Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Kairav tho Bahana hai, Naira ko na kho na hai

manisha11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey Guys/Peeps, 

So Kartik's main reason to bring Kairav home was Naira, he hurt (like I care, actually some times I do, afterall there was a time i loved them but this time Kartik has probably cross limits), so he brought Kairav Home, I am not saying he wouldnt have brought Kairav home but he knew Naira will not stay away from Kairav and intune will not go away from him, 

So when Naksh came today, and when he was going towards room, he mentioned Naira kaise tumhe dur jane du, nahi jane de sakta, he went inside saw her sleeping, and lost in old memories, fact is when he went to room and until the dadi called his fear was to lose Naira, I am not saying Kairav is not his priority but Naira is what he always wanted, he is more annoyed from the fact that Naira didnt stopped his and Vedika's marriage, and now unwantingly he has to be in that marriage, 

So lets assume what if Kartik wanst married that day, he would be angry but things were at better place. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Todays epi was a total trap for kaira fans... i so regret watching it😭😭😭😭😭😭

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I knew that if naira was discovered alive before the marriage, karthik would never marry vedika. Anyways, I had my suspicions, and thankfully writers proved me correct that it's not only kairav that he has fear of losing, but naira too. Good touch writers.... you pacified kaira lovers. 

manisha11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sammy17

I knew that if naira was discovered alive before the marriage, karthik would never marry vedika. Anyways, I had my suspicions, and thankfully writers proved me correct that it's not only kairav that he has fear of losing, but naira too. Good touch writers.... you pacified kaira lovers. 

yeah you are right, but now what i feel is they have understand a lot of things, either some one has to explain Kartik that he cannot always lash out at Naira for everything. Probably a new guy who can merely be friend of Naira, Rishab track wasnt really established well may be him or some one else

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Naira has and always will remain Kartik’s first priority and first love. He’s the same Kartik who was willing to let go of the possibility of being a father forever for the sake of his wife’s life. Not saying he loves Kairav any less but Kairav is an extension to Kaira. 

Kartik is angry but that doesn’t mean he has stopped loving Naira or that he wants her gone. If anything, I think he still wants to believe that there is a possibility of Naira coming back to his life. Naira, on the other hand, feels their relationship is over. It ended for her 5 years ago. The final nail in the coffin was Kartik’s marriage to Vedika.

The dialogues since the face off have signified that Kartik would be the one fighting for Naira and their relationship while Naira would want to let go off everything for his happiness.  

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i saw today's epi and all i saw in Kartik's anger was love for naira. It was an angry fight but i felt his love in it if that oddly makes sense. 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kshah1987

i saw today's epi and all i saw in Kartik's anger was love for naira. It was an angry fight but i felt his love in it if that oddly makes sense. 

Being an angry young man and manhandling her is love? Have we as viewers normalized this behavior and would tolerate this in real life? Breaking furniture in the storage room is normal? I would get a restraining order from this crazy guy.  Kairav was scared to death. Is this what a healthy, happy, and loving couple looks like? Couple goals?

What world do we live in?

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rose2015

Being an angry young man and manhandling her is love? Have we as viewers normalized this behavior and would tolerate this in real life? Breaking furniture in the storage room is normal? I would get a restraining order from this crazy guy.  Kairav was scared to death. Is this what a healthy, happy, and loving couple looks like? Couple goals?

They can actually show how parents fights affect children's mental health...its better for them to stay separated for their child than to stay together for their child...until they are civil enough to communicate properly...

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

They can actually show how parents fights affect children's mental health...its better for them to stay separated for their child than to stay together for their child...until they are civil enough to communicate properly...

I don't trust Karthik and Naira to ever be civil and grow up. Karthik's behavior would have scared any child or even an adult. Kairav hearing Karthik's anger was not a nice thing for a child to overhear. In fact I would say Kairav is better off in the Singhania home for now with his mom. He must have been worried for his mom.

If Karthik continues to show his anger he will lose his son.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rose2015

Not the manhandling part...that I do not condone. I’m talking about their fight. I had no issue with his anger and him throwing things.