triangle.

About the accident, it's absolutely on X. I mean what was he doing, speaking on the phone while crossing the road and then stopping mid way, exclaiming Mr. Bajaj ki car. He could have jumped up and down in excitement, jaise ki kabhi gadi nahi dekhi. Even if he didn't plan it, I say the accident was well deserved. He was literally asking for it. And Saali sahiba makes my ears bleed in protest. I will not even talk about Pre's marathon run. It's obviously the Devdas trope. I say let them replicate the last scene of the movie perfectly.

Also, Pre signed as X's wife in the precap. Now if that doesn't tell her she needs to go back to college, I don't know what else will.

Anyway, nice analysisโฃ๏ธ

Edited by aryapdane - 4 years ago