Ranbir Kapoor's inconsistent career & was Sanju a fluke?

Share
Posted: 5 months ago

He has had an inconsistent career to say the least, started out with a clear flop then had some hits. But after YJHD he really declined.  Until Sanju basically all his movies apart from ADHM (moderate hit) flopped. It seemed like couldn't get anything right and people mostly talked about him because of his relationship drama not his movies.

Now Sanju was a blockbuster and his performance especially was praised. Could this be the start of a good phase for him or was it an exception?

He has Brahastra and  Shamshera lined up for 2020 but especially the former with the delay's, focus on VFX etc. seems like a gamble. 

Posted: 5 months ago

No. Hits and flops doesn’t matter. He was, is and will be the forever upcoming superishtar of BWsmiley16

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by hasini009


No. Hits and flops doesn’t matter. He was, is and will be the forever upcoming superishtar of BWsmiley16

Upcoming being the key word smiley37

Even in his 50's, he will be the upcoming megastar

Edited by anjs - 5 months ago
Posted: 5 months ago

No it wasn't both brahamastar and shamshera are going to be blockbuster and then i would love to talk to people who are laughing now 


[Content Removed]
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by Poorabhforever


No it wasn't both brahamastar and shamshera are going to be blockbuster and then i would love to talk to people who are laughing now 

Wonder what you will do if both flops....smiley36

Waise he will be called an upcoming megastar even in his budhapa, yeh toh guarantee hai....

Edited by anjs - 5 months ago
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by anjs


Wonder what you will do if both flops....smiley36

Waise he will be called an upcoming megastar even in his budhapa, yeh toh guarantee hai....

It will not 

Nope he is already a superstar and next year will establish this fact 

Posted: 5 months ago

He has terrible script sense and is very confused about what exactly he should chase.. Stardom or being known as a perfectionist. Which leaves his projects half baked.

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Whose success was a bigger fluke?

mintyblue   23   2950

mintyblue 23 2950 11 days ago Her-mion-e
LoseYouToLoveMe 100 19611 1 months ago Mallingha
ght_shona_4evr 0 374 5 months ago ght_shona_4evr
What happens if War doesn’t beat Sanju?

Shaitan-Haiwan   24   3989

Shaitan-Haiwan 24 3989 4 months ago Mehezaar
Looney86 15 1635 4 months ago Chameli_billi

Topic Info

  • 27 Replies
  • 4389Views

Topic started by Faneu

Last replied by tanya_91

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP