31/08/19 Episode.....men are turned into dolls

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So Bhau who is the entity that sakshi warned sandy about...sent his witch to the family mansion. This witch turns akshit, angads dad Balraj And karthik ...Sandy’s cousin who’s the cop...into dolls. This scene was bad..because I felt they should have made dolls that were images of the actors then it would not have appeared so silly..so the family via the psychic comes to know that Bhau’s witch has turned the 3 men into dolls. And the psychic is now trying to make contact with the witch.. because they want to get the men back ..and the dolls speak..without any mouth movements..in the men’s voices .

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago

Not only this, so many shows like joke. 

Yes the so called special effects are very poor..these Itv supernatural shows are really bad due to the extremely poor special effects which are not special ...so instead of the scenes looking scary or thrilling ,.they actually look silly and foolish,.

Originally posted by Indira1211

So Bhau who is the entity that sakshi warned sandy about...sent his witch to the family mansion. This witch turns akshit, angads dad Balraj And karthik ...Sandy’s cousin who’s the cop...into dolls. This scene was bad..because I felt they should have made dolls that were images of the actors then it would not have appeared so silly..so the family via the psychic comes to know that Bhau’s witch has turned the 3 men into dolls. And the psychic is now trying to make contact with the witch.. because they want to get the men back ..and the dolls speak..without any mouth movements..in the men’s voices .

I was waiting for your posts.sakshi's track ended it seems.who is bhau?

Originally posted by Indira1211

Yes the so called special effects are very poor..these Itv supernatural shows are really bad due to the extremely poor special effects which are not special ...so instead of the scenes looking scary or thrilling ,.they actually look silly and foolish,.

exactly these supernatural shows don't look scary at all even if you watch at midnight.

Originally posted by Silpa91

I was waiting for your posts.sakshi's track ended it seems.who is bhau?

he’s some supernatural being that wants Prem.. we haven’t seen him properly yet.