Web Series

Anyone watched Cold Lassi Aur Chicken Masala? - Page 2

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I wonder how few DT fans who are rarely involved in bollywood discussion, suddenly commenting about DT........were they lurking around in the shadows, waiting to pounce upon anyone disagreeing that their Mata is great..... ๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Meena-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Both the lead actors, DT and RK, overacted and over-reacted. The web series had typical foolish daily soap story line. In fact the daily soap flavor was too much in the web series. I guess because it's Ekta's ALT after all. Camera work was up to the mark and so was Ayushman Chatterjee's acting-the only positive sides of an otherwise forgettable daily soap venture in a web series by Ekta & Co. 

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Redmi

Both Divyanka and Rajeev are overacting in the show and it is embarrassing to watch them. The show is not meant for them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I felt this way by just watching the promo..

Although I binge watch most alt balaji shows.. unable to get myself to watch this.. even though I used to be rajeev fan.

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: --Meena--

Both the lead actors, DT and RK, overacted and over-reacted. The web series had typical foolish daily soap story line. In fact the daily soap flavor was too much in the web series. I guess because it's Ekta's ALT after all. Camera work was up to the mark and so was Ayushman Chatterjee's acting-the only positive sides of an otherwise forgettable daily soap venture in a web series by Ekta & Co. 

Do you mean Priyanshu Chaterjee?! LOL.

Yeah, Priyanshu was the ONLY good thing.  In contrast, I didn't like the camera work. The extreme close-ups where you can count the pores and wrinkles on their face were unnecessary.

Rajeev overacted so badly that I'm disappointed. I always thought he had a poise or 'tehraav' to his acting. But this was bad. Terrible actually. When I saw Haq Se (another Alt Balaji show), his acting was fine. Very poor performance here especially in the flashback scenes.

The English dialogues are TERRIBLE. Arrey, who is forcing them to speak in English and try to sound eloquent? Hindi mein baat karo. There is no problem with that. 

Divyanka has always been OTT and overacting ki queen. This was no different but I was not surprised as that was expected. 

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I heard the the last episode is horrible๐Ÿคฃ

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Leenaaa

I heard the the last episode is horrible๐Ÿคฃ

What is the ending of this Web Series? Did you watch it.. ?

Leenaaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

What is the ending of this Web Series? Did you watch it.. ?

I didn't watch but that's what my friend said -Nitya slept with karan(priyanshu charterjee) and Vikram played with vivan looked after him for Nitya 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I didn't watch but that's what my friend said -Nitya slept with karan(priyanshu charterjee) and Vikram played with vivan looked after him for Nitya 

Maha Bakwas ending it is! ๐Ÿคข

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

That was not the ending. Nithya slept with VIKRAM not Karan.

They tried to get back together after that but she saw her cousin Seema in Vikrams house again. They confronted each other and Vikram asked her if she trusts him, she said NO and they decided not to unite because they still had trust issues. At the end Nithya got admission to her Dream culinary school (Le Cordon Bleu Paris) on Vikrams recommendation. She decides to go while Vikram will take care of Vivaan.

Leenaaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Cookies..

That was not the ending. Nithya slept with VIKRAM not Karan.

They tried to get back together after that but she saw her cousin Seema in Vikrams house again. They confronted each other and Vikram asked her if she trusts him, she said NO and they decided not to unite because they still had trust issues. At the end Nithya got admission to her Dream culinary school (Le Cordon Bleu Paris) on Vikrams recommendation. She decides to go while Vikram will take care of Vivaan.

Okay then I didn't know that. That's what my friend said