Dalljiet Kaur: I could not say no to Balaji

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Dalljiet Kaur who's currently seen in Guddan Tumse Naa Ho Payega as Anatara Jindal a negative character and doing well talks about her cameo with Ekta Kapoor's upcoming show Haiwaan on Zee Tv. 

Talking about how she started her career and how she feels grateful to Ekta Kapoor, she says,'' I started my career with a show called Kartika with Balaji Telefilms, and the association is more than a decade old. My last show with Balaji was Qayamat Ki Raat which was the second innings I literally owe my career to her because Ekta ma'am got me back with a younger, nicer and a fresh role in my second innings.  I got to do a negative role and I owe it to her that she gave me a chance that I can do a negative role and now I am doing full-fledged negative role today and exploring my career in a better zone. I just got a call that they needed somebody for a cameo and I could not say no as Balaji is like home to me.  I took time and became a part of that show and I wish the team All the best and I hope it becomes a huge success and lots of love to Balaji." 

Dalljiet Kaur's role in the show Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega has raised the TRP of the show and her fan base has been increased.