A NAKED MAN'S CONFESSION - a naked soul chapt 9 UPDATED. - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

[QUOTE=Tanu221]

Oh thank a milllionπŸ€—πŸ€— I do realise it's a little out of character as shown in the original show..... I thought people might not like it😌😌😌😌 but I am glad atleast someone can accept her boldness and fierceness πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ keep reading me on Wattpad......your views are important....I wonder why others and you have stopped commenting..... πŸ€”πŸ€” Thank you for here again.

Please comment on my other work on Wattpad as well .... Link is in first post.... I need reviews and criticism to be a better writer...help meπŸ˜€πŸ˜

[/QUOT

I have a 2 year old baby girl.. I just started work.... Trying to balance too many things. Been busy will try to be regular babe

[QUOTE=AnjuRish]

Omg 😱😱😱😰😨 that's a lotπŸ™„

You be happy and be healthy first .... I really hope that whenever you visit my work you only feel fun and relaxed......that's why I don't include sadnessπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ

So that people will always cheer up and smile... I hope you maintain the balanceπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

I loved pooja saying that she doesn't regret as we can't leave everything to God.but she feels sorry for hurting innocent people in the name of revenge.that was nice.I loved her saying that she was always different with kabir.kabir thinking that he can't expect her to admit that she has a huge crush on him was cute.hope the naughty pooja will admit it once.pooja saying that she had trusted him n knew that it was chopra's work was nice.bcz in the show I really wanted pooja to know that kabir was innocent n it was chopras who did that.loved pooja thanking kabir not only for the good things but also for the bad things he did to her 

I didn't get any pm from you

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago

kabir saying that they can fix it up when she is ready n he can be a good husband was romantic. however she tried to control she was smiling shyly.that was so sweet.yes amma wanted her to forget revenge n move on with druv. this is making kabir jealous n it's natural.loved the sentence wheb  pooja was saying that she was dying inside janvi n she wanted to be pooja.kabir realizing that there is more into pooja than they see n she doesnt understand what a nice person she is was nice.

even if they close the forum you can continue your ffs in the fanfiction forum

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago

Originally posted by jasminerahul

I loved pooja saying that she doesn't regret as we can't leave everything to God.but she feels sorry for hurting innocent people in the name of revenge.that was nice.I loved her saying that she was always different with kabir.kabir thinking that he can't expect her to admit that she has a huge crush on him was cute.hope the naughty pooja will admit it once.pooja saying that she had trusted him n knew that it was chopra's work was nice.bcz in the show I really wanted pooja to know that kabir was innocent n it was chopras who did that.loved pooja thanking kabir not only for the good things but also for the bad things he did to her 

I didn't get any pm from you

oh thank you ..........now thats really helpful......yes i wanted pooja to own her actions.........and yes i can do that crush thing in os you requsted....also ....i willl sure to pm you from next time

Originally posted by jasminerahul

kabir saying that they can fix it up when she is ready n he can be a good husband was romantic. however she tried to control she was smiling shyly.that was so sweet.yes amma wanted her to forget revenge n move on with druv. this is making kabir jealous n it's natural.loved the sentence wheb  pooja was saying that she was dying inside janvi n she wanted to be pooja.kabir realizing that there is more into pooja than they see n she doesnt understand what a nice person she is was nice.

even if they close the forum you can continue your ffs in the fanfiction forum

yes actuallly i get good response when they were in denial and there was romance and fun........but people response went down after confession started.........i cant help but make it long as i wanted them to clear everything out,.......so i thought to spice it up with little cozy liness about pregnancy.......

and yes pooja is actully nice........because only genuine people can say out loud and accept that they did wrong other people keep fooling themselves and others with excuses.......

yes i might continue....