BL- Aghori Vs Haiwaan: Who is the ultimate supernatural force?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

AMP

Aghori gets his powers from the age old Aghori traditions and years of meditating. Haiwaan on the other hand gets his powers after being injured in an accident from machines and computers. But who will win in a face-off? Take the poll here!

ZeeTV’s newest release Haiwaan, is a unique show starring Ankit Mohan as a character with superpowers. He joins another weekend TV Show Aghori, where Gaurav Chopraa plays the role of Adhvik and Aghori who has a wide range of superpowers too. Both Aghori and Haiwaan have the common themes of friendship, love and jealousy running along with the superhero drama. We can’t help but question who would win in a clash between Adhvik the Aghori and the Haiwaan, The Monster.

Aghori gets his powers from the age-old Aghori traditions and years of meditating. Haiwaan, on the other hand, gets his powers after being injured in an accident from machines and computers. Adhvik has superhuman strength that can break a rock in a single blow. Haiwaan too possesses the power to tear apart buildings beating Adhvik when it comes to raw strength.

Adhvik has meditated for years and gained Nirvana but Haiwaan too has the intelligence of a computer. Haiwaan grows into a big green monster that’s taller than buildings. Adhvik can lift himself off the ground and fly over buildings. Adhvik can travel through time and create fire. While Haiwaan has the gift of super-speed.

https://twitter.com/bollywood_life/status/1168802355300581377?s=19

Who do you think would win in a battle between these two supernatural beings. Let us know in the comments below. Watch Haiwaan every weekend at 7 pm on ZeeTV and streaming on ZEE5. Watch the episodes before TV for premium users on ZEE5.

Cr - BL

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mages

I love haiwaan...❤

Hi mages 

Even I luv 

Not only u n me ekta Kapoor's son too loves haiwaan