Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: romaila

I wanna see whether Admin Sree apna jalwa dikhayegi ke nahi.

Sautann hates new IF layout πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maxine_May thumbnail

Shekhawat! Congo for NEW AT, siggies mast hain. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you πŸ˜‚ 

Btw GIF is not mast at all 😩

Maxine_May thumbnail

Waise in the first promo of Haiwaan, we see Randhir had a different hair cut πŸ€”and show mein different hai. When is Param going to have his signature hairstyle? I mean original Randhir wala.

I kinda like Param in this messy hairstyle 😍 suits Randhir Agnihotri 😍 And Param said he wanted back his long hairstyle 😍 Remember that pic in a car from his old photoshoot 😍 He looks hot in that pic 😍

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Sautann hates new IF layout πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She may hate the new IF layout, not her dost log....☺️ so tell her to be here for US and for Randhir

romaila thumbnail

I kinda like Param in this messy hairstyle 😍 suits Randhir Agnihotri 😍 And Param said he wanted back his long hairstyle 😍 Remember that pic in a car from his old photoshoot 😍 He looks hot in that pic 😍

Why this ladka always holds hatke opinion πŸ˜†and how can we forget that pic, ek time tha when we used to look at that pic daily. ⭐️New layout ne woh hobby bhi khatam kardi. πŸ’” SH season 2 mein Randhir ka jo hairstyle tha I liked that more on Param.

romaila thumbnail

Thank you πŸ˜‚ 

Btw GIF is not mast at all 😩

An artist is never satisfied with their work.πŸ€“ Dekhne wale ke view points se dekho toh you did a splendid job. πŸ‘πŸΌ Waise this forum doesn't have creation gallery right?πŸ€”

Maxine_May thumbnail

An artist is never satisfied with their work.πŸ€“ Dekhne wale ke view points se dekho toh you did a splendid job. πŸ‘πŸΌ Waise this forum doesn't have creation gallery right?πŸ€”

I think someone did open both Pic Gallery n Creation Gallery but due to absence of Mods it was never made sticky topic 😢

Anyway Jyoti has asked me to PM her the links n open any IMP Topics needed in the forum.. So let's see what I can do 😌

Maxine_May thumbnail

Why this ladka always holds hatke opinion πŸ˜†and how can we forget that pic, ek time tha when we used to look at that pic daily. ⭐️New layout ne woh hobby bhi khatam kardi. πŸ’” SH season 2 mein Randhir ka jo hairstyle tha I liked that more on Param.

Ab toh woh pic add karna hi padega 😍 It's one of the best pic of Param 😍 and long hair suits him 😍

Maxine_May thumbnail

She may hate the new IF layout, not her dost log....☺️ so tell her to be here for US and for Randhir

Okies I'll inform her πŸ˜‚

romaila thumbnail

I think someone did open both Pic Gallery n Creation Gallery but due to absence of Mods it was never made sticky topic 😢

Anyway Jyoti has asked me to PM her the links n open any IMP Topics needed in the forum.. So let's see what I can do 😌

Those post maker didn't had permission from the mod, πŸ€”

Mehnat kroπŸ˜›