Haiwaan

Naagin 3 actor Shourya Lathar bags Zee TV show Haiwaan!

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Zee TV is soon rolling out a first of its kind sci-fi thriller show Haiwaan-The Monster featuring Param Singh, Ridhima Pandit and Ankit Mohan in lead roles. It revolves around a scientist who turns into a monster due to a failed experiment. Actress Gayatri Iyer, as we reported earlier will be seen playing the antagonist in the show. 

Well, the latest we hear is that popular actor Shourya Lathar has been roped in for an interesting character in the show. Shourya will be seen playing Gayatri’s boyfriend in the show and he will have an interesting character to play. We contacted Shourya and he shared with us, “ I’m very grateful to the entire team including Ekta Ma’am, director Ranjan Sir and my Casting Director Shadaman Sir for giving me this opportunity. It’s an interesting project and moreover my character is mysterious and engaging as it has both positive and negative traits. The storyline of the show is such that it will have several different characters throughout, and I’m sure people will like my character when they will watch the show.”

Shourya has previously been part of many shows including Naagin 3 and Ishqbaaz.

Haiwaan will be a biweekly series which is slated to release on 3rd September.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters