Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Doble post.. Sorry.

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

**It has been posted as a comment on a serial update as a reply to prerna4rishab's comment where she had mentioned people should have stayed away if they know their family wont approve a girl from lower class or something like that. I feel exactly the same way though in kzk if it had been done there wouldn’t be any kzk at all. I Have posted this comment as a new thread on request from a forum member considering she would like to share her views with us. The previous thread had been discontinued by the moderators. **

In short NO AP love story.. No kasautii.. If Anurag had kept himself away from Prerna considering their classes and statuses.  :p

Idk, its serial. And we can give thousands of incidents where it can go otherwise but then who would watch the serial. 

But coming to the reality, i would also like people to stay away from those love ones who they can never marry.. If you cant manage class, cast, state issues than why just getting into a relationship!! 

Feelings are hard to control i know... But unspoken love will be easier to manage then a spoken one. 

You feel attracted at first sight.. Later its your choice to turn it into love or not. Love has diff shades and diff stages.. Not all are hard to manage. Manage it when its manageable. 

Dont know how they just fall in love like that.. Taking weed may be!! Huh.. Forbidden feelings are very addictive i guess.