Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Of False Accusations & Something New | PreRish Rambles | 09/04

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I've been MIA because truthfully this show is just so bad ke main kya karoon yaar?? KYA KAROON? Sehen nahi hota ke mere saare braincells itni jaldi marr jaaye bas ek episode, paanch minute main dekh ke. 

Anurag is like ... I mean is he okay is all I have to say LMAO. Is he really okay? This guy's being written as if he's experienced some kind of residual trauma and if so he needs help. Not Prerna. With every passing episode, he becomes more insufferable which is a shame since he's supposed to be our male lead. I honest to God would root to him if he was written smarter but no one in this show is lol. Seeing Anurag full of helplessness, of angst, of behbassi and the urge to find out the truth because he couldn't possibly believe Prerna left him for money, would have made SO MUCH more sense to his character. Seeing his slow unhinging would have made sense if there was SOMETHING AT THE FINISH LINE but there isn't!!! 

Prerna's conviction when she said that there was no way that Rishabh could have been behind the attack, and then the subtle way she looked exhausted and tired of Anurag's antics as he continues to blame Rishabh, lmao well done Erica. I felt that too sis. Again gotta give it to KSG for breathing so much life into Bajaj that I literally feel everything he's displaying on-screen, his frustration and exhaustion were rolling off in waves during the beginning. Nivi is the same for me, she's so natural on-screen and none of it feels forced, even when she's talking nonsense I'm not annoyed by her idk WHY LOL. I just LOVE HER. 

Anurag's conversation with Prerna was so funny because he's trying so hard and she doesn't even want to look at the footage. And why should she? She trusts Mr. Bajaj enough to know he'd never fall so low lol. Kya museebat hai yaar. Did Anurag even look at the footage lmao he's so self-absorbed and confident that he thinks everything he has a hunch about is right. This is why Nivi should be in charge of the business LOL. 

Bajaj entering the room and seeing Prerna watch the footage, holy intense. When he says he's talking to her, Mrs.- and then the 'don't walk away' said with the slightest irritation. He is such a new age Rishabh Bajaj lmao I love it. Bajaj then confirms with Prerna, so I sent them right? Oh why? Because he said so. He's so frustrated with the idea that she continues to not trust the man who gave his word. It's one thing to not care about him, but he is so irritated that she won't trust the fact that as a businessman he would stick to his word LOL.  But then he says he wants to explain himself because he doesn't want her to think she's married a terrible person. It's not even for himself, he doesn't even care. He wants her to at least find solace in the fact that her marriage isn't the biggest plight in the world, especially because as he said, she's the mother of his child. ??????? Communication?? Check. Healthy transparency?? Check. Genuity ???? Check. Mr. Bajaj would never EVER hide the truth from Prerna because he knows that she is entitled to it as his wife and because she can handle it. 

Prerna much like Anurag has been very coddled in the show, Anurag continued to hide the truth of parts of his life from her to protect her, and she did the same for him. But Bajaj is so refreshing because he doesn't give a sh*t and says everything as is. Rishabh no longer wants to continue the conversation and says he'd rather wait til tomorrow for her to know the truth. And as a viewer you know that his attempts for her to try and understand him, are more than just irritation. He wants her to know him. Really know him. In the way that he has known about her, perhaps in the way she claims to know Anurag. 

The change of bgm when he sees Prerna descend the stairs, phew LORD. The way his eyes softened just slightly at the sight of her, so well done. What was not well done? How out of left field this seems to be happening LMAO. Like why are the situating Rishabh's feelings now? It seems so contrived and I'm annoyed at the execution. Like what about her is attractive??? Because truthfully there is NOTHING rn LOL. But whatever mera kya jaata hai it IS my ship lol. 

The precap - phew I know some would say Rishabh was acting territorial in the precap, but I think he was again just being his blunt self. He is uncomfortable that Anurag Prerna ko taar raha hai baar baar, even if Rishabh can't understand why he is. Let's see. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOnamy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He genuinely wants Prerna to know him, he wants to be a part of her life❤️

MOnamy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Double post

Edited by MOnamy11 - 4 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

When are these three gonna leave BB? I am absolutely not interested in lame scenes. 

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Rishabh should leave BB pronto with Prerna coz Anurag will never deter to encircle Prerna 🤣 and that last part when he is admiring her was nicely done but the build up should have taken some time and proper interactions between PreRish.. 

But whatever I am loving their chemistry.. KSG, Parth, Erica trio giving superb performances 👏👏👏👏

Nice post.. When ar you gonna update your ff 😭😭😭 eagerly waiting.. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I rarely come across some interesting posts in this Forum. This one certainly caught my attention. You’ve penned the nuances very beautifully. Especially, the part where he is perturbed about her doubting him. 

This brings me back to his words- I only explain if you ask. And not if you accuse.  Noteworthy, Prerna is not accusing him but neither she asks him so he becomes APPROACHABLE and opens COMMUNICATION himself. 

I love how gives it back. I can sleep with your mistrust one night. 

From a man who didn’t care about explainable to someone perturbed by her misunderstanding. 

Well, well, times are changing 😆

@Precap- That’s superbly territorial. I had raised this question long ago. Her emotional infidelity doesn’t bother him as long as his daughter is taken care of. But now, her emotional infidelity will bother him. He wouldn’t lash at her because he knows she belongs to him. But cravings of his heart have begun. He is miserable because he shall probably never be able to touch that part of her which Anurag has access to. He might have tied himself to her. But, he will never be able to evoke the same emotions that Anurag does. In his heart, he knows this. And, oh, the pangs of jealousy this will create, the angst and turmoil it shall bring!!! 🤣

I love you as certain dark things are loved, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.

Pablo Neruda

Edited by manzilmukul - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

I rarely come across some interesting posts in this Forum. This one certainly caught my attention. You’ve penned the nuances very beautifully. Especially, the part where he is perturbed about her doubting him. 

This brings me back to his words- I only explain if you ask. And not if you accuse.  Noteworthy, Prerna is not accusing him but neither she asks him so he becomes APPROACHABLE and opens COMMUNICATION himself. 

I love how gives it back. I can sleep with your mistrust one night. 

From a man who didn’t care about explainable to someone perturbed by her misunderstanding. 

Well, well, times are changing 😆

@Precap- That’s superbly territorial. I had raised this question long ago. Her emotional infidelity doesn’t bother him as long as his daughter is taken care of. But now, her emotional infidelity will bother him. He wouldn’t lash at her because he knows she belongs to him. But cravings of his heart have begun. He is miserable because he shall probably never be able to touch that part of her which Anurag has access too. He might have tied himself to her. But, he will never be able to evoke the same emotions that Anurag does. In his heart, he knows this. And, oh, the pangs of jealousy this will create, the angst and turmoil it shall bring!!! 🤣

I love you as certain dark things are loved, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.

Pablo Neruda

Yes. Everything that you described ,I noticed it and liked it very much . The man has depth..

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Commenting coz you have written your take! I ranted enough the entire day about how much I hated the episode, tired to do it here. I think I am just wasting my time coz I am not even feeling happy after watching the episode, just sad that Bajaj is getting ruined so soon. Great take! Please update your story soon. 💜

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Yes. Everything that you described ,I noticed it and liked it very much . The man has depth..

True, that makes him interesting. 

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

I've been MIA because truthfully this show is just so bad ke main kya karoon yaar?? KYA KAROON? Sehen nahi hota ke mere saare braincells itni jaldi marr jaaye bas ek episode, paanch minute main dekh ke. 

Anurag is like ... I mean is he okay is all I have to say LMAO. Is he really okay? This guy's being written as if he's experienced some kind of residual trauma and if so he needs help. Not Prerna. With every passing episode, he becomes more insufferable which is a shame since he's supposed to be our male lead. I honest to God would root to him if he was written smarter but no one in this show is lol. Seeing Anurag full of helplessness, of angst, of behbassi and the urge to find out the truth because he couldn't possibly believe Prerna left him for money, would have made SO MUCH more sense to his character. Seeing his slow unhinging would have made sense if there was SOMETHING AT THE FINISH LINE but there isn't!!! 

Prerna's conviction when she said that there was no way that Rishabh could have been behind the attack, and then the subtle way she looked exhausted and tired of Anurag's antics as he continues to blame Rishabh, lmao well done Erica. I felt that too sis. Again gotta give it to KSG for breathing so much life into Bajaj that I literally feel everything he's displaying on-screen, his frustration and exhaustion were rolling off in waves during the beginning. Nivi is the same for me, she's so natural on-screen and none of it feels forced, even when she's talking nonsense I'm not annoyed by her idk WHY LOL. I just LOVE HER. 

Anurag's conversation with Prerna was so funny because he's trying so hard and she doesn't even want to look at the footage. And why should she? She trusts Mr. Bajaj enough to know he'd never fall so low lol. Kya museebat hai yaar. Did Anurag even look at the footage lmao he's so self-absorbed and confident that he thinks everything he has a hunch about is right. This is why Nivi should be in charge of the business LOL. 

Bajaj entering the room and seeing Prerna watch the footage, holy intense. When he says he's talking to her, Mrs.- and then the 'don't walk away' said with the slightest irritation. He is such a new age Rishabh Bajaj lmao I love it. Bajaj then confirms with Prerna, so I sent them right? Oh why? Because he said so. He's so frustrated with the idea that she continues to not trust the man who gave his word. It's one thing to not care about him, but he is so irritated that she won't trust the fact that as a businessman he would stick to his word LOL.  But then he says he wants to explain himself because he doesn't want her to think she's married a terrible person. It's not even for himself, he doesn't even care. He wants her to at least find solace in the fact that her marriage isn't the biggest plight in the world, especially because as he said, she's the mother of his child. ??????? Communication?? Check. Healthy transparency?? Check. Genuity ???? Check. Mr. Bajaj would never EVER hide the truth from Prerna because he knows that she is entitled to it as his wife and because she can handle it. 

Prerna much like Anurag has been very coddled in the show, Anurag continued to hide the truth of parts of his life from her to protect her, and she did the same for him. But Bajaj is so refreshing because he doesn't give a sh*t and says everything as is. Rishabh no longer wants to continue the conversation and says he'd rather wait til tomorrow for her to know the truth. And as a viewer you know that his attempts for her to try and understand him, are more than just irritation. He wants her to know him. Really know him. In the way that he has known about her, perhaps in the way she claims to know Anurag. 

The change of bgm when he sees Prerna descend the stairs, phew LORD. The way his eyes softened just slightly at the sight of her, so well done. What was not well done? How out of left field this seems to be happening LMAO. Like why are the situating Rishabh's feelings now? It seems so contrived and I'm annoyed at the execution. Like what about her is attractive??? Because truthfully there is NOTHING rn LOL. But whatever mera kya jaata hai it IS my ship lol. 

The precap - phew I know some would say Rishabh was acting territorial in the precap, but I think he was again just being his blunt self. He is uncomfortable that Anurag Prerna ko taar raha hai baar baar, even if Rishabh can't understand why he is. Let's see. 

Yes thank you for addressing the part in bold. I don’t understand what attracts Bajaj to Prerna at this point? Is it her relation to Kukki? Because Prerna needs to grow to really match bajaj’s level in this relationship. 

I love his honestly and no BS attitude in this marriage. Also the way his character is written, it’s  relatable to what one can expect from a man in 2019. He’s matured, straight forward and easy going