PreRish ff love is inevitable LATEST CHAPTER ON PG 8

Crazyksglover thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 1

It was dark ..very dark little rishabh was behind the door peeping on his mother who was crying ...alone hiding the pain from everyone !! It pained him seeing her in that state he wanted to go and hug her and ensure her that everything is going to be okay ..he will make everything fine but he knows even if he tries he couldn't he is just  11  ..he is nothing but one of the burdens on her !!

He was shifting again and again in his sleep reliving the nightmares that haunted him all his life ..prerna annoyed by the sounds disturbing her only time where she could be at peace opened her eyed slowly and  annoyed ..the room was pitch dark and she could see the build figure on the sofa changing sides again and again ..this man won't even let me sleep peacefully ..it's like his mantra to irritate the hell out of me ! She muttered but what if his injuries are hurting him?with that thought she moved towards him ..she isn't a monster like him she can't see someone in pain !  As she opened the lights of the lamp  she was shocked seeing him ..his face was covered with sweat ..his breath quickened he was looking like a total mess !

She went  closer to him only one thought came into her mind that  he has problem in breathing or what ? Why is he in sweat is he feeling well she tried to jerk him awake 

SHUT UP RISHABH !!! HERE IAM TRYING DAY AND NIGHT TO FEED YOU TO EDUCATE YOU  AND HERE YOUR GIVING ME THIS RESULT  83% REALLY?!?! A hard slap comes across his face YOU  DO KNOW I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO PAY YOU COLLEGE FEES AND I NEED YOU TO TAKE A FULL SCHOLARSHIP WITH 95% BUT IT'S CLEAR THAT YOU DON'T WANNA STUDY  little rishabh had his head bowed ..his eyes  teary he didn't wanted to disappoint her ! Not in this state ..iam sorry maa I ...I...I tried  and another slap came echoing hard !!

Rishabh jerked his eyes open ..sitting straight up he saw a familiar figure near him trying to talk to him but he couldn't comprehend what she is saying ..after a few minutes after his painful headache subsided a little he could hear her Mr bajaj are you okay???are you feeling well??should I call the doctor ???  He stared at her hand on his for a second and jerked his hand away instantly as it burned him ..prerna couldn't comprehend his actions why is he acting so weird ??  "Mr bajaj" ...he cut her in between  "good night " and  took some medicines and went to sleep like nothing happened or he is just used to it ..she signed and went back to her bed

Edited by Crazyksglover - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Ok this was intense. Why did you end there. Want more N regular updates. Poor RB victim of verbal and physical abuse. So bad that the injuries of childhood has scarred his adulthood

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Interesting start. 

Bajaj had difficult past which still haunts him. He never shared this with anyone, so he wouldn't share it with her now. 

Waiting for the next chapter.

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Want to read more .. please continue super soon... Very interesting

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very intriguing and intense! Waiting for the next chapter.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

very interesting beginning..

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why did you stop? 

Please continue soon. 

Crazyksglover thumbnail

Am updating but hey can you help me how can I post chapter 2 on this same topic ?iam new so confused

Crazyksglover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Why did you stop? 

Please continue soon. 

Am updating but hey can you help me how can I post chapter 2 on this same topic ?iam new so confused

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazyksglover

someone please help her β€οΈπŸ˜›πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™I don’t know otherwise I could help you πŸ˜₯😒Sorry πŸ™πŸ™