Vish

3 September written

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Vish 3rd September 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Sabrina comes to Vetaraj. He gets angry and grabs her by neck, he says how dare you come here after that cheating? I wont spare you. 

Aditya’s feet are getting burned but he walks on coals to get the mani. 

Vetaraj tells goons to let him deal with his ex-fiance. Sabrina says you can kill me but dont you want to spend a night with me? Vetaraj says you think I will forgive you like that? I will spend night with you and then finish you. 

Aditya says I have to get that mani. He jumps on otherside of coals and takes mani.

Sabrina whispers that I have to make Vetaraj agree to help me how? Goons bring Sabrina and her worker Madhuri in a room and lock them up.

Aditya uses stone to shoo snakes away and leaves from there.

There are people in cage where Sabrina is. They question Sabrina for cheating on Vetaraj. Sabrina says I have found my partner and I will marry him only so dont worry I will get help from Vetaraj.

Rudra leaves Alia lying under leaves. Sabrina’s worker comes there and takes her box away.

Aditya jumps out of well with mani. Rudra says you proved that you are made for each other. They put mani in mandir. Rudra says you have to bring water from a cave to wash this mani, there is a big lizard so you will have to be careful.

Sabrina tells Vetaraj that I am yours. He grabs her and what she wants? Sabrina says I want your help, give me chance. He says start. Sabrina romantically dances on sath samadar, she dances on glass and gives instructions to Madhuri.

Sabrina’s worker digs a grave and says Sabrina will praise me so much. 

Sabrina seduces Vetaraj. Madhuri uses her powers to catch Vetaraj’s wings. Vetaraj says I wont spare you. Sabrina says I have a proposal for you, I have nicest wife for you, Alia. Vetaraj says really? Sabrina says she is pretty, young, devoted and loving, she can becomes yours. She shows Alia’s images to Vetaraj. He says I like her. Sabrina says go and make her yours. Vetaraj says I am coming Alia. Sabrina smirks. 

PRECAP- Sabrina’s worker buries Alia and tells Aditya you wont find her. Rudra attacks him and asks him to find Alia. Aditya faces a big lizard as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Uff Sabrina wasn’t enough now another problem is on the way to separate adya😡

Don’t know when we gonna have adya peaceful moment without any disturbance