Guddan

~MAIN AKSHAT JINDAL,GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL KA PATI HOON~Ek Saal Mubarak~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Once again wishing Our Pyaara Show a Very Happy B'daysmiley40smiley41Keep shiningsmiley27smiley31

Another beautiful episode was gifted by CV's on this special daysmiley40smiley41Listing out my fav momentssmiley42smiley14

- Appreciate that eyelocksmiley27smiley42 + Height difference of our Akshansmiley27smiley42

- I just loved Today's Akshan scene where even though Jindal Saab & Guddan were separated by a door, their hearts talked, their souls were experiencing that sukoon their dil's craved for such a longer timesmiley14smiley32I just loved how he asked her to shed tears of sukoon so that her dil can relaxsmiley14Along with her tears, his eyes were also shedding tears, that tears which they buried inside e/o for making the other strong enough to fight against the burayismiley31

- In love with this shotsmiley27The moment his eyes averted towards the door jinke peeche unki Guddan ro rahi thi the very next second, her eyes were averted to the opposite side as if they both can see & feel e/o even with that barrier b/w themsmiley14It looked like He felt her tears & she hiding her tears from himsmiley10smiley32

- That precious smile adoring Jindal Saab's lips when she asked whether he is happysmiley42So pure smile coming straight from Jindal Saab's Dil, this was definitely a pyaara momentsmiley27

"Main....Main Itna Khush hu Guddan ki mera mann karta hai ki poori duniya mein elaan kardu ki MAIN AKSHAT JINDAL....GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL KA PATI HOON.....India ki youngest saas jisse sab kuch ho sakta hai usse sab kuch ho paata hai MAIN USKA PATI HOON.....Guddan mujhe aaj tak lagta tha ki maine apni zindagi mein bahut kuch achieve kiya hai.....Lekin main galat tha.....MERI SABSE BADI ACHIEVEMENT MERI SABSE BADI KHUSHI SIRF YEH HAI KI MAIN TUMHARA PATI HOON.....ITNI KHAAS HO TUM MERELIYE.....THAT'S HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE TO ME..... & I LOVE YOU..... I LOVE YOU GUDDAN......."

- I just cried along with them here, Khushi ke aasusmiley19smiley14Can u hear his happiness in admitting that HIS LIFE's BEST ACHIEVEMENT IS BEING PATI OF HIS GUDDAN  smiley40 followed by that Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo confession by showering his Pyaar for His Guddan once againsmiley31

- That sukoon filled teary eyes of Jindal Saab after his confession + Guddan's dil bhar aavo moment hearing his confession was total Pyaarsmiley27smiley42

- These shots, Ahhhh My Poor Dil is so fullsmiley19smiley19smiley31smiley31Akshat trying to assure his saath & Guddan sensing the same, their Hands of promises merged with e/o indirectly in these shots making this moment Dil le losmiley27smiley31

- Akshan be strong smiley27smiley31

Many Many Congratulations Team Guddan🥳Keep achieving more milestones⭐️😎

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

heart touching scene it was😭Akshan nailed in that door scene

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful Saru❤️

Kudos to whole team for such a amazing scene more credit to Nishant and Kanika for superb performance as Akshan👏🥳

It was beautifully heartbreaking scene. Akshat Jindal's declaration was dil, jigar le lo wala😊

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing post saru👍🏼

Kudos to the team and to u too ⭐️

Yesterday's episode was pyaar❤️ even though there were hurdles bt they r always together thier sath for each other will always be intact

SaruSenan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sabreen_06

heart touching scene it was😭Akshan nailed in that door scene

True their emotional scenes always are The Best⭐️Nishika deserves👏

SaruSenan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: srain10

Beautiful Saru❤️

Thank U Sonal❤️

Kudos to whole team for such a amazing scene more credit to Nishant and Kanika for superb performance as Akshan👏🥳

True⭐️

It was beautifully heartbreaking scene. Akshat Jindal's declaration was dil, jigar le lo wala😊

All confessions of Akshan are Pyaar❤️

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kammy02

Amazing post saru👍🏼

Thank U🤗

Kudos to the team and to u too ⭐️

Team deserves everyone's appreciations⭐️👏 Humne kya kia hai ji?😳

Yesterday's episode was pyaar❤️ even though there were hurdles bt they r always together thier sath for each other will always be intact

@Bold Absolutely

My replies in @Purple😛