Web Series

Anyone watched Cold Lassi Aur Chicken Masala? - Page 3

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Leenaaa

I didn't watch but that's what my friend said -Nitya slept with karan(priyanshu charterjee) and Vikram played with vivan looked after him for Nitya 

Maha Bakwas ending it is! ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Leenaaa

I didn't watch but that's what my friend said -Nitya slept with karan(priyanshu charterjee) and Vikram played with vivan looked after him for Nitya 

That was not the ending. Nithya slept with VIKRAM not Karan.

They tried to get back together after that but she saw her cousin Seema in Vikrams house again. They confronted each other and Vikram asked her if she trusts him, she said NO and they decided not to unite because they still had trust issues. At the end Nithya got admission to her Dream culinary school (Le Cordon Bleu Paris) on Vikrams recommendation. She decides to go while Vikram will take care of Vivaan.

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Cookies..

That was not the ending. Nithya slept with VIKRAM not Karan.

They tried to get back together after that but she saw her cousin Seema in Vikrams house again. They confronted each other and Vikram asked her if she trusts him, she said NO and they decided not to unite because they still had trust issues. At the end Nithya got admission to her Dream culinary school (Le Cordon Bleu Paris) on Vikrams recommendation. She decides to go while Vikram will take care of Vivaan.

Okay then I didn't know that. That's what my friend said