Vish

2 September written

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Vish 2nd September 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Sabrina is in jungle and says I have to stop them. She takes a bug and turns it into a car. She uses a bee to make a driver. Its a woman, woman says lets start. They leave from there. 

Aditya, Alia and Rudra comes outside mandir. Alia is in pain and faints. Rudra says I shouldnt have brought her here, poison is spreading in her body. Aditya says all duties are not of wife only, I will do it. Rudra says you have to go inside a well and find mani for her, its not easy, you will be distracted but try to remain focused. Aditya says wish me, he makes Alia lie on Rudra’s shoulder and leaves. He starts climbing stairs. 

Driver keeps talking and irritating Sabrina. Sabrina shouts at her to keep driving. They see two creatures standing on road. Sabrina becomes a spider and asks driver 

to keep driving. 

Aditya comes near well and says its deep, how will I go inside? Aditya starts going inside well and tries to keep balance while climbing wall. 

Guards stop driver but she irritates them and tell them that she is going to meet someone. Sabrina comes outside and poisons them. Sabrina says I have to keep an eye on Alia. She sends her bee to Alia. 

Scene 2
Aditya jumps inside well and looks around. He sees mani lightening up on a tree but there are coals infront of it. He sees snakes covering around it and says what to do? 

Rudra applies balm on Alia’s face and says it will help her get poison out of system. Sabrina’s bee comes there and takes human form. He thinks if I kill Alia then Sabrina will be happy with me.

Guards bring a bride to Vetaraj. Guard says she is your entertainment for you, we got her from mandap, she is bride without marriage night. Vetaraj stands jump with his bat wings. He grabs bride and says I like it when brides cry for help. 

Sabrina and her driver enters palace. She says I was about to marry Vetaraj but I ranaway. Only he can help us with Alia and Aditya. 

Sabrina comes to Vetaraj and greets him. He strangles her and says how dare you come infront of me. Sabrina says you wouldnt want to spend a night with me before killing me? Vetraj smirks. 

Aditya stands on coals to get to mani.

PRECAP- Sabrina asks Vetaraj if you wouldnt want to spend a night with me before killing me? Vetraj smirks. She starts seductively dancing around him.