•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I Trust You 

"Mr Bajaj, you are responsible for my son's condition, I swear to Kaali Maa, I will destroy you," Mohini Basu screamed and the scream echoed around the Basu Bari.

"Mr Bajaj, I'm warning you, if something happens to my brother, I will destroy your family completely," Niveditha warned, Anupam was trying to cool down Basu ladies while Rishab stayed calm with a blank face.

Just then Anurag entered inside with the help of a ward boy and Shekhar Prerana's brother and walked towards her who was standing beside Rishab along with Kuki.

"Look Prerana I told you this man is not good and he can never be anyone's, I'm asking you now also break this relation and come back to me, I'm ready to accept you because I love you," Anurag said looking at Prerana.

"Kuki, go to your room baby, I will come and get you milkshake but you should be in your room till I come and get you outside," Prerana ordered her daughter who nodded her head and ran inside then Prerana turned towards Basus.

"So, Mr Basu you were saying something about my husband," Prerana asked him calmly which stunned everyone including her mother and brother who came there to visit Anurag.

"Prerana he is the one behind my attack and I have proofs of them," Anurag said.

"Let me tell you first I Trust My Husband, and I have every ounce of faith that he is not behind this attack because he is a man of the word who never breaks his promise, " Prerana said shocking Anurag and Surprising Rishab.

"How can you say that Priyu, are you even looking at the shape of Onu is?" Veena asked frowning at her daughter.

"Maa, are you defending an outsider leaving your son-in-law, are you sure that you took a wise decision," Prerana asked her mother surprising everyone.

"Priyu Anurag is not an outsider, you loved him, you married Mr Bajaj for him only and my decision of supporting Onu because Mr Bajaj can never be anything to me or our family," Veena said.

"Maa then you are wrong I loved Anurag, that is past now I care and concern for Mr Bajaj who is my husband and father of my daughter and unborn child who is growing in my womb, whether you agree or not he is your son-in-law for this lifetime," Prerana declared.

"Mrs Bajaj there is no need for you to against Mrs Sharma, she is your mother no matter what," Rishab said not wanting a rift appearing between mother and daughter.

"No Rishab, she is wrong she needs to understand this and I'm your wife and I will support you no matter what," Prerana said and gave him a smile.

"Prerana, you will regret supporting him one day, Onu can never say lies or he can never joke anything about like this," Veena said.

"Are you sure about that Maa?" Prerana asked signing Chandu to place a CD and switch on the TV.

Flashback:

"Hello, Anurag Basu Speaking," Anurag said and just then Prerana walked towards him to talk something with him but stopped behind him.

"Yes I want you hit my car but I need to get out of it unscathed," Anurag said and it surprised Prerana but still she stood behind him like a rock.

"Yes because of this Prerana will come back to me and there will be a crack in the trust she has for him and automatically she will start blaming Mr Bajaj which will be plus point for me to in order to gain her back," Anurag said and turned back and in time Prerana walked back so that he cannot see her.

Prerana was disgusted that she loved this type of person, but she was happy that he is no more in her life and felt relieved about it. Even if she didn't find this evidence still she will trust her husband as now she started to understand him deeply step by step.

"So Mr Basu do you have anything to say about this?" Prerana asked him glaring fiercely.

"So what yes I did this because I wanted you back and in love everything fair, even you love me so why can't you come back to me? Even he snatched me from you," Anurag asked arrogantly.

"First of all you disgust me, Mr Basu, I hate you, I no more Love you, I will never come back to you or in your life, he never snatched me from you because he gave me a choice to choose whether to marry him or not and I chose to marry him," Prerana declared shocking everyone with revelation.

"How can you hate me when I still love you?" Anurag asked shockingly.

"I don't love you anymore Basu because it has faded with time, you are nothing but a mere memory, I have moved on in my life and in that life, you are not present, and now my life consists of my husband Rishab, my daughter Sneha and our unborn child," Prerana confessed.

"Prerana I love you and I will always you but now I realized you are no more mine as now you belong to someone and I will regret lifelong for letting you go," Anurag confessed left the mansion with defeated look on his face while others dispersed leaving Rishab and Prerana in hall who were looking at each other.

"Rishab I would like to talk to you," Prerana said.

"Even I would like to talk to you, come we will move to our bedroom," Rishab said.

Both moved towards the bedroom and were looking at each other and at other direction finally, Prerana took a huge breath and looked towards Rishab.

"Rishab, in the initial stage of our marriage I hated you for snatching Anurag but as time passed and we both spent time with each other I started understanding you, all I ask you is a chance to give me and this relationship as I want this to work we can't give a family to our children when their own parents are not comfortable with each other also I would like to have a place in your life as your wife and partner and I TRUST YOU and even if I didn't listen to the conversation of Anurag, I would have trusted you," Prerana declared.

"I'm happy to know that you trust me and even I want to give a chance to us," Rishab said.

That day both took a step towards new beginning with a smile on their lips and dreams in their eyes for having a happy life.

WooHoo... This is an awesome update ..

Yaay, the one shot was awesome..Loved the way Prerna placed her trust in Rishabh and stood up for him firmly..Too good..👏

Wow 

This great 👍🏼😃

Why cant the Prerna in the serial be as trusting as your Prerna

Nicey❤️ wonderful

Very Nice OS.... LOVED IT... ❤️Loved the way Prerna trusted Bajaj..... and proves his innocence...... 👏Do write more dear.... 🤗

This is so good. Prerna is very understanding and she trusts her husband here. All the plans of ex failed. The ending is❤️.