Sep 2 : Selfishness committed suicide!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Fits the theme of this show where practically everyone is suicidal. 

It is very discomforting to watch Khalid getting abused by Suraiya, Asgar and Noor. If you have an ounce of empathy or sympathy for him then skip this one. 

Shaira asks Azaan to sign divorce papers and she leaves the bedroom, on leaving she asked him not to think that her love for him wasn't enough, Shaira will always love Azaan regardless of their relationship ❤️❤️❤️ This girl is stronger than I thought, granted that she is not street smart but her strength and determination have no boundaries. 

Noor gets to know about Khalids killing her parents, she gets him out of car's boot and starts slapping him, he admits that he was the one to start fire and Shaira is innocent. Noor gets a baseball bat out of the car and starts hitting him with it. 

Shaira and Azaan come down the stairs and Azaan asks her to change her decision, Shaira says that if changing destiny was as easy they would have been together 💔💔 I just don't like this stupid destiny, hurting two innocent individuals when the palace is full of snakes. 

Shaira asks Azaan to start his new journey and sign divorce papers, Azaan says that he will wait for his new begum. Dilruba informs them that Noor is missing. Azaan smiles thinking Noor realized her mistake and left the wedding venue. 

Noor comes back to her wedding, Shaira asks her where she was and why is she in a disheveled state? Noor recalls how she slapped and misbehaved with Shaira, she recalls Razia and Azaan's words in the hospital. Asgar and Suraiya come back too. 

Khalid scene flashback, Khalid is lying on the floor and Noor vows to kill him, she stops herself and says that Khalid can't die, if he dies then her wedding with Azaan will stop. She pulls Khalid up and asks him to shut his mouth and not tell anyone that he started the fire, everyone should think Shaira did it otherwise Shaira will stop the wedding. Khalid asks her why is she doing this? Noor threatens him that if he opens his mouth then she will bury his family on the spot and burn him alive. 

Flashback ends and Noor asks Yasmin to forgive her and says that everything is fair in love and war, Azaan was always her and she is going to get him now. She will turn his hatred into love, with her love. She is selfish. 

Selfish is too small a word for someone like Noor. 

Noor asks Kazi to start the wedding, Kazi calls for Azaan and Azaan moves to sit on the wedding dias. Shaira stops him saying he has to sign divorce papers first. Azaan refuses to sign papers, his promise was marrying Noor, he never promised to divorce Shaira. 

Upcoming :

Shaira says that she will leave his life, his house and his city. Azaan puts a gun on his head saying if Shaira leaves him then he will shoot himself. 

Now I understand why Azaan had to take such a drastic step. I am counting on him to put some sense into Shaira's head, Noor is not a good girl, Noor doesn't deserve her love or even a little bit sympathy. This girl got everything for free as it is, she thinks everything is her right and Shaira is being extremely ridiculous in relinquishing her rights for a promise made to Noor's mother. 

Why do these characters always resort to violence and suicide threats?????   

I hope Shaira comes to her senses. I have a feeling even if she stays this time without getting divorced, she's always going to try and leave. And that will be most of the Shazaan moments from here on.  I think a lot of their time together will just be him convincing her over and over again.  

Honestly, I hope that when Azaan finds out that Khalid started the fire (I didn't miss anything right? He's still in the dark about it?), he kicks Noor out of the house with divorce papers. I hope this is not a plot point they'll drag out for like a year. 

Appreciate this Nora.

This week will be difficult watch and I am also keeping faith in Azaan.  Let this be his way of making Shayra fight for her love and see Noor for what she is, because from the start she has been stepped back, supporting their friendship.  She does not deserve to be separated from Azaan for thinking this is her penance and for her belief...

I could care less for Noor and neither destiny nor divine can favour the evil she is doing now.  Poor Khalid.  I feel sick when I read people writing that Noor is less to blame because she is fighting for what she wants.  So do the same people think lying, cheating to steal someone's husband is right?  I want Shayra to be stronger but can people seriously argue that Noor did not push her into a corner and Azaan could not refuse?

Blame the writers and the story but defending something wrong and blaming a victim just a twisted... We need something positive for ShaZaan now, they and Razia Begum have suffered enough…

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

Originally posted by fria319

Why do these characters always resort to violence and suicide threats?????   

I hope Shaira comes to her senses. I have a feeling even if she stays this time without getting divorced, she's always going to try and leave. And that will be most of the Shazaan moments from here on.  I think a lot of their time together will just be him convincing her over and over again.  

Honestly, I hope that when Azaan finds out that Khalid started the fire (I didn't miss anything right? He's still in the dark about it?), he kicks Noor out of the house with divorce papers. I hope this is not a plot point they'll drag out for like a year. 

I don't think she will try to leave. Noor tried to commit suicide and Shaira made a promise, she is going through hell to fulfill that promise. Azaan is trying to commit suicide and she will make a promise to him, but Shazaan won't be old lovey-dovey couple

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Appreciate this Nora.

This week will be difficult watch and I am also keeping faith inAzaan.  Let this be his way of making Shayra fight for her love and see Noor for what she is, because from the start she has been stepped back because she supported their friendship.  She does not deserve to be separated from Azaan for thinking this is her repentance and for her belief...

I could care less for Noor and neither destiny nor divine can favour the evil she is doing now.  Poor Khalid.  I feel sick when I read people writing that Noor is right to fight for what she wants.  So do the same people think lying, cheating to steal someone's husband is right?  I want Shayra to be stronger but can people seriously argue that Noor did not push her into a corner and Azaan could not refuse?

Blame the writers and the story but defending something wrong and blaming a victim just a twisted... We need something positive for ShaZaan now, they and Razia Begum have suffered enough…

Hi Rose 

There is justification for everything in this world, it ju depends on perception and thought process, one can think that Noor is right because they connect with her. I have seen people defending rapists and blaming victims for provocation, then this is just a drama and fictional world. I think we discussed this before fans feel a sense of responsibility towards their favorite actors, you won't see Samiksha defending Noor but you will see her fans trying to feed everyone that Noor is right and she is right because how can they support wrong? So she has to be right. 

Someone mentioned on the forum that there should be psychological study on fans or stans as they call themselves. 

Shazaan deserve something positive now, I agree there's nothing good in their life, more tears and pain, Shaira is crying since week 3, now we have to watch a helpless Azaan. 

thanks Nora for the wu but the episode was sooo depressing i am just thinking would i be able to watch it. so end of the hopes.

i am waiting to Asgar and Surriya to find out what she had done to Khalid. but Noor is more dangerous no one can catch up to her limits. 

Originally posted by kooki07

i am waiting to Asgar and Surriya to find out what she had done to Khalid. but Noor is more dangerous no one can catch up to her limits. 

Noor is definitely more dangerous than Asgar, Suraiya and Khalid 

Originally posted by kooki07

Even if they comes to know they cannot stand against her because Noor can send Khalid to jail again and moreover  Khalid is the real culprit of faiz and yasmin. Suriya is not a responsible  mother but she do not saw her son behind bar unfortunately  suriya has a major role in Noor azaan marriage which will deeply affect Khalid.