Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys,

I'm writing a story on wattpad by name "On a mission to kill him"  Its my first ever story so please give it a try once. I am sure that you will like it.

Here is the prologue

I'm so sorry Max, please forgive me for this but I have to do this. I'm so sorry , so sorry,sorry..... 

She keeps on apologizing in her mind. Tears are constantly falling from her crystal like green eyes. She bites her lip to control a sob and raises the revolver to his head.

May be you will die after this but I want you to know that I had always loved  you, and will always love you. I will never be able to forgive myself for this...

He was sitting unconcious in the chair. His back is facing her. The eerie silence of the room challenging and mocking her betrayal. She immeditely wiped the tears from the back of her hands and pulled the trigger. 

Suddenly she felt cold metal touching the back of her hand. The pin drop silence of the room is giving chills down her spine.

"What did you think, that I will not realize who you are ? What did you think, that you can fool me easily and fake your identity ? What did you think, that I will fall in your trap ? What did you think, that you can kill Maxwell Harrison so easily ?"  He laughed like a maniac

He clicked his tongue to mock her. She froze in her place realizing the voice. Her beautiful rosy skin became pale from fear. She slowly turns around to face him, tears constantly falling from her eyes.

"Well played Angella, or shall I say agent June" he smirked but his face reflected pain. His eyes seems deadly and distant at the same time.

"You deserve an award for playing with a  person's emotions. I hate to admit that I fell for your fake personality. I trusted you blindly. I even left my best friend for you. But you broke my trust . I  loved you with all my heart but you broke my heart into billion pieces. You have now made me good for nothing. You have destroyed me. You betrayed me"

He hissed in a deadly calm voice. Then he again started laughing hysterically. She shook her head and stood there completely devastated. She closed her eyes absorbing the pain.

If only you knew Max,  if only you knew.......

So if you liked the prologue and want to read more then go to the link below

https://my.w.tt/hZkoxAryJZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Great start. Looking forward to know about it clearly and in detail

Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silent.desire

Great start. Looking forward to know about it clearly and in detail

Thank you😊. I've posted about 10 chapters on wattpad. You can follow the link to read further chapters. Do give it a try :)))))