Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: fria319

Seems like this whole episode was a conversation between writers/showrunners and the audience πŸ˜†

I'm glad the characters are seeing what we see. Still not happy with how things are going and how long they'll keep this arc. 

Thanks for writing updates, I still go back and forth on watching the actual episode. I may tune in for this one because it seems Arjit heavy and he's the reason I started this show lolol. 

Also. Noor is gross.  πŸ€’

Yes. Razia was audience and Azaan was maker's mouthpiece. Razia asked every question I had for Shaira and Azaan answered. I am at peace πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Noor is 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

hop so Nora but dont know when it will happen i think it will take some time .

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nora I loved reading your updates.thanks for your daily updatesπŸ€—but I have decided to stop because of the pathetic story.cant bear it.

It was nice meeting you all.😊

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

ya plot device.shaira thinks after she leaves everyone will be happy yes she is being stupid in this.

Meri and Azaan ki Shaira is like this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β™₯️ 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

hop so Nora but dont know when it will happen i think it will take some time .

It will take a while, I am missing Khalid πŸ’”πŸ’” They should give us his medical bulletin. 

Shaira will come back to her senses and till then we have Azaan, who will make sure Shaira gets all her rights β™₯️

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Nora I loved reading your updates.thanks for your daily updatesπŸ€—but I have decided to stop because of the pathetic story.cant bear it.

It was nice meeting you all.😊

That's sweet of you!! πŸ€— πŸ€— 

I understand, dear. One has to be involved with characters to watch this show, it is not a good one for cinematic experience or screenplay but I am in this for Azaan, Shaira and Shazaan ❀️ ❀️ 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

but i came for Razia begum but rooting towords Azaan now as well because he is only hope to pull the show; 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank goodness for your posts Nora.πŸ˜†

I truly wish the writers are planning to show Shayra's realisation, bless Azaan for being so understanding and loyal.  I understand this silly girl's point of view but just wish the writers open her eyes to the reality of this situation.  I get frustrated with Shayra but feel bad when she is referred to as bewacoof while the evil one is just dismissed as being wrong; the suicide blackmail etc reduced to passing conversation.  I know, another plot-device to show Azaan claiming Shayra's rights and hopfully she will become smarter.πŸ˜†

The writers should address the issue of Azaan's consent as dialogue but I think they presented the question by showing him reject advances, asked not to be touched and when he washed his face in disgust...

Take care Shilpa!😊

I am still here Kooki but the current screen play does not inspire much comment.πŸ˜†

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thank goodness for your posts Nora.πŸ˜†

I truly wish the writers are planning to show Shayra's realisation, bless Azaan for being so understanding and loyal.  I understand this silly girl's point of view but just wish the writers open her eyes to the reality of this situation.  I get frustrated with Shayra but feel bad when she is referred to as bewacoof while the evil one is just dismissed as being wrong; the suicide blackmail etc reduced to passing conversation.  I know, another plot-device to show Azaan claiming Shayra's rights and hopfully she will become smarter.πŸ˜†

The writers should address the issue of Azaan's consent as dialogue but I think they presented the question by showing him reject advances, asked not to be touched and when he washed his face in disgust...

Take care Shilpa!😊

I am still here Kooki but the current screen play does not inspire much comment.πŸ˜†

@may rose-πŸ€— 

It was nice having discussions with you all.