Shan is officially OG anurag basu 2.0.... but worse! DISGUSTING!

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 3 months ago

So shan first cheats on asmita in the name of saving her from nandini and after that for months hid it from asmita that he slept with nandani as part of a deal. Then when asmita lashes out he acts like asmita doesn't have a right to be mad at all because he did it to save her and as if she should bow down to him and thank him for sleeping with another woman in the name of saving her, then easily believes that asmita killed their unborn child and goes back to nandani by ditching asmita and raises a child with nandani.

But today.... today shan is lost forever and irredeemable. Out of absolutely nowhere and for no reason he refutes that krishi (asmita-shan's daughter who is asmita's childhood lookalike) is not his daughter but asmita's daughter with shikhawat just because he still thinks asmita ordered for her child to not be saved at the hospital during delivery and that his and asmita's daughter is dead. smiley35

Asmita proclaims that she herself refuses to call shan the father of her daughter as he himself questioned asmita's character of having a child with shikhawat after he himself committed adultery and had a child with nandini and is now questioning her character. 

So shan flat out not only questioned asmita's character like OG anurag basu did to prerna, but it was far worse given there was at least a build up to anurag's suspicion of prerna having an affair with bajaj and refusing to believe the unborn child in prerna is his own, but here shan for no reason without any build up straight away stated he's not krishi's father but shikhawat is whilst himself acting all innocent about having cheated on asmita himself.

The writers have successfully reduced shan into a repulsive and characterless man, one upon whom even OG anurag would have spat on. Shan is now ANURAG BASU 2.0. 

Totally correct!!! CVs totally spoiled his character for their storyline. Stupid story about how Krishi will reunite their parents. I want Asmita to move on with Mr. Shikhawat. He seems far better than Shan. 

Originally posted by Pmmittal

Totally correct!!! CVs totally spoiled his character for their storyline. Stupid story about how Krishi will reunite their parents. I want Asmita to move on with Mr. Shikhawat. He seems far better than Shan. 

Yes and seems he will also look after krishi the same way asmita looked after his son. 

Completely agree with you.. Mene bhi ye drama bahot time ke baad abhi dekha so muje bhi yahi laga ke Krishi ke future ke liye ashmita move on kare Mr. Shekhawat ke sath vahi accha hai kyunki shaan abhi aesa character hi nahi raha jisse happy ending mile... Usne apni beti jisse vo apne jine ki vajah manta hai usse bhi galat raste pr le jaa raha hai uski maa nandini se to koi ummeed nahi thi par shaan ne uss bacchi ke papa hone ka bhi farz nahi nibha pata... Other hand Mr. Shekhawat and ashmita to father and mother ke role me acche se dikhaya hai jese vo nirwan ko samjati hai ke elder ke sath acche se baat karni chahiye... Aur krishi ko shan ke gahr me sirf negativity hi milege.. Chalo shan aur ashmita ke bichme misunderstanding clear ho bhi jaye phir bhi abhi chahat ki vajah se uska aur nandini ka alag hona nearly impossible hai hai... Nandini kabhi bhi shaan krishi ke sath kabhi kabhi mile usme bhi raazi nahi hogi.... Pata nahi maker ladki ke character ko aese ek hi aadmi jo uski jab chahe insult kare use characterless kahe vese ladke se move on karna kayu nahi dikha sakti.... Jab nandini nahi thi tab bhi kaya shaan ne khushi de di thi ashmita ko... Nandini ke sadi ke baad bhi court me divorce ki pahele karte to bhi asani se divorce mil jaat kyuki nandini ne puchki banne ne ka fraud kiya tha... So vese vo marriage nullified ho jate.... Par shaan ne to ashmita ke sath live in me rahe na start kar diya aur usme insult sirf ashmita ki hi hoti thi.... I think Mr. Shekhawat ne karishi ko khule dil se leke aaye hai apne ghar pe... Jese nirvaan ko mom ka payaar mila i m sure Mr. Shekhawat krishi ko papa ka payaar dege hi.... Kaash ashmita ne krishi ko bola hota ke uske father Mr. Shekhawat hai... To accha ho ta kyunki krishi ko kabhi bhi shaan ke sath to sukun milne se raha aur vese bhi vo chahat ke liye bhi accha baap nahi ban paya... Kaash maker iss baar ashmita and shaan ko alag hi rakhe par civil karde uske relation dono apni apni life me aage badhe.... Shaan ko nandini ke sath rahena yaa naa rahena vo uska decision ho na ki ashmita ko bakra bana diya jaye... 

Edited by kasaf - 3 months ago

"Pata nahi maker ladki ke character ko aese ek hi aadmi jo uski jab chahe insult kare use characterless kahe vese ladke se move on karna kayu nahi dikha sakti."

This is so true.. Practically, no one would want to live with a guy who doesn't trust you and insults you. It is so stupid. I loved this show because of Avinash and Vrushika's chemistry but the makers totally ruined Shan's character. Just make Asmita move on with Mr. Shekhawat and end this show. 

"Pata nahi maker ladki ke character ko aese ek hi aadmi jo uski jab chahe insult kare use characterless kahe vese ladke se move on karna kayu nahi dikha sakti."

This is so true.. Practically, no one would want to live with a guy who doesn't trust you and insults you. It is so stupid. I loved this show because of Avinash and Vrushika's chemistry but the makers totally ruined Shan's character. Just make Asmita move on with Mr. Shekhawat and end this show. 

Is it me who no longer feels any chemistry between them given the x number of times they have been separated and never actually been together? It was said that this show is inspired by devdas, and I always felt that kasauti zindagi ki was a lot like devdas which is also why I constantly keep feeling that shan-asmita are star-crossed lovers like paro-devdas and anurag-prerna. 

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by sammy17

Is it me who no longer feels any chemistry between them given the x number of times they have been separated and never actually been together? It was said that this show is inspired by devdas, and I always felt that kasauti zindagi ki was a lot like devdas which is also why I constantly keep feeling that shan-asmita are star-crossed lovers like paro-devdas and anurag-prerna.

I don't.

When I first stumbled upon the show, I was madly in love with the chemistry that Avinash & Vrushika had both off screen and on. But given the way ridiculous tracks they were being given and how the characters were butchered to pieces, I now no longer give a damn about either Shamita or Avishika. It sucks cuz they're mad hot together and could have done so well if they had a decent and proper script. The concept too could have been SO good but it was utterly ruined by the writers.

Posted: 2 months ago

Must end this show because they do not have any good ideas almost the same thing with nandini's sucess in bad!

• Page of 1 Go