YRHPK LIVE Written Update 04 Sep 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi suta..reading ur update nd refreshing after every 2 mins to read full one...πŸ˜ƒ thanxx dear for writing..today i will defo watch this epi ..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Hi suta..reading ur update nd refreshing after every 2 mins to read full one...πŸ˜ƒ thanxx dear for writing..today i will defo watch this epi ..

I invite every one to share my birthday cake 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5112329

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Happy Bithday dear...πŸŽ‚πŸ§πŸ•πŸŸπŸ£πŸ¦πŸ©

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Tv shows mein log Lehnge mein bhi matki phodne chadh jaate hain...πŸ˜†

Pata nahi kis bechare ke pair pe Maarke usko neeche gira diya Kuhu ne... πŸ€£ I wonder kisi aur ko fracture  kaise nahi hua.....  

Waise it was a good episode today... an exciting one.. Worried and sensitive Abir is so good to watch.. I liked the way Mishti got naughty with him .. πŸ˜³

KuKu fighting gives me a lot of pleasure .. Both of them fight with equal intensity and de Dana dan ek dusre pe Gole daagte hain... Btw, I feel Kunal will find out what Kaarnama Kuhu has done and will file a strong case against her to get rid of her... I might be wrong thoughπŸ˜†

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

I think the highlight of today’s episode was Jasmeet getting an earful from Meenu and also Kuhu even though she was the reason of her fall .. πŸ˜ˆ I liked someone sunaofying her .πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago
Divya181 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updateπŸ€—

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update dear πŸ˜³

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Tv shows mein log Lehnge mein bhi matki phodne chadh jaate hain...πŸ˜†

Pata nahi kis bechare ke pair pe Maarke usko neeche gira diya Kuhu ne... πŸ€£ I wonder kisi aur ko fracture  kaise nahi hua.....  

Waise it was a good episode today... an exciting one.. Worried and sensitive Abir is so good to watch.. I liked the way Mishti got naughty with him .. πŸ˜³

KuKu fighting gives me a lot of pleasure .. Both of them fight with equal intensity and de Dana dan ek dusre pe Gole daagte hain... Btw, I feel Kunal will find out what Kaarnama Kuhu has done and will file a strong case against her to get rid of her... I might be wrong thoughπŸ˜†

Yeah in real life people wear tight fitting clothes .. and girls n guys never form pyramid together .. 

also falling from such heights in real life causes serious injuries  I agree .. here everything was cushioned I guess ..  

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi suta.. belated bday dear..πŸ₯³.when was ur bday??..since this thread is 3 days old so i m assuming it was 2-3 days ago..