RoNakshi OS: Hamesha

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

RoNakshi OS: Hamesha

History was repeating itself today as Rohit stood outside her building along with Rohan!

He remembered how cruelly he had treated her that night when she was not even at the wrong side! She just came to tell him the truth but all he did was...

Security...

The word still shivered his fibres as he remembered what he said to her and insulted her badly!

And today he was on her spot standing along with his brother at her doorstep to get their forgiveness, to set everything right, to set their relationship right, to get her back in his life!

It's been a week since they all found out about Rohan and ParisPar and and Sonakshi had been deliberately ignoring Rohit because of  the mess Rohan and Pari created!

But today Rohit will set everything right and get her back in his arms!

By hook or by crook!

Rohan: Rohit I was thinking!

Rohit: you are not allowed to think anymore, that's my department! You created the mess right? Now only you will clear it! Come with me!

Rohan followed his brother unwantedly because denying or arguing was not a thing he could do at this stage when he caused so much damage and has lost all the respect which he had enjoyed all these years!

Gearing up the courage Rohan pressed the bell and after two rings the door opened! There stood Pulkit looking lost as both his sisters were devastated!

Rohit: pulkit mom aur pari hai ghar pe!

P: nhi! Aap dono jaiye please!

Rohit: pulkit please!

He saw genuineness in Rohit's eyes and so he let them in!

Rohit as soon as he spotted Mrs. Rastogi and Pari nudged Rohan to say something!

Rohan: umm mam woh actually mai woh pari...

Rohit: come to the point Rohan!

Rohan: I am sorry for trapping Parineeti in my plan I am sorry for all the things!

Mrs. Rastogi didn't say a thing but nooded her head in approval because she knew it was somewhere her daughter's fault too!

Rohit: Sonakshi kahaan hai?

P: dii apne room mei hai!

Rohit: hmm! Rohan go down sit in the car and wait for me!

Rohan nodded and went away while Rohit headed towards Sonakshi's room

The door was open which was quite a surprise for him anyway
as he entered the room his heart wrenched seeing her sitting in the corner with her face hidden behind her knees!

His strong girl today was so weak and he couldn't digest it, he swiftly locked the door and went near her!

He sat facing her!

R: sonakshi!

He softly called her but she got shocked seeing him there as she instantly looked up!

S: R... Rohit tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

She stammered!

R: wahi jo tum nhi kar paayi! Sonakshi tum hamari relationship ko affect hone kaise desakti ho woh bhi tab jab ismein hamari koi galti hi nhi hai!

S: Rohit tumhe idea bhi hai log kitni baat karte hai aur mai nhi chahti ki pari ki galti ki wajah se koi tumhe...

R: ek second ismein sirf pari ki nhi balki rohan ko bhi galti hai! He must have given the heed to it!

S: but Rohit baatein toh...

R: tumhe lagta hai ki mujhe fark padta hai logo ki baato se?

He asked coming closer to her while she looked away!

R: mujhe koi fark nhi padta Sonakshi! Only you matter to me! Tumse pehle bhi keh chuka hu aur aaj fir keh raha hu you are important to me aur mai tumhare saath hu hamesha! Tum mujhe jitna push karna chahti ho na apni life se karlo par mai ek inch bhi nhi hilunga! I will be there with you!

S: par Rohit!

R: sonakshi tumne ek week mujhe ignore kiya jaise mai tumhari life mei exist hi nhi karta hu! Don't ever do that again nhi toh pyaar se bolne ki bajaye next time apne room mei lock karlunga apne saath aur nikalne bhi nhi dunga kabhi!

S: dr. Blackmailer!

She mumbled!

R: kucch kaha?

S: nhi toh!

R: good! Chalo ab utho aur apni haalat theek karo fatafat! We will go out!

S: lekin is waqt?

R: haa kyu problem hai?

S: n.. Nhi..

She tried getting up but he pulled her again in his arms!

R: itni jaldi nhi!

S: matlab?

R: pehle kiss karo and then go!

S: Rohit!

R: Don't Rohit me and kiss! We are getting late!

She hesitated a bit as he closed his eyes and waited for her to kiss him!

She slowly went closer and gave a light peck on his lips when he lightly pinched her waist with the hand which was on her waist making her drew apart her lips and he easily got access to her mouth!

The kiss was supposed to be a light peck but dr. Surgeon had other plans!

He kissed on and on while for a few moments she remained shocked but soon joined him in the battle of dominance!

When they broke the kiss he swiftly got up still holding her! He then kissed her neck and carried her to the bed!

He swiftly got under the blanket with her and continued kissing her removing both of there's clothes which came in between!

R: I think mai kucch bhul raha hu!

He said suddenly looking up at her!

S: what?

R: pata nhi! Let it be!

He said as he resumed kissing her lips!

Well he surely forgot Rohan!๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

We all are glad he forgot Rohan๐Ÿ˜†

Dr. Sippy is so clear about what he wants and thatโ€™s beautiful ๐Ÿ’—

I wish in the show as well the handle this Rohan- Pari shit well. I mean we all know dono are waste๐Ÿ˜†

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lovely yar โค๏ธ Ronakshi are steaming hot everywhere these days ๐Ÿ˜ณ i start imagining them yar 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhayalonKiMalik

We all are glad he forgot Rohan๐Ÿ˜†

Dr. Sippy is so clear about what he wants and thatโ€™s beautiful ๐Ÿ’—

I wish in the show as well the handle this Rohan- Pari shit well. I mean we all know dono are waste๐Ÿ˜†

Hahaha he actually did๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yep me too๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

Thankyouโคโค

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

lovely yar โค๏ธ Ronakshi are steaming hot everywhere these days ๐Ÿ˜ณ i start imagining them yar 

Thank you so muchโคโค

๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was ubercute๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I was so engulfed in the story that didn't even hear my dad calling my name out there! 

Amazing chappyyy! 

Keep writing moreeee๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Love 

Arayna

GeekyBean thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Great as usual๐Ÿ‘Œ.I was so into the story and the intense "stuff" going on that even I forgot Rohan. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Anyways he is not worth remembering. 

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I love Rohit's adamant nature when brought to light in such a manner! This was quite a cute OS!

And the ending was something else! Glad he didn't remember Rohan at such a time, he doesn't deserve that respect anyway :P

Great job with the OS! (:

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna

This was ubercute๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I was so engulfed in the story that didn't even hear my dad calling my name out there! 

Amazing chappyyy! 

Keep writing moreeee๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Love 

Arayna

Thankyou so much! 

Haha don't do that or else next time you will get scolded๐Ÿ˜‚! 

Yes I will try abhi toh ss update karni hai! ๐Ÿ˜…

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion77

Great as usual๐Ÿ‘Œ.I was so into the story and the intense "stuff" going on that even I forgot Rohan. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Anyways he is not worth remembering. 

Thankyou so much!! โคโค

Yep you are right he is definitely not worth it! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹