Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is Ayushman a one-Note-Actor despite films having varied backdrops?

Poll

Is Ayushman a one-note-actor despite films having variations of backdrops/scripts?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sg1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I felt he was a bit one-note until seeing Article 15. I bought him as a privileged guy who tries to change things in a place that he doesn't understand. It was a refreshing change from the middle-class everyman roles (although he does nail those).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

He is definitely a good actor but a bit overrated by hipsters

murder4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He is surely versatile in choosing different stories. The problem I think why all his roles seem similar is because most of his movies are based on taboo subjects and issues that usually middle class families deal with.  Vicky Donor, DLKH, BKB, SMS, Badhaai Ho were all risky movies and a part of the risk is probably that he has to play similar type of character because most of his movies are shedding light on people similar to the character he is portraying.

nbara12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yes, I find him to be a very good actor but limited in his versatility.

Originally posted by: nbara12

yes, I find him to be a very good actor but limited in his versatility.

I agree.

May be he is versatile, but still has to show us this.

He even appear a typical DILLI KA LONDA in majority of his films with same accent.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

He needs to play around with his looks more, Same hairstyle in most of his movies 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

He did Andhadhun and Article 15. Enough proof of his versatility.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

He needs to play around with his looks more, Same hairstyle in most of his movies 

yeah that too...good point.  similar hairstyle, dress-code and body language topped with dilli ka cute Punjabi accent in 80% of his films that r released so far. 

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

He did Andhadhun and Article 15. Enough proof of his versatility.

Article 15 is an exception, but even in Andhadhun, despite a very unique story, he appeared and acted the same way.

J3601 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes but alteast his movies are exiting unlike Akshay who plays the same role in all his shitty Dishbakht movies 

ps he got overshadowed hard by Rajkumar in Bareilly ke barfi tho