awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everybody.😊

This is my first post in this forum. And I am a fan of this drama .

It is dubbed in Arabic, and is airing on MBC Bollywood channel by the name : Hubb Khaadi' . which means: Fake Love!

I didn't watch it from the beginning , as I can't watch long series. but it caught my interest, and now I can't stop watching. 

Alisha is an amazing actress, and Arjun is a hot guy. both stole the hearts of my family and neighbors, we watch togather and have lots of fun discussing, arguing, and predicting the next move. Sometimes it gets illogical, intolerable, and sometimes it gets dreamy. It is very entertaining. And I just love it.❤️

Edited by awida - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Welcome to the forum awida, glad you started watching the serial, do share your thoughts about the episodes here

I watche dit all by myself, so I never had anyone to tell about my predictions 

It is such a nice feeling to have everyone watch together, everyone must have different opinion and prediction, it is even fun with a suspense thriller show like this 

Some parts of the show did nto make any sense , like there wer emnay illogical scenes and twists, buts till it had it sown uniqueness and the show was entertaining with being a fast paced show 

I had constant debate sin my mind whether Deep is positive or negative, what on earth was he upto, I am sure you, your family , and your neighbours would have different opinion about Deep

I enjoy the background music in the show and Aalisha just nailed it and so did Arjun

You will like Nia too, I liked all three of them 

Predicting Deep's next move was always interesting and how will Arohi take revenge from him and Tara

I can understand that, you cannot stop watching the show, even I was in the same situation a syou, I just could nto sop myself from watching , like it wa sjuts so much fun watching every episode back to back for me , shows like this are always fun to watch without being bored 

So you have not watched from episode 1,but it is okay, I think the part where you are on right now is perfect to start from, this is where the actual plot starts 

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago
awida thumbnail

I am hooked to this show. and I am sad that I couldn't watch it from the beginning, coz some flashbacks showing Deep and Arohi showed how beautifull their scenes were. But my blood boils everytime Deep takes Tara's side, and betrays Arohi. The only logical part in the story is that you can't expect loyalty from a criminal. 😔

Yes. we argue a lot about this drama . Like is Vidika killing scene , I kept saying that Deep isn't a murderer , he was just covering for Roma. I have a soft side for Arjun which makes me a fool , just like Arohi.😆

BTW it is the first drama I am watching for all of them. but I loved Arjun the first time I saw a pic of him with Mouni Roy, that too before Naagin, coz they are good friends since a long time. 😃

hariskh thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I am hooked to this show. and I am sad that I couldn't watch it from the beginning, coz some flashbacks showing Deep and Arohi showed how beautifull their scenes were. But my blood boils everytime Deep takes Tara's side, and betrays Arohi. The only logical part in the story is that you can't expect loyalty from a criminal. 😔

Yes. we argue a lot about this drama . Like is Vidika killing scene , I kept saying that Deep isn't a murderer , he was just covering for Roma. I have a soft side for Arjun which makes me a fool , just like Arohi.😆

BTW it is the first drama I am watching for all of them. but I loved Arjun the first time I saw a pic of him with Mouni Roy, that too before Naagin, coz they are good friends since a long time. 😃

Ohh this is the first drama you are watching of Arjun, I have watched his show before too, everyone was confuse dlike you what is Deep upto, does he only cover up for Tara or is he involve din this too, what is his true self, does he do things to protect Arohi from Tara or is he really using Arohi for his benefit

I always felt eh was using Tara too and not Tara, Deep is the biggest mastermind, Tara is just another pawn of Deep , my blood boils when ARohi trusts Deep despite knowinthat, he will always support Tara over her as he has saved her form going to jail and trapped ARohi because she had the same face as Tara

The initial sceen sof Shimla were beautiful, when Deep fooled Arohi into his fake love, she trusted him then and she was so innocent and truste dhim, she liked another guy, but Tara killed him 

Yeha many people felt that, Depe only covers up for Tara and he is nto a criminal like her and genuinely loves Arohi, but his love for Arohi was always a façade 

Yeah Arohi was actually a fool, you are just being confused like all of us, we all were confused as his actions were never directly shown, like his intentions, what are his inner thoughts, we never knew, he was such a confusing character, rest were clear about what they feel about Arohi, butDeep's actions and words kept contradicting 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahakh

Ohh this is the first drama you are watching of Arjun, I have watched his show before too, everyone was confuse dlike you what is Deep upto, does he only cover up for Tara or is he involve din this too, what is his true self, does he do things to protect Arohi from Tara or is he really using Arohi for his benefit

I always felt eh was using Tara too and not Tara, Deep is the biggest mastermind, Tara is just another pawn of Deep , my blood boils when ARohi trusts Deep despite knowinthat, he will always support Tara over her as he has saved her form going to jail and trapped ARohi because she had the same face as Tara

The initial sceen sof Shimla were beautiful, when Deep fooled Arohi into his fake love, she trusted him then and she was so innocent and truste dhim, she liked another guy, but Tara killed him 

Yeha many people felt that, Depe only covers up for Tara and he is nto a criminal like her and genuinely loves Arohi, but his love for Arohi was always a façade 

Yeah Arohi was actually a fool, you are just being confused like all of us, we all were confused as his actions were never directly shown, like his intentions, what are his inner thoughts, we never knew, he was such a confusing character, rest were clear about what they feel about Arohi, butDeep's actions and words kept contradicting 

I'll try to check those initial episodes, coz I am bored of this extra smart Arohi and her children gang. 🥱

I am not that confused about Deep , he seems like any other gangster guy, who feels happy seeing a girl who worships him, no matter what he's done to her !😳He feels for her, but only pity. 🥺coz he's attached to Tara and her mom, he's beyond redemption. and I am ok with that.😆

Yesterday watching Roma pointing gun on Arohi, in front of Deep who did nothing to save her made me feel pity too.🥺And when she started behaving like Tara again..we lost it. 😡Me , my nieghbor had a fight about which drama is better , this one or Kasuti Zindagi Ki. She is falling for the later, and I am sick of Ektaa dramas' stupid tracks of mahaan ladki, force marriages and what not.

hariskh thumbnail

I'll try to check those initial episodes, coz I am bored of this extra smart Arohi and her children gang. 🥱

I am not that confused about Deep , he seems like any other gangster guy, who feels happy seeing a girl who worships him, no matter what he's done to her !😳He feels for her, but only pity. 🥺coz he's attached to Tara and her mom, he's beyond redemption. and I am ok with that.😆

Yesterday watching Roma pointing gun on Arohi, in front of Deep who did nothing to save her made me feel pity too.🥺And when she started behaving like Tara again..we lost it. 😡Me , my nieghbor had a fight about which drama is better , this one or Kasuti Zindagi Ki. She is falling for the later, and I am sick of Ektaa dramas' stupid tracks of mahaan ladki, force marriages and what not.

I am also waiting for you get to the episodes when Nia comes, those episodes are good too, butstart those ones before you finish the initial episodes, that is where the story starts .

Deep always supports Tra aover ARohi, he at times pretends that, he wants to saveher, but the reality is that, he is using Arohi to get to what he wants her to do for him, there is a reason why he is not killing Arohi and in the future epsdieos, eh will try to svae her always, but for a reason, he likes Traa more than Aroihi and his loyalty ios with her.

But, even with Traa, at times I found him to be betraying her and nto being loyal to her. Deep tries to sow that, he feels pity for her, but I don't know, I always felt he is faking it which turned out to be true in the last episode. 

I never watched Kasauti that much and I am happy about it, it is an overdramatic serial with lots of sacrificing, Ishq Mien Marajwna is a are Indian Show which is not about all of forced marriages, love triangle(Though there is Tara, Deep, and Arohi), but more action packed and less dramatic .

I always felt that, Nia did a fantastic job and I am actually waiting for you to get to that part because I know everyone including me associate Arohi with Aalisha, but she brought her own  way of acting which was good to see as well, but Aalsiah set the benchmark high as Aarohi. 

but, in the future, when Tara will point gun on Aarohi, Deep will come to save her out of nowhere, that will be interesting to watch too.

Aarohi becomes extra smart and it is fun watching that, I liked her more than the dumb one and Aalisha played this part well,s he will teach Roma and Tara  a big lesson too😆

hariskh thumbnail

Arohi behaving like Traa wa sso funny, she also pretends to be Tara in one of the tracks and that was an advantage of having an  identical face

Yeah Deep is beyond redemption, his concern for Arohi is just to make her vulnerable  , I feel he wants to show to Arohi he love sher, but deep down, he only does things for Tara and to protect her form any trouble 

hariskh thumbnail

Where have you reached in the show?

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow..that's great news..but iam so anger at the makers..replacing the lead midway and getting ur own downfall! 👎🏼

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Everyone says Arjun and Mouni makes grt pair but for me Alisha Arjun are IT..for me the ending of this show is where Deep changed for Arohi..i won't reveal it whether it is true or fake for u..i became a fan of Alisha and Arjun as well!  But my heartbroke that Alisha was changed for Aarohi and even her Tara role stopped getting ss and the show stopped making any sense after that.

U can watch it online..the first few episodes are so perfect and the last ones are so bad..they willingly threw logic out and went for romance later..running it all on mere romance and war..that has no head or tail

This show is similar to ek brahm sarvagunn sampann in a way..not about the concept or story..they are entirely diff take though both are revenge..but the first 50 episodes of both shows are perhaps the best on TV and the last 50 episodes - the worst on TV.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago