though Pooja insulted him , he took in all her words jus because he loves her 

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by taahir004

A Man in Love 

Beautiful and Emotional 

Kabir wants revenge yet at the same time he realizes it was never revenge 

it was all about his love 

though Pooja insulted him , he took in all her words jus because he loves her 

oh dear  thankss.......i am glad you liked it. 

i hope you will like other updates and keep reading even after show ends......

i may write an os to give future insight after confession

of course it must have been difficult for kabir himself to believe that he is in love with someone like pooja.but good that he realized that its not just physical but everything.while unwrapping the mangalsuthra from his button kabir noticed care in pooja's eyes which was lovely.loved pooja's pov. she doesn't want to look at kabir's eyes as she has seen emotions in his eyes which she is not ready to feel.i liked pooja thinking that if he feels something he has to speak up n if he doesnt she will make him do so.towel wrapped kabir before pooja.cool

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago

seeing pooja's eyes on him kabir's feelings😉it was so cute.pooja yelling at him ..kabir's reaction...so funny.kabir closing her mouth to stop her screaming was intense.kissing her n nose rubbing...damn romantic. pooja's feelings were explained beautifully.loved the sentence that pooja gave into him n waited for death due to pack of oxygen

Originally posted by jasminerahul

of course it must have been difficult for kabir himself to believe that he is in love with someone like pooja.but good that he realized that its not just physical but everything.while unwrapping the mangalsuthra from his button kabir noticed care in pooja's eyes which was lovely.loved pooja's pov. she doesn't want to look at kabir's eyes as she has seen emotions in his eyes which she is not ready to feel.i liked pooja thinking that if he feels something he has to speak up n if he doesnt she will make him do so.towel wrapped kabir before pooja.cool

yes i tried to put a clear picture of their emotions........while pooja thought it's almost impossible for kabir to like her as she willingly killed his father......that's why she didn't even dive into her own feelings. but she wants kabir around even through as friend......while kabir is the one who decided to make the first move.....he had same views .........but decided to take risk because he just feels so much .......and have a more positive outlook ....towards their possible love relation........he is very sure about his feelings by now......and he obviously never hated or even disliked her...

thank you for noticng it🥳👏

it feels so nice when people notices the  details where effort has been done......thank a lot

Originally posted by jasminerahul

seeing pooja's eyes on him kabir's feelings😉it was so cute.pooja yelling at him ..kabir's reaction...so funny.kabir closing her mouth to stop her screaming was intense.kissing her n nose rubbing...damn romantic. pooja's feelings were explained beautifully.loved the sentence that pooja gave into him n waited for death due to pack of oxygen

☺️😆😎 thanx dear for sharing your views.

last sentence was intended to show her felings.....she was willing to die because she thought it was only possible in her dream but this also prooves she wants it as much as he did

and that's my kind of humor 😉.....i love it when cute banters can light up intensity of situation😆🤣 i also wrote something like this before .... if you want you can read it ..and tell me your yout thoughts :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/142071942?tid=4842926

try it i'm sure you'll love it👍🏼🤗

Wet Puppy or a Towel Wrapped Kabir 

This Part was Excellent , I just loved it 

Kabir now is in love with Pooja he needs her like he needs air to breathe 

but the fact that he wants his wife to love him back is just amazing 

yes he can force himself on her but that would not be love that would only 

make Pooja hate him 

now she is also determined to know what he feels she too wants her answers  from him 

He Kissed Her 

Pooja enters room just when Kabir is coming out the bathroom

the chemistry between them and the sexual anxiety between them

is very much evident , both are very much attracted to each other 

Pooja screaming on seeing her husband naked was just hilarious 

but good going Kabir he managed to stop her screaming by kissing her 

Wet Puppy or a Towel Wrapped Kabir 

This Part was Excellent , I just loved it 

Kabir now is in love with Pooja he needs her like he needs air to breathe 

but the fact that he wants his wife to love him back is just amazing 

yes he can force himself on her but that would not be love that would only 

make Pooja hate him 

now she is also determined to know what he feels she too wants her answers  from him 

first of all thank you so so much...🤗.....i was so disappointed earliar but now i am getting detailed comments...........it just means so much that people taking interest in story....❤️😳⭐️

and i will never support a forceful physical relation........it was mentioned CONSESUAL ..😎......but he was examining that he is not not content by the idea of mere physical relation even if she moves on with him...........he wants her love....❤️..

love is beyond physical relation.........and he wants heer to love him like he does....and yes you are right........this monologue actully meant for his realisation that he has fallen........more than he thought he could☺️

thank you so much again.......i'll be try to give out pooja's feeling also.......although it is actully focussed on kabir🥱

He Kissed Her 

Pooja enters room just when Kabir is coming out the bathroom

the chemistry between them and the sexual anxiety between them

is very much evident , both are very much attracted to each other 

Pooja screaming on seeing her husband naked was just hilarious 

but good going Kabir he managed to stop her screaming by kissing her 

😃😆thank you........it just feel so special when people appreciate humor......i intend to be more funny but this is all i could manae🥺🤣