Divyanka new show discussion thread(Coldd Lassi aur Chicken masala)

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My review contains mini spoilers i dont think they are major spoilers 

I liked Nitya as the single mother they portrayed tbe strong woman nicely, whereas for Vikram I liked the innovations Vikram did and Rajeev who was playing the role. Flirting scenes reminded me of Rajeev interviews 😆😂

Rajeev was mindblowing loved his crying scenes, scenes with vivan and scenes during terror attack where he is at home with nitya. Loved his dialogue delivery.

Divyanka was fab too she looked great with Rajeev she was the angry young woman especially in the first half. The character reminded me of divyanka’s low phase in her personal life to an extent  

Vidhan is such a cutie with his food demands and sweet scenes with divyanka and rajeev

Priyanshu was fab I liked his poise and good to see him onscreen after so long. He had a very friendly role

Tanvi and vikram’s friend scene seems to be just for the sake of it to show french kisses 

The ending was quite stereotypical of ekta tv shows reminded me of kahin toh hoga and kis desh. Honestly in the ending I didn’t relate to Vikram or Nitya because Nitya was a bit dictactive and Vikram was impulsive and the last scene with barkha was damn irritating.

The show is nice I liked the restaurant👩🏻‍🍳 👨🏻‍🍳 setup. Lead actors acting was great. Vidhan and Priyanshu are also worth watching too. Watch it for the acting, leads and songs. 

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The series has a few episodes remaining. It hasn't ended yet. A conclusion can't be formed based on the first half. As the famous saying goes, "picture abhi baaki hai... "

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

The series has a few episodes remaining. It hasn't ended yet. A conclusion can't be formed based on the first half. As the famous saying goes, "picture abhi baaki hai... "

when is the rest coming out

What do you think of it so far

Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Rests are coming out tomorrow, dnt know the timing...they have realeased it in parts, total there are 12/13 episodes.

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rest tomorrow,

As 7 episodes, it is good. Very nicely directed. DT has Nitya is free, single mom, angry bird, modern, drinks, uses foul language ..opp of ishima.

More than DT n Rajeev , I like DT n Prashntu Chatterjee Jodi. Both make a good pair. 

I have only seen altbalaji test case, Bose..not other series.so I can't compare other webseries.must watch..for DT fans 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The rest of the series is going live from tomorrow.