Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Dear Bajaj, name is Prerna and not Mrs. Bajaj

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

There is a lot of difference in Prerna calling him Mr. Bajaj and him calling her Mrs. Bajaj . When he is with Anurag I’m fine with him addressing her as Mrs. Bajaj to make Anurag understand his bond with her , in any public gatherings it’s perfectly okay to call Mrs. Bajaj, but in private talks? Are you serious? For heavens sake, she is your wife and she has a name for herself which is Prerna, no Sharma, no Basu , no Bajaj, just Prerna. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What I do find funny is, Nivedita who's married is addressed as Mrs. Basu which is okay since she doesn't have to change her name, but Prerna isn't called Mrs. Sharma. Why can't he call her Mrs. Sharma, in the name of same treatment for two married women? 😆

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I don't really see a reason to get offended at his reference to her as Mrs. Bajaj because she indeed is Mrs. Bajaj. Now, of course, I don't mean that Mrs. Bajaj is her only identity now. If Prerna takes offense at the same, I would be perfectly fine if she informs him to call her by her name. I don't mind as long as she doesn't. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: najma123

What I do find funny is, Nivedita who's married is addressed as Mrs. Basu which is okay since she doesn't have to change her name, but Prerna isn't called Mrs. Sharma. Why can't he call her Mrs. Sharma, in the name of same treatment for two married women? 😆

He is being partial to his wife. 🤣

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Is this 4 real 🤣? Pati patni ki choice wo ek doosre ki kyaa address karien. 

Prerna has not objected to it. So why the hullabaloo. If she objects , I am sure Mr Bajaj will address her with a diff name.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

bajaj called him in both terms, kabhi prerna , kabhi mrs bajaj ... even when he introduced him infront of basu parivar , he called him - Mrs Prerna Sharma Bajaj. it is not about the identity or anything else.

so har time same hoga iyea toh nei na.

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail

Everyone has their own perspectives, honestly I cannot connect to a husband who calls his wife Mrs. Bajaj and not by her name. 

It’s an open forum and as long as we don’t mock or name call the characters, i think it’s perfectly okay to share the perspectives 

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: opsora2090

bajaj called him in both terms, kabhi prerna , kabhi mrs bajaj ... even when he introduced him infront of basu parivar , he called him - Mrs Prerna Sharma Bajaj. it is not about the identity or anything else.

so har time same hoga iyea toh nei na.

Honestly i am okay with him introducing as Mrs. Bajaj or Prerna Sharma Bajaj, as I mentioned in the post, I’m amazed that he only calls her Mrs. Bajaj even when they are alone having a nice talk 

anupre123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I once read this nice lines that stated how a person should be first addressed for their name and then you can attach the relations after that as they have their own identity.. 

So I would just say the cvs who are reading these posts can fix it too.. 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Because why should Prerna have all the fun every time. Maybe they want “Mrs. Bajaj” terminology to be as popular as Mr. Bajaj😆