Engraved memories

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 2.9.19~  Engraved memories..

Memory or the mental faculty of retaining andrecalling past experiences is of great significance to the identity of any  person. The episode touches upon the impact of memory upon certain characters. As the audience we learn quite a bit of the characters past and how it relates to their present.

Madhav Sharma continues his worship along with his family to celebrate the birth of lord Krishna.  The scene is apt, as it is in keeping with the actual event of Janamsthami. I recall also how in the programme earlier, the Shah family celebrated the event of  Eid ul Fitr. Such events serve to bring diverse faiths together,and extend the flavour of how communities live and interact.

Madhav Sharma as a devotee is sceptical of deities. He sees them as being powerful, yet their intervention to expedite his cause of seeking justice for his sister Sakshi  appears nil to him. Yet as a contrite soul,his memory brings back his dead sister to his mind, and his mission to avengeher killing. One thing interesting to note is the value Sakshi occupies in hislife. Like Krishna was brought up by two mothers, Devaki his biological mother and Yashoda his foster mother. Madhav too attached maternal sentiments towards two women. One towards Indu his biological mother and the, other towards Sakshi his eldest sister who clearly he was more attached to him as his FB’sreveal.  He even reveres  her place as a deity in his life. No wonder her loss leaves a significant gap in his life.

His memory leads me to believe that probably Indu being a socialite was too caught up in her life, leaving Sakshi to fillthe gap of a mother in her younger siblings  lives. Thus the only supplication he has before Krishna/Sakshi is to revive his captive Kainat!

In keeping with lord Krishna’s life , a young boy Krish ,apparently  Madhav’s son , arrives in answer to  Madhav’s prayers and miraculously saves Kainat from an electrocution death by catching the lowering , live bulb  in his bowl of  butter knobs!  Instead of water! . Earlier the child pastes butter on  Madhav’s stubble cheek as a symbol of his prayers being answered! coming to life of Kainat! but only just! Madhav will have to persevere perhaps?? 

Krish makes Kainat snap out of her coma, but as a person she is a nonentity. She loses her memory, is petrified of her surroundings and her whole question mark existence proceeds  in a scream of horror!

Madhav ‘s victim is alive and kicking! Only  has no recollection of who she is? Kainat ends up as a pretty young woman in  Madhav’s bedroom A hot subject for guests tongue wagging! Indu insinuates they are together,soonto be married! Only  to this no memory person Kainat ! it puts her mind in a spiral even more!  Madhav too lies to cover up for her which further confuses her.

Madhav’s scenes with his prey are volatile and roughly tactile. Its obvious she may be conscious but his thrill to kill her! continues to be incomplete! He wants her memory back. So he can kill her by reminding her of  each segment, of the foul manner in which, she killed her mother like sister Sakshi! The scenes that follow between them  begin to show  some emotional connection other than his murderous fury towards her, churning up in the future! How she trips and he is there to catch her in his arms, and the eye locks between them, almost insinuate that they may get married as Indu told the nosey women who  found Kainat in  Madhav’s room! What of Zaroon??? The more she protests of memory loss, the more violent he gets.. Madhav  realizes he has to back off if he wants her to remember her past.. this seems like a long haul, is it amnesia..? or something more grave....twelve years Madhav waited.. how much longer???

Within Kainat who is really Saltanat, some vague recollections  make her queryher relationship with this strange burly wild man! as for her name! he almosttells her.. K… but instead, christens this minus identity girl with a new name, Kashish! Which really means anattraction!!  Madhav  Sharma is swiftly becoming putty in hisprey’s hands. Is he hopelessly being drawn towards this killer, yet elusivebeauty?  Hark! It’s a case of mistaken identity..  Madhav cannot tell Kainat fromSaltanat! however Zaroon senses some eerie difference between Saltanat  his wife and the spectacled Kainat!

As for the real nasty Kainat who is as coiled and rounded like the jalebi’s she makes for the mourning Zaroon so she can entwine him in her web of obsessive love.. she is roughly  shunned by Zaroon most cruelly andviciously!  The last person he wants tosee is Saltanat as she reminds him of his mother’s killer Kainat! There is nothing but profound loathing in Zaroon’s heart for her! the scene contrastswith  Madhav Kainat scene.. where  Madhav’s revenge syndrome is fast changing into a strange magnetic pull towards his victim!

Nadeem and Rubina’s scene was endearing.. they do not deserve to be duped by Kainat who poses as theirdaughter Saltanat. Rubina clearly is god fearing,loyal to her family. Whereas ,Nadeem still believes the wicked Kainat may be alive.. that she put Zainab inher present state, as Zainab  stumbled across Kainat’ truth. Nadeem seems more realistic, whereas Rubina reacts as a mother.

Kainat seeks support from her mother Rubina, but eventually as expected she does lose the plot! For she knows fullwell all her ways are coiled like the spring and how she bounces people out oftheir very lives! when ever the need arises!

The episode shows strong scenes between, Kainat/Saltanat and  Madhav; and Saltanat/Kainat  and Zaroon.  Madhav’s Kainat has no recollection, of past experience.. has to be that way for the plot to continue in a jalebi typestyle! Zaroon’s Kainat has all her wits about her, and successfully weaves her web around Zaroon under a the false identity of the beautiful twin Saltanat! 

Saltanat ,loses her memories.. Zaroon cannot get Kainat out of his head! What a spiralling point  the plot has come to! 3.9.19 hamlet53

Thanks Irshita, lonelythots andSwansong!! Wonderful to see you.. come again.. love hammie… sorry for late postwas rushed off my feet yesterday! Tried to post earlier, site showing errors!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

My guess is that Zaroon will accept kainaat after the face change. Then even when sultanat comes back, she will not accept Zaroon back as he would then ‘belong’ to kainaat.

I wish kainaat hadn’t killed anyone and there was the potential to redeem her. I know they can redeem anyone in an instant but it will be hard for me to accept redeeming a girl who tried to kill her mother and killed her ‘mother-in-law’. 

Now the story is taking the standard 2 couple track...

If the TRP actually goes up or the social media gets active, sultanat is never going back to Zaroon. I do have to confess that sultanat Madhav scenes are so much better that sultanat-Zaroon scenes. 

@lonelythots - this is a new show. That is how I am thinking about it. The new guy has too big of a name to play a sidekick even to Helly. If I was not following hammie’s musings, I don’t think I would have stuck around to this illogical show. Anyways - itv hai, sab chalta hai!!

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita,

helloo mate, good to see you..

My guess is that Zaroon will accept kainaat after the face change. Then even when sultanat comes back, she will not accept Zaroon back as he would then ‘belong’ to kainaat.

the issue is not Zaroon  accepting Kainaat ... will I accept this new face Kainat?   identical twins was a important strand in the story..  as for what you say.. i agree zaroon.. will try, as it is in this episode  he was remorseful the way he went into a hissy fit with her..Irshita.. his softening is due to the regards he  has in his heart for Rubina and Nadeem.. he has also stayed  back , to support saltanat's parents too..

as for  Saltanat.. haan she will   sacrifice her love for zaroon.. for kainat. besides who knows Madhav and Saltu might have something going on in the air??? if  her memory serves her right.. she might tell Madhav to back off as she's married..

I wish kainaat hadn’t killed anyone and there was the potential to redeem her. I know they can redeem anyone in an instant but it will be hard for me to accept redeeming a girl who tried to kill her mother and killed her ‘mother-in-law’. 

its not just  killings, its the plotting and planning .. pre-meditated  murders.. her redeemption would be voluntarily giving herself  into the hands of the law...

Now the story is taking the standard 2 couple track...

yes it is very clearly.. at least  summons a change from looking for a killer on the loose  theme.. 

If the TRP actually goes up or the social media gets active, sultanat is never going back to Zaroon. I do have to confess that sultanat Madhav scenes are so much better that sultanat-Zaroon scenes. 

yes... normally iam not a love shove person.. more into action.. but yes Mad/saltu  scenes  speak of a subtle tale  in the making.. not feather light... but a quiet rumbling!!! see even iam getting carried away !

@lonelythots - this is a new show. That is how I am thinking about it. The new guy has too big of a name to play a sidekick even to Helly. If I was not following hammie’s musings, I don’t think I would have stuck around to this illogical show. Anyways - itv hai, sab chalta hai!!

like lonelythots, I think some of us do miss the Shahs,especially the staid, constant, figure of Mainjaan.. his interaction with the third generation.. The Sharmas have just begin.. Madhav is imposing .. and thus stands out the most.. now we learn he has a young son. Krish? so where is Madhav's wife?? or is krish  sakshi's son?

lets watch.. the show together.. hope kainat has  changed her baby pink mermaid out fit.. heeee hee..

much love hammie

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Saltanat not to accept zaroon bcoz he didn't recognize her in hopspital and moreover   t  il mask removing  I want saltanat not to accept him he didn't even slightly not recognizing fake kainat behaviour  she was dead when he didnt identify her and eyes r red or wet tears till mask removal and goung with madhav or idle is her choice 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

like lonelythots, I think some of us do miss the Shahs,especially the staid, constant, figure of Mainjaan.. his interaction with the third generation.. The Sharmas have just begin.. Madhav is imposing .. and thus stands out the most.. now we learn he has a young son. Krish? so where is Madhav's wife?? or is krish  sakshi's son?

lets watch.. the show together.. hope kainat has  changed her baby pink mermaid out fit.. heeee 

much love hammie

Me too miss Mia Jaan and the mothers’ bonding and family dynamics .

That is why I said - a new show. Barely any connection to the old story, not even in spirit.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by rameeraa,

hello rameeraa, lovely to see you again

Saltanat not to accept zaroon bcoz he didn't recognize her in hopspital and moreover   t  il mask removing  I want saltanat not to accept him he didn't even slightly not recognizing fake kainat behaviour  she was dead when he didnt identify her and eyes r red or wet tears till mask removal and goung with madhav or idle is her choice 

yes you are right he couldn't identity her as Saltanat.. at that point in time, he was guilt ridden that this was Kainat, who he lead to her sorry state.. things and story line are briskly changing,, saltanat herself, is going through a memory loss syndrome.. lets watch the show with bated breath... thanks for sharing your thoughts...  love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

@ Irshita..

Me too miss Mia Jaan and the mothers’ bonding and family dynamics .

how could i forget the mum meetings!

That is why I said - a new show. Barely any connection to the old story, not even in spirit.

what do we get in return, Jugal Sneha's husband who can barely keep his hands to himself when he sees anything dames.. dirty looks...

still Madhav and Krish are welcoming additions.. thanks,Irshita for reminding me of the mothers support systems rubina, ghazala and Zainab... even dadi is all quiet.. mind you I dont miss Sabina.. but do miss Zainab..

love hammie