How worse can this show get?

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So, ever since the revamp the show has been going downhill. We don't need to go into the reasons why, there are many, primarily butchering of Pooja and Kabir's chracters.

Whatever, every time I think this show can't get worse, it does. Even when I'm not watching, the updates are giving me high BP. 

First that boring, annoying Factory track. 

Then that abusive forced wedding. 😡

Then Kabir trying to "reform" Pooja into a good bahu 🤢

Then Pooja feeling guilty when her revenge was justified, and becoming Gopi Bahu 🤪

And now Pooja's own mother slapping her, instead of slapping Suman for killing her husband, and trying to kill her daughters. 🥺

All this happened over the course of the last 50 episodes. I'm scared now that the show has got 2 weeks extension, it will run for one month more. How bad will it get? 🤬

What do you guys think?

What's the next worse thing that will happen? 

PK will come back from dead and Pooja will fall at his feel also, apologizing for what she did? 

Pooja will do aarti of PK's aatma daily?

Ashok Sharma will be the new villain of the show?

Come up with your crazy ideas on how much more do you think the CVs will lose it.🤣

P.S. Please don't come with gyaan on "spreading negativity" or "if you don't watch, why do you care". I invested 5 months of my time on this show, and I have full right to rant, if it goes south. If I loved Jahnvi, then I have full right to hate Pooja. Deal with it! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Borrowing Rachel Green’s line, ‘there is rock bottom, then 50 feet of crap, and then me’ should be Pooja’s current social media status, and it will be nothing but accurate. 

I can’t even think of worse scenarios than the ones already shown. Maybe the final scene will be everyone paying respect to the photos of Ashok and PK side by side. Or maybe a “happy news” of naya mehmaan, because why not. Dhruv could bless Kabir and Pooja too, and accepts her as his little sister. 

Wouldn’t it have been so much better if they just turned Pooja batsh*t crazy and destroyed everyone and everything including herself? That would make more sense than whatever we are getting now.

But trps after the revamp has been directly proportional to the level of abomination shown on screen, so what do we know?🤔

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

. And now Pooja's own mother slapping her, instead of slapping Suman for killing her husband, and trying to kill her daughterssmiley38

This! I was shocked seeing this lady! 

A mother not able to understand her daughter especially when she was left in such a state! *slow clap* CVs. Do they even know what's mother's love is?! 

If I loved Jahnvi, then I have full right to hate Pooja. Deal with it! 

Bang on! 👏🤗

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

In the last episode Pooja will give birth to little Kabir😊

Icey_dreams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think pooja's mother is new villain.  Also the actress playing the role does grey characters. Remr pooja had questioned amma why her dada never said where her mom went. She is money minded and now that she got the news that her daughter is Missing her and has money thanks to that slap video going viral she is conveniently back. She doesn't care about her daughters. Pooja will be the saviour at the end. And all her good deeds will be revealed to the family In one episode and everyone will cry crocodile tears and ask pooja to forgive them. That's Wat trp aunties want...they watch all the abuse to FL for that one rewarding gr8 reveal episode. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okk so for time being i m acute  analyst and my character is suman she is sample made piece and her arc has been not changed since she 20 years:

Suman than:

To pooja: chal hatt yaha se, tera baap pagal hai usse maar jana chahiye and pushed her

Suman to pk: kya ashok sharm nirdosh the hey bhagwan maine kya kiya! !  Main abhi sabko sach bataungi

PK : main jo kar raha hun hamari family ki izzat ke liye kar raha hoon 

Suman :silent 

Suman now:

To pooja: ae dhatura kha ke ayi hao,  Teri maa toh barso pehle hi mar gayi hai, niklo yaha se and she pushed her 

To kabir: yeh sach bol rahi thi, kaha hai uski maa lauta usse

Kabir : maa! Main jo bhi kar raha hun sahi kar raha hun bas mera sath dijiye 

Suman: silent 

And in future track 

To pooja: accha hua mar gayi musibat ka saya thi mere gharwalo ko maarne chali thi

Imagine who so ever: tune mara hai na isse abhi kya moonh lekar jaaungi bhagwan ke paas

Imagined character : mera yakin karo issi me sabki bhalai hai maine sahi kar raha/rahi hon

Icey_dreams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Okk so for time being i m acute  analyst and my character is suman she is sample made piece and her arc has been not changed since she 20 years:

Suman than:

To pooja: chal hatt yaha se, tera baap pagal hai usse maar jana chahiye and pushed her

Suman to pk: kya ashok sharm nirdosh the hey bhagwan maine kya kiya! !  Main abhi sabko sach bataungi

PK : main jo kar raha hun hamari family ki izzat ke liye kar raha hoon 

Suman :silent 

Suman now:

To pooja: ae dhatura kha ke ayi hao,  Teri maa toh barso pehle hi mar gayi hai, niklo yaha se and she pushed her 

To kabir: yeh sach bol rahi thi, kaha hai uski maa lauta usse

Kabir : maa! Main jo bhi kar raha hun sahi kar raha hun bas mera sath dijiye 

And in future track 

To pooja: accha hua mar gayi musibat ka saya thi mere gharwalo ko maarne chali thi

Imagine who so ever: tune mara hai na isse abhi kya moonh lekar jaaungi bhagwan ke paas

Imagined character : mera yakin karo issi me sabki bhalai hai maine sahi kar raha/rahi hon

This is the best oneshot I have read in ages!!!!! Plz if you can send this to dipti kalwani she should know Wat characters she is writing!!!! 

Just want to add one line....

Suman after dying to god: meri galti sirf Yeh thi ki mein chup thi...iska pryashit karne key liye mein apni saari sampatti neeche prithvi lok mein chod kar aayi Hu! !!

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Icey_dreams

This is the best oneshot I have read in ages!!!!! Plz if you can send this to dipti kalwani she should know Wat characters she is writing!!!! 

Just want to add one line....

Suman after dying to god: meri galti sirf Yeh thi ki mein chup thi...iska pryashit karne key liye mein apni saari sampatti neeche prithvi lok mein chod kar aayi Hu! !!

🤣

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Icey_dreams

🤣

I can totally imagine this. 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

In the last episode Pooja will give birth to little Kabir😊

I hate you 😡