Kundali Bhagya

Sarla Ma the great!

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After such huge outbursts and vows, would Preeta ever go back to Luthra house .. I feel Prithvi will be release and marry Preeta after all. Same thing happened with Sherlyn and she got married to Rishab so why not the wrong marriage Prithvi and Preeta... Then we will have future story developing how to break up the couples and correct the mistakes... Would be an Unusual story for sure. Today I can only remember one such story in Telugu movie Eka Veera.. where such mixed marriages happened.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Karan aur Preeta ki hi shaadi ho rahi hai...... Prithvi uss picture ke bahar hai

pfalcon1949 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

Karan aur Preeta ki hi shaadi ho rahi hai...... Prithvi uss picture ke bahar hai

You think so? Hope you are right. But yesterday Kareena and Sarla made it sound like that is going to be impossible.

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sarla is the most irritating person right now on this show

And second in line is Preeta

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Prithvi would never allow Preeta to have any connections with Luthras if they are married. And for the story Preeta have to have a reason to be around Luthras. Karan and Preeta will be husband and wife this time or another.

Doesn't matter what Kareena and Sarla say. They say it for the drama only. Karan won't ask their permission for this marriage. And after some time Sarla will call him pyaar se 'beta ji'😃

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

Prithvi would never allow Preeta to have any connections with Luthras if they are married. And for the story Preeta have to have a reason to be around Luthras. Karan and Preeta will be husband and wife this time or another.

Doesn't matter what Kareena and Sarla say. They say it for the drama only. Karan won't ask their permission for this marriage. And after some time Sarla will call him pyaar se 'beta ji'😃

Ekdum sahi pakde hai! Why was anyone else expecting anything else is beyond my understanding, literally the MAIN set of the show is Luthra House!!! Point ye hai ki kaise shaadi hogi aur kabtak tikegi!

pfalcon1949 thumbnail

I guess already some 20 to 30 episodes over and no shaadi now there are like 3 epis or so at police station and not how long this stupidity at police station continues.. meanwhile the clothes they are wearing must be stinking.. no one has changed in ages!