Fan Fictions

finding arshi story

shivu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone,

I know I have been asking recently many stories but I  cant help it. its been a while I was off from india forums and I left few stories half way and now I want to finish it

I am looking for the story in which Anjali knows everything about shyam and as always Arnav and khushi married and

khushi's parents are dead and Arnav's dad killed them as well as shyam helped him also

khushi's brother and sister in law tries to find it but they killed her sister in law and some how their daughter gets kidnaped and she was found by aakash and he bring her home and names her babli

khushi's brother is taking a tab on her thru his mutual friend who is also her sister in law's brother (I think her name was Riya)

Arnav's uncle was also involve in all this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivu124 thumbnail
please if anyone know then can you please reply to it
spilla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi I am looking for an ff where kushi is called as cookie by her friends. She is sent away to a different country to study but ends up in arnav’s school .kushi father is arnav mentor and they end up marrying .

EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3626597

Its dawn. Of the dawn

This content was originally posted by: spilla

Hi I am looking for an ff where kushi is called as cookie by her friends. She is sent away to a different country to study but ends up in arnav’s school .kushi father is arnav mentor and they end up marrying .

shivu124 thumbnail
hey its not the same one I asked for it but I will read it story looks interesting
shalini12 thumbnail

searching for a ff where both khushi and payal are doctors.payal marries aakash.during their reception shyam misbehaves with khushi.arnav found her and consoles her 

Sunita.k thumbnail

I think its Sunshine and moonlight 

Sunita.k thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shivu124

Hello everyone,

I know I have been asking recently many stories but I  cant help it. its been a while I was off from india forums and I left few stories half way and now I want to finish it

I am looking for the story in which Anjali knows everything about shyam and as always Arnav and khushi married and

khushi's parents are dead and Arnav's dad killed them as well as shyam helped him also

khushi's brother and sister in law tries to find it but they killed her sister in law and some how their daughter gets kidnaped and she was found by aakash and he bring her home and names her babli

khushi's brother is taking a tab on her thru his mutual friend who is also her sister in law's brother (I think her name was Riya)

Arnav's uncle was also involve in all this

try checkmate

shivu124 thumbnail
hey thank you but its not that one I am not even sure if I will ever find it :( but thank you I will read this one too
Porkrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have been looking for an arshi ff in which arnav khushi are married. Arnav will be professor and khushi will join in the same college with out knowing that her husband is a professor there. Every weekend she will go to his room to studying pls help me out to find this story. Plssssss