• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi dearies,

Wish you a very happy teachers day guys 😘

I just tried this OS using one MisHaan scene and as usual bear with me guys😘

Title credit goes to my cutie Swatu(@swaasp) 😘😘😘

So here comes 

Mishti : Ruhaan...what happened to your hand?... Show me your hand, it is bleeding heavily...Come I will  do first aid for you...

Ruhaan : leave my hand...I don't need your concern...

Mishti : Ruhaan please ,don't show that veer's anger on your injury...

Ruhaan : It's my wish...when you not allow me to confront veer for your insult...why I have to accept your concern?...

(Saying this he walked away and closed his room door...)

Mishti : Ruhaan please open the door...it's heavily bleeding...it's need medical concern...Mishti is pleading him to open the door but of no use... 

(Ruhaan is as stubborn as Mishti when it's about his Mishti, but our smart Mishti without making noise enter into Ruhaan's room along with first aid kit through window. But on seeing Mishti in his room...our stubborn hero tries to walk out of his room )

Mishti  : (holding his hand) Ruhaan...please...try to understand me, don't show your anger on this...i can't see you like this...it's paining me.. please allow me to do first aid ,with tears flowing in her eyes 

( seeing mishti's tearfull eyes Ruhaan's anger melts a little and he allows her to do first aid)

Mishti :  Ruhaan hissed in pain while doing first aid...unable to bear his pain, Mishti cryingly ask why Ruhaan? Why are you hurting yourself for that veer's stupid act? You know? seeing you like this is more paining than veer's insult.. 

Ruhaan : (Ruhaan's anger fully vanished on seeing mishti's continuous cry... Now with little sarcastic smile...wiping her tears...) Mishti...You're are crying for this small wound... But you know? my heart is bleeding on knowing veer's insult on you and it pains me that I am not there to safeguard you from him and moreover it kills me that you are not allowing me to teach him a lesson for his misdeeds on  you.. This is because of your stupid promise... Please take back your promise....i can't be live at peace untill I punish him ,for insulting you... (now ruhaan anger again raised on speaking about veer and sensing his rising anger mishti immediately hugged him to calm him down and started to speak) 

Mishti : Ruhaan... I understand your pain and I know how much it hurts you on hearing veer's insult...but for me you're the most important person in my life and in front your love veer's insult is like a minute dust in the air...there is nothing matters to me in front your love and I don't want you to stoop low to confront veer for his good for nothing insult... And moreover I punished him for his misdeeds that to in front of all of his business dealers and partners...don't you trust your tornado girl...so please  leave this matter for my sake...

Ruhaan : (cupping her cheek) I trust you Mishti, I trust my tornado very much...You know? You may punished him but that is not enough for him so I don't want to leave this matter and I badly need to punish veer for misbehaving with my Mishti but at the same time I am leaving him only for you...because I can't see you in pain...but if he  repeat something like that again...then promise me you won't stop me to punish him... 

Mishti : he won't do it again...and I won't promise because I know the consequences of your anger. ..

Ruhaan : Mishtu...this is not fair....i accepted your plea  but you're not accepting my request... Go I won't talk to you...(saying this he turns his face with childish anger) 

Mishti : (smiles on his antics) Ruhaan...please understand...you're my everything...when you're doing everything for me... Can't I stop you for your safety and I can't able to bear ,if something thing happens to you because of your anger on veer...

Ruhaan : ok for your sake I won't take law in my hands but if he did anything again I will surely take legal action against him and you have to accept it....

Mishti : smilingly hugged him..achha baba plea accepted...Thank you so much for understanding me...Achha theek hai..i know you didn't eat anything  because of your anger so wait I will bring dinner for you...

Ruhaan : holding mishti hand.. I don't feel like hungry but at the same time I will eat for you as I know you too didn't eat anything... 

Mishti : little surprisingly asked....How do you know that I didn't eat

Ruhaan : oh my cutie pie... I am just not a photographer who knows, only to capture picture, but also your lover Who captures your heart ,and I know everything from your mere action... 

Mishti : Aww mera baccha...so sweet of you...saying this she pulled his cheek and run away to bring dinner for them...and ruhaan smilingly touched his cheek...

(hmm here is your favourite yummy yummy aloo  paratha come let's eat) 

Ruhaan : opening his mouth ahhh.... 

Mishti : (to tease him) why you're opening your mouth like that...take...take and eat... 

Ruhaan : whatttt? I have to eat by myself...

Mishti : (controlling her laugh) Haan... Whether you know any magic that food directly fly and enter in to your mouth 

Ruhaan : what kind of lover you're...your love is having deep cut in his hand and you're asking him to eat by himself...

Mishti : oye dramebaaz...stop your acting...i know your antics....come I will feed you... 

Ruhaan : smiles sheepishly.....

Mishti : what don't show your teeth... Now open your mouth...else I will finish your food too.. Ruhaan immediately opens his mouth on hearing mishti words....

(After eating the first bite Ruhaan eyes welled up in tears)

Mishti : on seeing his eyes...Ruhaan why tears in your eyes... is it that much spicy...

Ruhaan : nodded his head as no...no it's the first time in my life someone feed me with so much love...so become little emotional and you know? i will thank god infinity times for giving you in my life saying this he kissed her hand emotionally....

Mishti : To lighten the mood...ohh.. Ruhaan you're spoiling my makeup by making me emotional...(with cute pout)see my eye-liner got spoiled.

Ruhaan : oye drama queen  who will put eyeliner in sleeping time...so stop your drama...and by the way you don't need any makeup because my mishtu will be looking like an angel without those makeup and moreover I love your heart which is more beautiful than these things...you got it... 

Mishti : Mishti pulling his nose...got it baba. ..hmm by the way...ruhaannn... do you want me to feed you daily like this 

Ruhaan : Wowww... that will be awesome na but how can you feed me that to infront of your family....

Mishti : That's my problem baby...leave it....i will take care of that so hereafter we both will have dinner together in your room and I will feed you daily as like today...ok... 

Ruhaan : is it true? 

Mishti : Haan 100% pakka.. 

Ruhaan : Love you darling....love you for this.... 

Mishti : love you too... Now take this medicine...it will reduce your pain and give you good sleep....

Ruhaan : To avoid the yucky bitter medicine...Oh..my darling Mishti, you know? My pain is gone when you nursed my wound...so why this medicine...

Mishti : haa...haha....I won't fall for your cheesy lines. Ruhaan babu, I am Mishti Khanna,so don't show your acting skills infront of me...else I will call the doctor to give you injection...now tell me are you going to take this medicine or injection... Choice is yours...

Ruhaan : what doctor..injection.. no... no...don't call doctor and  i will take this medicine saying this he immediately gulp the medicine showing yucky face...

Mishti : That's my boy...come now sleep...

Ruhaan : Mishti, Will you sing lullaby for me... 

Mishti : lullaby.... 

Ruhaan : Haan please....from childhood itself I didn't experience this kind of little happiness in my life and today I want to experience it from you...will you sing for me...

(on seeing him asking like a child...mishti became little emotional but didn't show up...she keeps his head on her lap and started to sing caressing his head...)

Mishti : After making him sleep she says in her mind..ruhaan, you may spend these many years of your life  alone but I promise, hereafter I will give all my love to you ,and will never ever make you feel alone...saying this, she tries to move but ruhaan sleeps holding her hand tightly and so she can't able to move and slept there itself in a sitting position...

At morning mishti got wake up due to alarm sound and little did she realised that she too slept in ruhaan's room.. And when she sees ruhaan ,he is sleeping peacefully... Mishti slowly got up without out disturbing him and went to freshup...leaves a note wishing him good morning sweetheart... 

After sometime

Mishti : entering into ruhaan room calling him Ruhaan...but seeing him sleeping like a baby she silently went near him and kissed his forehead...when she tries to got up...she got between strong hold then only she realised that ruhaan is pretending like sleeping...

Mishti : ruhaan...you naughty boy... You already got up and pretending like sleeping ah...

Ruhaan : opening his eyes...haan I am naughty boy.. but only with my Mishti... Saying  this he kissed her nose wishing him good morning beautiful...

Mishti : with blushing...ruhaan leave me someone may come... 

Ruhaan : I don't care... If anyone comes I will say them to leave me alone to spend sometime with my love.. 

Mishti : (with little smirk unknown to ruhaan) oh I see...ruhaan... Dadi... 

Ruhaan immediately got up hearing dadi from Mishti...little did he realized mishti played a prank.. 

Ruhaan : youuu.... 

Mishti : shouting Dadi...

Ruhaan immediately run to freshup...

Mishti : (after feeding him breakfast) Ruhaan...now take your medicine... 

Ruhaan : what again this yucky medicine... Mishti please...i don't feel any pain so please I won't eat... 

Mishti : what you don't feel any pain ah.. I only know how much you got disturbed in sleep due to pain in night.

Ruhaan : what? You spend whole night here...

Mishti : Haan.. You hold my hand tightly in sleep...and i don't want to disturb you...so slept here itself  in sitting position...

Ruhaan : Thank you... But seeing mishti's stare...ok ok sorry....again seeing mishti stare... OK baba no thank you no sorry..but

Mishti : but...

Ruhaan : smilingly...i love you tornadoooo.... 

Mishti : I love you too my lovable idiottt... Saying this she kissed his cheek and run away... 

Ruhaan : shaking his head smilingly...haan I am idiot but only for you, my caring tornado. πŸ’–

Happy reading guys 😘

Hope you like it😘

Have a nice day 😘

Edited by Growmoon - 4 years ago

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

it's such a cute ans sweet OS 😍😍😍

simply loved it❀️

bandage scene 😍  vasu you are fulfilling my every wish related to MisHaan πŸ˜ƒ

love you for this πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Mishti feeding Ruhaan and singing lullaby haaye 

hahaha ruhaan is scared of injection πŸ˜† 

caring tornado and lovable idiot β€οΈβ€οΈ

aahhh miss them😭😭😭😭

Aww, cute Os. 😍Loved it so much❀️.

Now Missing My MisHaan more😒. 

Originally posted by swaasp

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

it's such a cute ans sweet OS 😍😍😍

simply loved it❀️

bandage scene 😍  vasu you are fulfilling my every wish related to MisHaan πŸ˜ƒ

love you for this πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Mishti feeding Ruhaan and singing lullaby haaye 

hahaha ruhaan is scared of injection πŸ˜† 

caring tornado and lovable idiot β€οΈβ€οΈ

aahhh miss them😭😭😭😭

Swatu , love you too dear πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

I am happy you loved it. 😘😘😘

We MisHaanians expect a lot of happy and caring MisHaan moments but now we can fulfill it with our imagination,hai na? πŸ˜ƒ

More than this OS title I like your "caring tornado and lovable idiot " πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

May I change it?πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Angelicdiya

Aww, cute Os. 😍Loved it so much❀️.

Now Missing My MisHaan more😒. 

Thanks a lot dear, I'm glad you loved it πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Originally posted by Growmoon

Swatu , love you too dear πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

I am happy you loved it. 😘😘😘

We MisHaanians expect a lot of happy and caring MisHaan moments but now we can fulfill it with our imagination,hai na? πŸ˜ƒ

More than this OS title I like your "caring tornado and lovable idiot " πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

May I change it?πŸ˜ƒ

vasu why are you asking you can change however you want , I loved your title too 😊 but if you want you can change it dear 

@bold haan ab imagination ka hi sahara haiπŸ˜’ jo chahe vo imagine kar sakthe hai hum πŸ˜‰ 

Originally posted by swaasp

vasu why are you asking you can change however you want , I loved your title too 😊 but if you want you can change it dear 

@bold haan ab imagination ka hi sahara haiπŸ˜’ jo chahe vo imagine kar sakthe hai hum πŸ˜‰ 

πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Wow what a beautiful and lovely OS πŸ˜³Just loved it so much β€οΈ

Originally posted by Vampire2468

Wow what a beautiful and lovely OS πŸ˜³Just loved it so much β€οΈ

Thanks a lot dear, I'm glad you loved it πŸ€—πŸ˜³