behaviour of shaira

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

i am scared that they way shaira is pushing Azaan away and does not even care how Razia and Azaan feeling she is pushing her luck away .i dont want her to cry after words . she have got a lovely family but she does not even value it , but for how long . she is showing the signs of that she does not deserve to be the next baht begum. instead she will be more happy to be a servant a and well wisher of Noor.

completely agree with your every words. 

Shaira has no value for azaan and razia. All she is valuing is yasmeen and noor.

I do believe she will be more happy with being servant/well wisher of noor.

She thinks nothing about azaan,razia and their future. Not at all acting like badi bahu begum.

All she thinks about about that noor the furr's happiness. Better she leaves for london because she is not supporting azaan and razia in anything. She is just increasing her guilt's burden on poor azaan.

Azaan should divorce these both the wives. Razia doesn't deserve this. 

she does not deserve a simpathy and can not blame her bad luck that she lost her perentes at the early age because Allah had given her which  every women can dream of the happy life but she is pushing her luck away . you are right Azaan and Razia are better off without them.i could not get courage to watch the wedding episode but i think i will try now .