RoNakshi OS: HIS Biology lesson for HER!

Posted: 4 years ago

This is an alternative universe story! Here RoNakshi are in a relationship already and this one is kind of hot so recommended to read 16+ viewers and by that i mean age should be more not the number of people 😂

Let's peep inside Rohit's room as to know what kind of biology he is exactly teaching her!

They both were casually standing near the window and watching the sunset when he kissed her out of blue!

R: what? Has kyu rahi ho!

S: aise hi woh...

R: what do you mean? Mera pyaar funny hai tumhare liye?

S: arey doctor surgeon aisa nhi hai! Woh mai yeh soch rahi thi ki hamare show mei jab hero heroine ko kiss karta hai na cheeks pe toh heroine gets pregnant! So bas isiliye!

He gave her an amused look!

R: waise tumhe pata hai na ki bacche kaise paida hote hai? Se....

He was about to say the word when she put her hand on his mouth in order to stop him!

S: Reproduction hota hai woh process!

He raised his eyebrows at her and with his free hand he removed her hand which was covering his mouth!

R: accha! Mere saath reh ke tumhari biology toh bohot acchi hogayi!

S: oh Mr. Apne aap ko itna credit mat do! Yeh sab Maine khud study kiya hai !

R: oh toh reproduction tumne akele hi kar liya but woh toh do log karte hai na!

He said grinning while she whacked him!

S: Rohit tum bohot badtameez ho!

R: tum bhi koi sophisticated mannerfull ladki nhi ho!

Both glared at each other!

Suddenly something struck his mind and he pulled her closer to him and smirked!

S: Rohit..

R: Sonakshi tumhe biology mei bohot kucch pata hai na? Tumne study bhi ki hai?

She nodded in yes!

R: but I am sure koi practical class nhi li hogi!

S: haa! Tumhe kaise pata?

R: of course shoot mei jo busy rehti ho! So today I will give  a biology lesson exclusively to you!

S: wow!

She got happy as she will get to know something new but as she looked around she frowned again.

R:kya hua?

S: Rohit yeh tumhara room hai koi lab nhi jisme ham practical karsake!

She said going a bit away from him.

R: jo practical mai aaj tumhe dikhane wala hu usmein sirf meri, tumhari aur is pyaare se bed ki zarurat hai! Aur kucch nhi!

He said pulling her to him and signalling towards the soft fluffy bed!

Realisation dawned upon her as she got what exactly he was saying!

S: Rohit no...

R: shhh

He put his finger on her lips!

R: I am really in a mood to teach you so don't spoil it!

She got hesitant to meet his eyes hence turned  away!

Rohit back hugged her and the moment he did chills passed through her body and her heartbeat got so much fast that he could hear it so well like his own!

R: you know girls ka ek soft spot hai! That totally change there mood!

He whispered in her ear and her voice hitched!

He slowly kissed the skin behind her right ear and then moved towards the left one and kissed there too!

Her body automatically reacted to his sweet torture and he enjoyed the effect he had on her!

He slowly turned her around!

R: you know kissing burns so much calories you should try it more often with me only!

He teased as she blushed!

Slowly  his rough and cold lips touched her soft and plum ones!

And as soon as they did sparks flew and in seconds there soft kiss turned into a passionate and romantic one!

The kiss was like as if they didn't want to stop and just go on tasting each other but they have to stop for oxygen!

Why does someone need oxygen to live?

He questioned his subconscious!

As they broke apart the kiss, he turned down to her neck and started kissing her making her go week on her knees! If he hadn't held her firmly then she surely would have fallen on floor all because of the pleasure he was giving!

A few minutes later they both were on bed with her under him! And he showering her with his fishy kisses on her neck!

Rohit was about tear away her kurti when they heard a knock on the door!

He growled while she giggled!

R: kucch zada hasi nhi aarahi hai tumko?

S: my wish and ab hato, gate pe hai koi!

R: jitna hasna hai haslo ek na ek din toh yeh biology class complete hokar rahegi!

He said as she swiftly slipped out of under him and corrected her dress!

S: tab ka tab dekhenge!

R: haan haan of course tab i will see ki sirf smile hi karti ho ya kucch aur bhi! Fir ye bahaane nhi chalenge!

The door knock louded this time!

R: arey yaar aare hai!

He said standing up while she went to open the door!

Sonakshi opened the door to spot a crying Tanya!

Tanya immediately hugged her and Rohit who witnessed this from a bit far got confused as to what happened!

Ek din bhi bina headlines banaye nhi reh sakte ye log!

Rohit thought and they stepped down only to witness Rohan getting scoldings from everyone while Pari standing in a corner!

This isn't feel right!

Rohit thought seeing the scenario!

Sorry for such an ending but i want to see how Rohit Sonakshi's relationship dynamics change after this plus they are not typical itv patragonists but unique and different! ❤

Already Bio is a 🔥 topic. Practical makes even hotter😉

I hated the ending... why you have to bring that Pari in such a steamy story. Hehehe... I liked how Sona innocently said that his room is unequipped with lab facilities. Hahahaha.

Well done, I guess it’s your 1st attempt on sth mature for Ronakshi, I liked it! 

Buddddyyyyyyy....why would you do that? Peak of Hotness and suddenly pouring freezing cold water😭...Kahaan Starting🥳❤ Kahaan Ending🤢

Btw it was great, esp Rohit saying reproduction to 2 log karty hain tmny akeley kaisay kr lia😂😂

Edited by scorpion77 - 4 years ago

I just wish he give her such bio classes in serial too....... 

Awesome update👌👌

Originally posted by PhineasFerb

Already Bio is a 🔥 topic. Practical makes even hotter😉

Yessss it is!! 

Thankyou so much❤❤

Originally posted by blablabla_mo7

I hated the ending... why you have to bring that Pari in such a steamy story. Hehehe... I liked how Sona innocently said that his room is unequipped with lab facilities. Hahahaha.

Well done, I guess it’s your 1st attempt on sth mature for Ronakshi, I liked it! 

Hahaha thankyou so much! 😂😂❤❤

Let's just make up to this is by writing a part -2 of it with more content! What say? 

Yeah it was my first attempt and it was awkward 😅

Originally posted by scorpion77

Buddddyyyyyyy....why would you do that? Peak of Hotness and suddenly pouring freezing cold water😭...Kahaan Starting🥳❤ Kahaan Ending🤢

Btw it was great, esp Rohit saying reproduction to 2 log karty hain tmny akeley kaisay kr lia😂😂

I knew no one would like then ending but i still wrote it😂😂

Hahaha rohit is after all typical Dr. Surgeon 😂😂😂

Originally posted by Shree06

I just wish he give her such bio classes in serial too....... 

Awesome update👌👌

Thankyou so much❤❤

Me too! 😋😋

Reserved! I've read it already but I'm in no state to leave a comment, so I shall get to this tomorrow afternoon :)

Unres-

I'm back 😆

You have no idea how quick I clicked on the link when I saw the title ☺️😆 And of course, you did not disappoint, as always! I wish he had the opportunity to finish the lesson, but I guess for that we will need to request you to write another similar educational OS :P

But seriously, that was quite hot!!!  I hope we get something along these lines in the show too, that'd be the cherry on the cake!

I haven't caught up with the episodes yet, so can't comment much on the last bit.. But ugh, Rohan and Pari disgust me :/ I know it's going to crop up probs for RoNakshi so definitely not looking forward to that.

Anywayy, great job with this OS!! As usual, it was a pleasure reading this!! 

Edited by basket_101 - 4 years ago